Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Magical Grilled cheese Sandwiches: A harry Potter Fan fiction

Thomas stands next to Artemis inside Gringotts bank, “Why .. Why do some of these people move out of my way?” Looking up at Artemis, “What did the older me do?”

“That is easy,” A female voice spoke with a chicago accent.. “You killed my partner and my husband.. You are what is called a criminal.. ”

A male goblin waved off security personnel as he stepped forward.. Resting his hand on his wand, “Mrs. Freeman.. Of the American Aurors.. You have permission to be in MY bank to deliver papers..”

“Mr. Grinch,” Mrs. freeman’s African american heritage shown on her face.. Pointing to Thomas, “He rigged the God D@#$ american Election.. ” Several people had looks of shocks on their faces, “Just wait till we find proof.. You goblins think it is funny that you got away with donating to Trumps political campaign..”

“We were NOT the ones caught trying to oblivate the then Presidential candidate,” Grinch coldly spoke.. “And our Muggle branches did donate..”

“That was an isolated incident.. MACUSA never approved that action,” Mrs. freeman was angry.. “Trump would have been restored to normal..” In a lower voice, “As soon as we discovered it..”

“So she is mad because she got caught cheating,” Thomas laughs..

“Indeed.. ” Grinch coldly spoke, “In violation of international Wizarding and MACUSA laws.. Mrs. Freeman.. You have papers to deliver..”

Reaching into her suit, she takes out papers.. Tossing them on the floor, “By order of the President of the united states, Mr. Thomas Elliot Carthen’s has been pardoned for all crimes.. For.. For service to his country in.. “Pissed off, “F#$% you Carthen.. ”

An older female voice filled the air, “Mrs. freeman.. ”

Thomas turns and sees an older looking version of Artemis having entered Gringotts.. Blonde hair up with a silky looking black dress..

“Mama,” Artemis looks down at the papers on the ground.. “An.. that dress.. Why would you wear that?”

“Ms. Athena Lestrange.. ” Mrs. Freeman was pissed, “You and your..”

“Why dont you tell Thomas the full story..” Athena walks slowly as thomas is wide eyed, “How you had niether muggle warrant or orders from your departments to apprehend the Older Mr. