Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Magical Grilled cheese Sandwiches: A harry Potter Fan fiction
“All muggle devices are banned for the first three years in this class..” Lucius stood in a very expensive suit, “You will learn the basics..”

Thomas walks in the door, “My apologies..”

McGonagall stood at the door listening.

“Mr. Carthen.. Ten points from Slytherin,” Lucius pointed to an empty seat..

Shaking his head with new robes thomas goes to sit down, “No excuses..”

The female he was sitting next to got an uncomfortable look on her face..

“Is there a problem Ms. Victoria Dursley,” Lucius coldly stood in front of the black haired female?

“He.. He kidnapped my Aunt,” Victoria responded.. “We..”

“What does this have to do with my Introduction to the rules of my class,” Lucius coldly spoke?

“Figures a death Eater would side with him,” Victoria whispers.

“Fifteen points from Gryffindor,” Lucius looked Victoria in the eyes. “Let me be clear.. this class will NOT be like any other you attend here.. You will be in your seat on time.. Not walking in the classroom.. Your time will be managed at first by me, then as time goes and you gain trust.. You will manage it. Mondays, Wensdays, and Fridays will be spent in your books.. Tuesdays and Thursdays will be labs..”

“We were told we dont come to this class but..”

“Twenty points deducted from Ravenclaw.. Jorel Umbridge,” Lucius coldly spoke silencing everyone. “After your other classes are finished you will report here.. On Saturdays we will be studying the other classes material as it references to the Defense against the dark arts..” McGonagall raised an eyebrow with Lucius still going, “As for deducted points.. Every time one of you step out of line in class I will add five points to the last subtraction and subtract that amount. We are going to play a game.. The student with the highest score in classwork, The highest scored student with labs, and the house with least points subtracted will.. If one of the houses has two of the categories, I will give back your points subtracted by me..”

The students all started looking at each other.. No one said anything..

“If no one house has two categories.. We will have live field test of knowledge and labs.. Winner gets all of the points back for their house..” Lucius sees the look on McGonagall’s face, “Now.. There will be no clicks.. All of you stand up..Pick up your books..”

All of the students stood up..

“Victoria.. Thomas..” Lucius points to the front seats first, “Jorel..”

McGonagall watches as Lucius separates friends and houses..

“These are your assigned seats for the rest of the school year,” Lucius addresses the first years as he finished placing the students.. “Now take out your pads and quills.. Take notes..”

Lucius Malfoy starts lecturing in Latin very slowly..

Thomas is the only one writing down the words at first..

Victoria whispers, “You know what he is saying?”

“No.. Just writing down the words best I can.. Translate them later,” Thomas is looking at his paper..

Victoria takes a deep breath and starts writing down the same words.. Jorel hearing it shakes his head and starts doing it to..

McGonagall is about to say something but stops.. She notices every student starting to write down what they can.. She smiles whispering to herself, “they are listening..”

Lucius smiles evilly as he nods to McGonagall..

After two hours of lecture in Latin, Lucius stops at the front of his desk.. “Now.. I have divided you into teams of four already.. Each team has two hours to prep for the pop quiz.. Class will be reformed in two hours.. No team of four may assist any of the other teams.” Lucius took his cane and walked towards McGonagall, “I shall have brunch with Narcissa in my office..  Do you care to join us head mistress?”

“I would not miss this for the world,” McGonagall politely walked next to him.. “The ministry is here.. Looking for two books.. We will need to stop by the Library first.. You are a natural Lucius.. If..” Minerva sighs..

“things change Minerva.. ” Lucius calmly speaks, “Some for the better.. Some for the worse..”

Several of the students all glare At Thomas..

“We know what you did,” One of the kids speaks..

“Enough.. ” Victoria takes a deep breath, “we.. We are stuck with him.. Stay quiet and shut up..”

Thomas gets up, “For the last time.. I am not the person you idiots think I am..” thomas has his hand behind his back, “We ..”

Artemis Walks in with Three others..

“We will make this clear Only once, “An older boy with Gryffindor colors spoke.. “Thomas is not to be messed with.. For the record.. We..”

“We all got detention permanently as Prefects..” Artemis was not happy, “For yesterdays incidents.. Thomas.. We do need to talk..”

“We know he is your father,” The Hufflepuff student responded as she moved her white hair..

“Fortunata Crouch,” Artemis hid her annoyance.. “Not now..”

The other students are discussing things with their Prefects..

“Let me get this straight.. We are down another fifteen points, “The Prefect for Gryffindor was not happy..

Thomas closes his eyes upset.. He opens them as they glow green, “I.. I am getting real sick of this crap.. I.. I did not do any of the crap you accuse me of.. I heard your whispers when you were talking last night.. ” Looking around at some of the students, “To be honest.. You are just as bad as all the F#$%ing muggles.. Nothing has changed..”

“Artemis,” The ravenclaw Prefect was cold.. “You better check.. Your Father..”

“No.. Butt face.. ” Thomas glares at the Ravenclaw ..

“Thomas Elliot Carthen and his daughter..  Her mother chose a woman over you.. Raised by two lesbians,” The Ravenclaw Prefect evilly spoke..

“Gloria..” Artemis was pissed, “You are crossing a..”

Thomas shakes his head picking up his stuff..

“Look the little wannabe slytherin is slithering away,” Gloria’s comment makes all but the Slytherin laugh..

Thomas drops his stuff and flinches at Gloria with a quick turn…

Half the class flinches as Gloria has her wand out.. “You.. You think it is funny.. You are a loser..”

“Thomas.. ” Artemis tries not chuckle with the smirks on the faces on her fellow Slytherin’s, “Do not draw your wand?”

“Thats right.. You were such a find.. Her mother is ashamed of you..” Gloria puts her wand up, “Thomas you do not belong here.. You are only here as a charity case..”

Thomas narrows his eyes, “Artemis.. When I grow up do I ever mention in my manifesto.. The use of force.. ” Thomas does not wait for Artemis’s response, “You really want a battle of wits..”

“I am the brightest student to ever attend Hogwarts.. My muggle IQ is 167,” gloria brags.. “You cant beat me.. I have read your manifesto.. You are a disappointment.. I am taking muggle college courses.. Bring it on moron..”

Thomas narrows his eyes and sighs, “You have lost.. Narcissa said my policy was not to hurt unnecessarily.. Noblesse Oblige!” Thomas bowed his head, “I.. It is not necessary for me to lift a finger to beat you.. Artemis.. ”

Gloria burst out laughing, “You little.. You think You have won…”

“Is Athena still here,” Thomas stood facing the confused looks that were turning to people shaking there heads.. “Prefect Amir.. Of Gryffindor.. Please do not leave Gloria’s side.. Please take her wand…”

“I have to hear this,” Gloria put her hands on her hips.

“Tell my Athena in Narcissa’s presence.. Dunway.. Bambi Dunway.. And tell her it is the same behavior and words.. Same exact words,” Thomas gives the nonverbals of pity to Gloria.. “She is going to tell me nothing happened..” Seeing stone cold looks, “Her mother died a few years ago.. And.. And things happened at home.. everyone just came from home..”

“Little slytherin, ” amir shakes his head.. “Gloria wins.. That is not a win.. ”

“Please.. There is,” gloria seems to lose composure.. She grabs her head holding it with both her hands, “T.. T.. T.. Ca..  STOP IT! NOTHING HAPPENED!”

Everyone instantly turns and looks at the shaking Gloria..

Amir Quickly takes Gloria’s wand..

Amir gets shoved back by an Angry Gloria, “DONT TOUCH ME!!” Shaking, “You.. Tell them you are making this up.. Nothing happened..”

Thomas chuckles evilly making Artemis step back taking a breath.. “Whats wrong gloria.. Did I hit a nerve?”

“MY FATHER IS A GOOD MAN! HE DID NOT DO ANYTHING!” Gloria screams at Thomas as the whole class looks away, “Why.. Why are you all looking at me? It.. It is a Lie.. Amir.. This..”

“Samson,” Amir speaks to the other Prefect from Hufflepuff. “Go get.. Go Get head Mistress McGonagall.”

“You,” Gloria has tears running down her face.. She falls to her knees as everyone is staring at her and then back to Thomas in awe, “It.. He.. He didnt mean it..”

Thomas stands pointing at everyone, “Do NOT screw with me..”

“Thomas,” Artemis is more shocked then anyone else.. “Listen.. It..”

Thomas walks out of the classroom not looking back..

“All of you out of here.. Now,” Artemis spoke quietly.. “Go.. go finish your classwork. SAY NOTHING!! You utter a single word I will make your life a living nightmare..” Several of them rolled there eyes.. Pointing at Thomas leaving, “I am his Daughter.”

“Yes Prefect,” the first years all spoke instantly in fear..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Magical Grilled cheese Sandwiches: A harry Potter Fan fiction - by Armonica_Templar - 05-07-2019, 10:06 PM