Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Magical Grilled cheese Sandwiches: A harry Potter Fan fiction
Gloria was hugging an older man dressed in a three piece suit.. Tears fell on the man’s suit as he held her, “Stand up straight.. We will talk in a few minutes..”

Hermione took a deep breath, “Congressman Jackson.. I know this looks.. ”

“Relax madam Minister,” Jackson stood looking at Thomas.. “Headmaster Fontaine.. In a few days, MACUSA will officially be withdrawing all request to transfer Thomas Elliot Carthen.. My apologies on any misunderstanding in communications between my office and Ilvermorny..”

Agilbert nodded his head, “I.. After this incident.. As Reported by Professor Joa-Joa.. I feel Thomas Elliot Carthen’s Grandmother’s placement of him is her right as his only living family member..”

“Mr. Scamander,” Jackson coldly eyes Hector.. “Madam Minister for Magic.. MACUSA will also be withdrawing its warrants for Hector Scamander’s extradition. It is evident his.. that his decision years ago, while not notifying MACUSA, was the smart play…” Seeing several eyes looking confused, “Growing up under his mentorship the first time.. We had no such incidents.. On record.. In the interest of the Statue of Secrecy.. MACUSA feels it is important that Hector Scamander continue mentoring his now young again protege. In the security of Hogwarts..”

“Congressman, “Hermione breathed a sigh of relief.. “The ministry for magic happily awaits the paperwork..”

“Pretty much MACUSA is going to view Thomas as the Ministry’s problem, “Joa-Joa shook her head..

“Grandfather,” gloria took a deep breath.. “Will I be staying here.. At hogwarts?”

Looking at his grand-daughter Congressman Jackson sighed, “Do you wish to stay.. I never should have left you with that scumbag of a son in law..”

“I.. I am the top of my classes here,” gloria spoke worried.. “I have friends here..”

“Perhaps Congressman.. After a short recovery.. It would be wiser she finish her studies.. If she choose to come to Ilvermorny we will make room, But..” Agilbert Looking at Minerva, “She is over three forths the way finished in her education here.. I would easily support her Staying at Hogwarts..”
Nodding his head yes to his grand daughter, “We do expect a full report Madam Minister.. From Professor Scamander over what he has taught him over the years..” Jackson and Scamander locked hate filled eyes, “Gloria my dear.. Do you want to come home and rest..”

“I will be home for the holidays.. ” Gloria took a look back at Thomas who was still out cold, “I.. I wont to make sure that annoying little prick is.. I want him to remember I was right and he was wrong..” Innocently looking her Grandfather in the eyes, “I can annoy Professor Scamander for you..”

A very large grin crosses Congressman Jackson’s face, “You do that for me.. My little morning glory.. ” Jackson turns and looks at the Sigiled Creevey, “Marshall.. Former Marshall.. I am to understand that most of the Sigiled here in Britannia now work with the ministry.. A few given licenses as these private detectives.. If buy chance my ex son in law or his partner who did the unbreakable vow.  Should by chance, they get caught by non auror sigiled.. I PAY WELL.. Quite well.. In what ever currencies they desire..”

“Congressman,” Hermione stepped up.. “That is inappropriate..”

Jackson hugs his grand-daughter, “Your new Step Grandmother will save you a spot for the holidays..”

The congressman turns to leave, “Minister..”

“One minute.. I need to talk with Headmistress McGonagall, “Hermione takes a deep breath..

“Take care of the business of state Minister,” McGonagall  looked at Thomas.. “I am sure you will get the reports very quickly From Lucius.. Mr. carthen is not going anywhere at the moment..”

Hermione nodded her head and Left with the Congressman..

Fontaine looked over at McGonagall..

Gloria walked over to Thomas as he was in the hospital bed slowly.. Looking at Rose Weasley who was sitting there, “Why would he do this? No one has ever.. I ..” A tear fell down her face, “You stupid first year.. You were supposed to keep an eye on him.. ”

“That is because she is a weasley in gryffindor, “Thomas opened his eyes.. Weakly, “And she is not a stuck up Ravenclaw.. You were wrong.. I..I.. Win..”

“Because I am Weasley,” Rose hits Thomas in the arm.. When he winces, “Sorry.. You..”

“STUCK UP,” gloria has her hands on her waist.. She rolls her eyes with a smile. “You destroyed your wand genius..”

“Dont you ever do anything so stupid again,” Rose Weasley spoke.. ” Your daughters and son.. And friends.. are worried about you.. You cant just.. Gloria..”

“Go casting magic like that.. It requires planning and forethought,” Gloria pokes Thomas.. “I hope that hurt.. Not to mention your robes..What was that?”

“I was given them.. ” thomas answered with a smile, “I am famished..”

“You should be fine to leave in an hour or two,” Nurse Guen spoke..

“What possessed you to try and remove an imperius curse and an unbreakable vow,” Fontaine walked over.. “Agilbert Fontaine.. Headmaster of Ilvermorny..”

Joa-Joa came closer holding her staff, “Hello Thomas..”

Seeing Thomas’s face, “It has been decided you will stay here.. I am just curious.. ”

Thomas looked at Gloria, “I heard them whispering.. The other students.. They were talking about what had happened.. I asked the Barron what had happened.. He explained to me what was going on.. What the Imperius curse was and an unbreakable bond.”

“I will speak with the barron over this,” McGonagall was not very happy.. “Mr. Carthen.. You were supposed to be preparing the translation of the DAtDA classwork..”

“Thomas,” Joa-Joa whispered.. “Was the Barron glowing green?”

Thomas crinkled his nose, “Yes.. ” Then he looked down, “Yes Mam.. I got mad when he tried to tell me that it was a question better asked of Professor Malfoy..”

Rose Weasley looked down, “It is my fault.. He got away from me.. I was argu.. Speaking with Scorpius.. Headmistress.. Everyone is talking.. Thomas really is a natural necromancer?”

“Yes he is,” Joa-Joa responds before McGonagall.. “Headmaster Fontaine.. Headmistress Mcgonagall.. Mr. Carthen needs to tell you about his earliest memories.. ” thomas looks away, “Littleone.. Tell them about the.. Your invisibile friend..”

“Joa-Joa.. Wait.. You knew thomas’s older self,” Agilbert narrowed his eyes.. “Professor Joa-Joa..”

“Agilbert.. This is the first I have heard of this.. Thomas..” McGonagall sounded concerned, “You never told anyone about your invisible friend did you.. This is part of why you never developed an ob.. An issue.. What can you tell me about this friend..”

Thomas shook his head no, “He.. He is angry when I see him.. He.. He is dragged back into the grey fog by magic.. He never mentions his name he said the magic would find him.. Cause the magic drags him back..”

“The older Thomas only told me this.. He is about fifteen..  And is wearing what Thomas,” Joa-Joa speaks calmly?

Thomas looks at Rose and then looks away closing his eyes..

Rose turns his head, “You have been haunted by a ghost from the veil.. Since you were a child..” Thomas has his eyes closed, “Thomas Elliot Carthen.. Open your eyes.. Merlins beard.. Oh bloody hell..  It is Gryffindor colors.. A fifteen year old male..”

Thomas nods his head yes .. Taking a deep breath, “Professor Joa-Joa.. He doesnt come to me here.. Why.. Would I tell you this? Are you a friend?”

“I saw him to.. And no.. More like Frienemies.. It is someone that keeps trying to escape through the veil,” Joa-Joa calmly speaks..

“We can get a few of the year books and,” gloria tries to add..

“No.. It can stay in the Veil..” thomas is scared, “I still remember the first time He scared me.. He was mad because of something.. About Something I did..”

The bloody Baron floated in glowing green, “I see the lad is doing good..”

Thomas looked down, “I.. I apologize for ..”

“Think nothing of it,” the Baron had stopped glowing.. “It worked I see,” The bloody Baron smiled.. “I expect nothing less then a pureblood of my house.. Noblese Oblige.. Indeed!”

“We will discuss this later Baron,” McGonagall took a deep breath..

“Which bloodline,” Gloria ask?

“I..” The Baron Pauses, “It does not matter.. An ancient one..”

“Baron.. Is thomas haunted,” Joa-Joa held her hand up to the others?

“That is an odd question,” The baron gets agitated.. “Yes.. We do not know.. Hogwarts has not let it in. And Peeves is afraid of Master Thomas.. We have not seen him since Master Thomas had arrived.”

Rose sighs as she looks thomas in the eyes, “Thomas it is going to be ok.. The ministry has a department that deals with this..”

One of the hogwart’s elves catches Minerva’s attention, whispering something to her..

“What do you mean that Rita Skeeter has an appoint with Mr. Carthen..” McGonagal is not very happy she reads a letter handed to her, “Mrs. smith has requested Mr. Carthen be freed from classes.. The appointment was set months ago.. ” Minerva reads the letter pissed off, “Mr. Carthen is..”

Professor Joa-Joa chuckles, “Still playing dirty.. Isnt Mr. Carthen supposed to go to the Weasley’s tonight for dinner..”

“I always found it odd she gave him good press,” Agilbert narrows his eyes.. “Perhaps it would not be out of order.. A homecooked meal.. And we can observe away from the prying eyes of the rest of the nosy students.. And the other issue..”

“Fine.. It will be at the Weasley’s tonight..” Minerva looks at Thomas, “Young man.. While the results of your.. Your unauthorised experiment had a good outcome.. It could have killed both of you..”

“How long do I have detention for,” Thomas looked down?

“How long to you plan on attending hogwarts,” Headmistress McGonagall responds?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Magical Grilled cheese Sandwiches: A harry Potter Fan fiction - by Armonica_Templar - 05-08-2019, 06:41 AM