Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Magical Grilled cheese Sandwiches: A harry Potter Fan fiction
A long brown haired woman was laughing, “Let me get this straight.. I am standing in the ministry for magic..  Thomas Elliot Carthen is.. He..” The woman stops laughing seeing the look on the woman in front of her, “He.. De-aged.. You are serious.. The third wizarding war.. F#$% me!!”

“We know you come from a Russian Magical family.. Born with no magical ability.. You emigrated illegally to America,” The woman with blue hair on one side looked at the scantily dressed woman and smiled.. “We also know he was your only client.. Ms Tailia Ingrum..”

She was very quiet for a minute, “Mrs. Smith..”

“I am a squib too..” Mrs. Smith leans forward, “Mr. Carthen got me into yale law.. Six years ago.. I handle business disputes between the magical world and No-Maj.. Very lucrative..”

“I.. I should have dressed better,” Tailia took a deep breath.. “Am I in trouble?”

“Nope.. The ministry and MACUSA are pissed.. It seems a Texas court granted a wayward woman had changed her ways. Well.. She was given custody of Mr. Thomas Elliot Carthen..” Mrs. Smith smiles evilly, ” With a drawing account equal to your normal pay.. You have to be present as his guardian.”

“What,” Tailia swallowed hard? “I..Gaurdian?”

“It sucks.. You have several upscale locations.. A castle, and I think a mansion.. And a few other locations..” Mrs. Smith took out a document, “All bills paid.. The only issue.. Your former client..” Taking a deep breath, “You have to act like a big sister..”

“I sign here and,” Tailia got a look on her face.. “He..” A tear fell down her face, “A new life.. Away from… ”

Thomas came into the area, “So let me get this straight.. ” thomas sees Tailia, ” She.. She is my gaurdian Mrs. Malfoy..”

“Thomas,” Artemis coldly responded.. “No.. You.. She is a prostitute..”

“You must be, “Tailia sees the eleven year old Thomas looking at her. She meets his eyes making her take a deep breath, “that.. He is the only man to.. Wait.. It was his inner child looking at me..  Wow..”

Tailia walks over very slowly..

Victoria, Fortuna, and Jorel take deep breaths as Tailia’s slight perfume reaches them..

“Thomas,” Tailia bites her top lip.. “I can tell it is you.. Your eyes are the windows to the world..”

“It is one helluva a view,” thomas closes his eyes.. “I.. I.. ”

“How much do you remember,” Tailia speaks softly?

“Not F@#$ing enough,” Thomas responds.. “I take it I will.. God how stupid was my older self. .A beautiful woman like you.. Athena.. Next your gonna tell me that I.. he dumped a playboy bunny and a supermodel?”

Victoria and Fortuna step forward, “Hello..”

Tailia laughs, “Two little meece.. Who will one day grow up to fight each other over a true lord of the manor?” Tailia leans forward, “It is worth it.. May the meanest B#$%^ win!”

Victoria and Fortuna step back..

“He.. No.. ” Fortuna shakes her head no, “Listen I.. I uhm  have a.. He is just a friend..”

“He is not that cute.. ” Victoria leans forward, “I mean he is a friend..”

“You.. ” Tailia pauses looking at Jorel trying not to step forward, “Oh.. No honey.. Trust me he is straight..”

Jorel gets a horrified look on his face..

“Relax Honey.. He is an insensitive clueless horse’s ass,” Tailia glares at Thomas.. She snaps her fingers, “quit staring at my breast.. My eyes are up here.. McFly!”

“They are..” Thomas takes a deep breath, “What was that about? Is that one the future things?”

Jorel hits his forehead, “Thomas.. I’m gay..”

“I am happy for you being happy,” thomas raises both hands up in the And gesture..

“He likes guys,” Victoria spoke amazed..

Thomas still has a confused look..

“Really.. You have to be kidding me.. Are you from the dark ages,” Fortuna shakes her head as Tailia chuckles?

“Dad.. He.. He finds guys attractive,” Artemis sighs.. Rubbing her forehead, “Pre internet…”

Mrs. Smith just chuckles, “Mr. Carthen.. I am a bi-sexual..”

“What does any of this have to do with the price of tea in china?” Thomas looks at them, “What?”

“Do you know what lesbians are,” Jorel holds his hand up? Seeing no comprehension, “I am a woman trapped in a mans body.. A straight woman..”

“I am lesbian in a man’s body,” Thomas’s statement makes everyone but Tailia groan..

A commotion comes from down the hallway stopping the conversation..

Aurors appear around the main chamber..

“Uncle Ron,” Victoria calls out.. “What.. What is going on?”

“Get the children out of here,” Ron calls out.. He freezes when he sees Thomas, “You.. What are you .. He is behind this…”

A Thestral appears in the hall way with a woman on its back.. A Male Troll, Female Goblin, Male Vampire, A female Centaur, A Veela,A medium size Acromantula, a Female Elf, a Human female, a Female ghost, and a Female Werewolf appear behind the Thestral..
Aurors appear out of nowhere with wands drawn..

The weirdly robed woman hops off the Thestral. She kneels, “My.. My lord.. You.. Crap..”

“It is one of his horsemen,” The Aurors back up..

“We come in peace.. We are the Magical Creatures Union.. We demand seats on the Ministry of Magics,” The Female Werewolf growls.. “Minster for Magic Hermione Granger Weasley promised a new age.. ”

The weirdly robed female stood, “We are here under a white flag Mr. Weasley.. All members of the third Wizarding war were pardoned. ”

“You.. You are one of his horsemen,” Ron growls..

“Horsemen,” Thomas was wide eyed..

“Littleone..” Tailia whispers, “That is..  You have four Horsemen.. Death, War, Pestilence..”

“Famine.. I mean.. I see no pestilence thingies.. No war thingies..  And she doesnt look like death,” Thomas is wide eyed smiling..

Lowering her hood revealing a bald head, an ancient sigil on the left side of her face, Red eyes, and pale grey skin, “Thomas.. You cheating SOB.. This is what you meant.. Changing the odds..”

Hermione’s voice filled the air, “All auror’s stand down.. Helen.. You and your delegation.. The ministry will hear your demands..” Narrowing her eyes at Thomas, “In chambers..”

“Hermione,” Ron turned to argue.. “They.. ”

The thestral walked forward towards Thomas..

“Be careful those creatures can,” Mrs. Smith speaks quickly..
The Thestral sniffed at Thomas.. The Thestral then rubs her head on Thomas..

“Wow..” Victoria, Jorel, and Fortuna respond..

Thomas reaches over slowly and scratches behind the creatures ear.. “Pretty kitty,” Thomas speaks jokingly.. “She is a pretty kitty..”

“That is not,” Mrs. Smith pauses as have the Aurors..

The Thestral lays on the floor of the hallyway as Thomas pets her..

“He raised her by hand.. His older self.. Well, “Helen smiled.. “Lets go.. My lord I return..” Taking a deep breath rolling her eyes, “Her majesty.. Fluffy bunny the First.. Slayer of memes.. A Pretty Kitty..”

“Fluffy bunny,” Thomas scratches the leathery skin..

Ron and several of the Aurors chuckle.. “Fluffy Bunny..”

Artemis slowly comes forward, “Thomas.. They..”

“Fluffy Bunny.. This is Artemis.. She is my daughter..” Fluffy Bunny responds to Thomas’s words and sniffs Artemis.. “And.. These are my friends.. Lesbian Jorel.. Victoria.. And Fortuna..”

“Hey, “Jorel called out.. “I..”

Fluffy bunny stood up.. And seemed to be glaring at Jorel..

“I.. Pretty kitty, “Jorel was scared..

Fluffy bunny let out a little weird shriek.. She hit her head on Jorel gently..

Jorel shook his head, “Fluffy bunny..” He pets her in the same spot Thomas did, “He was a bad influence.. I always wanted one.. ”

Victoria and Fortuna slowly reach out and pet her silky mane..

Very slowly Artemis reaches out.. She joins them petting The Thestral..

Fluffy Bunny takes the love like a spoiled pet..

“Madam Minister for Magic..” Helen Spoke, “We are here.. Demanding our representation.. We can refill all your ranks.. Defend the schools.. We have a standing army with no jobs.. The ministry and ICOW has some tough decisions to make..”

