Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Magical Grilled cheese Sandwiches: A harry Potter Fan fiction
Thomas hugs Little Shade, “It is ok.. I am way beyond overwelmed..”

Tears fell from her face, “I really wanted.. I mean you are in slytherin..”

“Maybe you got courage and bravery from your mother in spades..” Thomas gently responds, “I..  Your Mother has done an excellent job..”

“This sucks.. If your my father.. You are smaller then me and.. Weaker,” Little Shade looked at Thomas.. “I.. I was expecting..”

“A six foot tall monster of a man in body armor..” Thomas takes a deep breath, “The older me was an asshole.. He could not even get stable.. You are pretty and sane.. That was your mother..”

Redfur hit her larger brother in the arm sticking her caninish human nose in the air..

“I.. It is an honor to meet you father,” Bruce moves his long white hair aside.. He whispers, “They are staring at me.. It is because I am half human..”

“Yeah.. To them you are hot.. You sure as hell did not get my looks,” Thomas sees several of the females looking at Bruce.. “We have to talk later.. Mr. Scamander.. I will need your help..”

The older Mr. Scamander walked over..

Both Bruce and Little Shade bow their heads, “Honored mentor of our father.. You honor us..”

“You get your manners from your mothers as well,” Hector Scamander saw some of the older Witches looking on.. “You are going.. Wait.. Are you a picky eater like my grand daughter?”

“Yes sir,” Both answer respectfully..

“Oh thank Thoth,” Scamander took a deep breath.. Looking at the Veela as she seemed to glide forward, “Thomas..”

“Mother,” Bruce speaks in clear english..

Gently she rubs his face, “Hello Thomas..”

Redfur steps forward with a smile and whispers something in French..

Scamander goes wide eyed and swallows hard, “Yeap.. All my bloody fault.” He rubs his face..

“EWE,” Bruce responds and then looks down.. “Mother.. I..”

Redfur answers, “Take your time growing up Thomas..  Wipe that look off your face Little Shade… ”

“Mother.. You are embarassing me,” Little Shade’s face was beet red..

Bruces mother seductively whispers something else in Thomas’s ear all in french..

Several of those present go wide eyed..

Scamander’s face turns beet red, “Ladies..” He takes a deep breath, “My god lad.. ” Putting his hand over his heart, “If is not able to attend his eighteenth birthday party.. I am in.. I will take one for the team..”

Thomas Stands very still as McGonagall coughs..

“Ladies,” Minerva’s face is a little red.. “He is..”

“How in the HELL did I do this,” thomas is wide eyed? “Mr. Scamander..”

“Little Shade.. Bruce,” Redfur smiles evilly.. “You father is what was called a real man.. You are old enough to know the truth.. ”

“It was a very.. Very fun week,” Bruce’s mother tells her son..

“But.. But.. I cant even talk to girls, ” Thomas’s comment makes several of the older men laugh..

Lucius steps forward with a smile, “And you questioned him being in Slytherin..”

An older man started to speak but was distracted by Bruces mothe rand Redfur looking at him..

“Hector,” Lucius speaks softly.. “I think it is time for the parents to leave..”

“I have to ask,” Hector Spoke.. “There is one book I know he would have created.. Thomas grimmore of S..” Seeing the kids, “Grimmore of Interpersonal Actions Rated M for mature.. It is missing.. ”

“I was curious were it was,” Redfur looks to Bruce’s mother..

“Ms. DeSorium,” Hector ask but catches a very small smile in Lucius’s face. “Lucius Malfoy..”

Narcissa quickly intervenes, “Lucius darling..” Narcissa takes Lucius’s arm, “I believe we have time to grab a.. A quick snack..”
Lucius has an evil grin cross his face, “I am feeling famished..”

“The ministry has ordered all books that belong to to the Elder Carthen turned over, ” Precy Weasley speaks up..
Lucius walks with his wife up to Thomas and whispers, “Page 183..” Thomas goes wide eyed as Narcissa hits Lucius in the arm, “You are right my dear.. A Quick.. Quick snack would hit the spot..”

“Mr. Weasley..” Narcissa cant hide her smile, “All books belonging to Mr. Carthen were turned over.. A wise man would instead look for the books it was based on.. My dear.. We have about two hours before class.. I can make us sandwiches..”

The Malfoys disappear quickly in black streaks..

“Percy,” McGonagall looks disapprovingly.. “We have to try and get back on schedule..”

“The ministry of Magic..” Percy takes a deep , “Respectfully Request Mr. Carthen’s presense.. At his older self’s castle in Ireland.. We want to make sure nothing is left hidden. MACUSA has requested the same…”

“I actually do own a castle.. ” Thomas was not even paying attention as he whispered to himself,”Page 183.. Page 183.. Page 183..”

“Mr. Carthen,” Percy is stern.. “You have done a lot of damage.. Well your older self.. My mother told me to be nice for some reason.. So I am asking politely.. There are several issues..”

“I respectfully must decline,” thomas Looks around Percy..

“I love you Bruce.. Keep an eye on your father, “Ms. DeSorium blows Thomas a kiss aparates with the other Veelas..

Redfur walks with her head held high back to her brother who is a little angry, but is trying to hide it.. “Under the newly passed conventions.. Expect my brother Minister Torrel to file a complaint.. For stealing his nieces potential inheritance..”

Redfur raises a wand, and the Werewolves all disappear..

Percy is aggrivated, “Listen.. Mr. Scamander.. Please explain to your Protege.. Of which the ministry is still looking into your full involvement in 3WW.. That..”

“Leave Mr. Scamander Alone.. If.. He taught me a few things.. I would not leave guns just lying around.. ”

“Most likely his other books and magical items have been handed over to the proper authorities.. Or at least the most competant,” Hector Scamander politely spoke..

“That is not acceptable,” Percy coldly responds..

“Think over his profile Beaurecrat,” Hector was not very polite.. “I assume the departments or governments he turned them over to..” Pausing for a minute, “MACUSA is not sharing..  Probably at the Fort Knox facility.. They might not have even told their own people..”

Percy stops about to say something.. Pausing again has a finger up.. “They would not leave us in the dark.. We are not,” Percy looks at Thomas..

He is whispering to himself, “Page 183.. Page 183..”

Artemis hits Thomas in th earm, “Stop.. Mr. Weasley is rightfully worried..”

“We get a field trip, “Thomas Speaks.. “Tomorrow.. All the students that want to go.. My children and myfriends get to go..”

“Mr. carthen, ” Percy narrows his eyes.. “Your friends and Family may go..”

Thomas narrows his eyes, “And all the Prefects.. And the Class I am supposed to be in at the time..”

“I believe that will be my class..” Hector Scamander speaks up, “I will see if Molly wants to come..”

“Mr. Scamander.. That..”

“Of Course I will go..” Molly Weasley walked over, “Percy is ok with the terms.. My HUSBAND will be with us Mr. Scamander..”

“Mother this is Ministry,” Percy catches the glare from his mother.. With a sigh of defeat, “Business.. I was told to get him there..”

Rose Weasley walks out from behind her grandmother..She has a mad look on her face, “thomas..” She looks up at her Grandmother, “I apologize for .. For attacking you..”

“Boys,” Molly seems to growl out..

Albus and Teddy both step out from behind Molly Weasley, “We also apologize..”

Molly sighs, “Mr. Scamander we..”

Thomas looks at Rose, “I accept your apology on one condition Rose.. You have to come with us to see my castle.. ”

Rose had an offended look on her face, “Excuse me.. ”

Victoria barely hid a heart broken look on her face..

“I will accept all of the apologies.. Including yours Mrs. Weasley.. ” Thomas bit his bottom lip for half half a second with a hoepful look at Rose, “She can chaperone us with the prefects..”

Head Mistress McGonagall rubbed her temples..