“We can come to an agreement over,” Hermione is interupted..

“No.. We take our spots per the charter issued centuries ago,” The female werewolf spoke angrily. “Keep in mind the standing army part..”

“some of them.. They are carrying wands,” Ron spoke coldly.. “They kidnapped you..”

“The minister for Magic is correct Mr. Weasley.. This conversation needs to take place inside Chambers,” Helen looked at Thomas.. His friends all turned and looked at her, “Littleones.. We welcome you to our fellowship.. A warning.. Being his friend is hard.. He is annoying and an A$$hole.. Shows up at F#$%ed times..”

Thomas smiles, “Pretty lady..”

“Do not start that S@#$ young man,” Helen’s face breaks into a huge smile.. “Mr. Umbridge.. We will talk later.. I know what it is like..”

Jorel is awed and nods his head yes several times.

“He grows up into a monster,” Ron calls out.. “He kidnapped my wife and sister.. He impregnated both of them..”

“Ron,” Hermione calls out angrily..

Fluffy bunny lets out an angry noise at Ron and stomps a hoof..

“Mr. Wife of the minister for Magic.. Why dont you ask your wife what was going on,” Helen coldly speaks.. “The ministry needs to open an investigation into the kidnappings.. A FULL investigation.. Starting back to the night Harry Potter lived and voldemort first died..”

Everyone is silent at Helen’s comment..

With a half relieved breath, “We destroyed all his horucruxes.” Hermione narrows her eyes, “Horseman.. What did The elder Mr. Carthen discover?”

The human female with the group spoke, “I have my findings here.. It was some sloppy police work by the ministry to say the least.. Mr. Carthen how ever discovered some discrepancies in the offical reports.”

“What,” Ron spoke up.. “We destroyed all of them. The horucruxes..”

“Perhaps this conversation is best had inside.. Shall the students be returned to hogwarts,” Mrs. Smith speaks up.. “Jeane can give her findings inside..”

Percivil Weasley had quietly stepped outside, “Voldemort is gone..” His older features with read hair were obvious as he stood next to his brother trying to calm him.

“Where is Lilly Potter’s cat,” The female goblin spoke? “She had one.. It is in the muggle witness statements.. Nice young couple.. Moved away… ”
The female werewolf added in, “Apperently some muggle there had an allergy to cats.. Several discussions.. No cat mentioned in other reports..”

“You need us.. All of us,” Helen firmly speaks.. “We can refill your ranks.. Administrative posistions.. Aurors.. Overnight.. Even the Squibs non sigiled can help..”

The woman with the papers, “We are all tired of being ignored and cast aside.. ”

“We want our children considered for hogwarts and the other schools,” The Female Werewolf spoke firmly..”I must speak with Professor McGonagall privately.. My youngest Cub is.. Practing magic.. Like her father.. ”

“That is,” Percy took a deep breath.. “Hermione I will open discussions on the floor.. This is..”

“We will take our seats for the discussions, “The Female Goblin spoke as she nodded her head to Thomas.. “Come fellow ministers.. The merfolk are on their way to take their seats..”

The Acromantula took point With the Centaur as they headed straight for the chambers with most of the others..

The female humaniod werewolf stops slowly looking at Thomas for a second.. She smiles rubbing a sigiled locket and joins the others walking very sultry..

Tailia and Artemis give very dirty looks to Thomas..

“I will speak with Minerva..” Hermione rubs the bridge of her nose as she glares at Thomas, “As for you..”

Helen steps inbetween, “Minister for Magic.. It would be wiser for you to enter the chambers..” Looking at Ron, “The older Mr. Carthen was a man of honor.. For all intents and purposes.. A lot more honorable then those making baseless accusations.. Your husband is lucky I do not gut him where he stands.. BASELESS..”

“I am not afraid of a horseman,” Ron rest his hand on his wand..

Helen lets out a loud laugh, “I now see what how intoxicating this power is.. To destroy someone and not lift a finger.. ” turning back towards Thomas, “I now understand what you meant by that..”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Magical Grilled cheese Sandwiches: A harry Potter Fan fiction - by Armonica_Templar - 05-07-2019, 10:29 PM