“I had not walked a mile in your shoes.. And seeing some of the decisions my older self made.. I can see the mistakes he made..” Looking at Little Shade and Bruce.. Then to Artemis, “Theie mothers deserved a lot more from me then.. Then what they got.. So perhaps I need new rules Mr. Weasley.. That was a good speech you gave.. You are correct.. Things must change.. I.. I will take that first step.. To heal wounds long standing..”

Percy was very quiet, “How did you hear that speech? You.. ”

“The spirits told me,” Thomas spoke off handidly..

“The Ghost told you,” Minerva spoke with a slight worry..

“They are right here,” Thomas looked around.. “What do you mean they cant see some of you?”

“Dad…. Thomas,” Artemis takes a deep breath.. “We are wizards… We can see the ghost.. Their are not any other them.”

Scamander took a deep breath, “Not everything is known Granddaughter.. Thomas is a rare duck..”

“You need to stop.. ” Rose Weasley responded, “No grandmother.. I am not going anywhere with Thomas.. You are a liar.. You attacked our family..” Rose sounded like her grandmother, “Artemis tried to tell you.. We see every ghost..”

“NO YOU DONT, “Thomas responds.. “I.. I can prove it..”

“No you cant,” rose defiantly responds..

Minerva sighs, “Mr. thomas.. I believe you.. It..”

“Prove it,” thmas looks Rose in the eyes.. He kneels down.. “It.. It goes.. Ah..” Thomas starts chanting..

“Mr. CARTHEN,” Minerva calls out.. “Hector..”

Little Shade crouched instinctually sniffing the air..

Bruce started looking from side to side..

“Listen I,” Artemis stopped as she heard voices.. She turns drawing her wand, “What in bloody hell..” The End of her wand glows.. “They are everywhere..”

Scamander takes out his wand, “Thomas.. Lad.. You have to stop.. ”

A grey mist starts to surround the group with Green figures showing up..

Minerva McGonagall drew her wand and said something in Swahilli.. A small electric zap from the headmistress’s wand goes into the ground inbetween Thomas’s hands on the ground.. sending him back a few feet..

“All of you.. Summon your Patronus,” Minerva called out..”Now!”

All those able to summoned there Patronus.. Patronus begin to appear making the grey mist retreat slowly..

“What was that,” Percy was shaken?

Rose swallowed hard and Rolled Thomas over.. “He is alive.. ” Looking back at her grandmother, “He is a necromancer.. That grey mist.. that was the Veil.. He can see into the veil.. Summon it..”

“Their are no,” Percy takes half a second. Looking at Artemis, Little Shade, and Bruce, “Four of them.. HeadMistrees.. How did you know to deal with.. With this issue?”

“Mr. Weasley.. There is a reason I am the Head Mistress..” Minerva smiled but it left when she saw Scorpius narrow his eyes at the sight of Thomas’s head being held by Rose Weasley.

“Athena,” Thomas comes up quickly.. He bumps his head into Rose’s, “Ow.. You.. S@#$..”

Rose lost her balance and lands on Thomas barely bracing herself.. The two are face to face.. Rose blinks for half a second, “You.. ” composing her self as she swallows hard looking into Thomas’s green glowing eyes, “You cant do.. It..”

Molly Weasley coughs, “Rose..”

Sitting up as everyone is quiet, “Thomas..” closing her eyes standing up, “That magic is.. It is dark magic..”

“The force is niether dark nor light.. It is the user,” Thomas responds as he sits up on his elbows..

Victoria quickly comes over, “Are you Ok?”

Rose blinks and swallows hard, “He is fine Victoria..” Not meaning to she sticks out a hand, “Thomas..”

Thomas takes Rose’s hand and stands up, “I think I just lost a lot of points for slytherin..”

Mafalda whispers to Scorpius, “First he attacks the upper classmen.. Then gloria.. Now he is hitting on Rose..”
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Messages In This Thread
RE: Magical Grilled cheese Sandwiches: A harry Potter Fan fiction - by Armonica_Templar - 05-07-2019, 11:15 PM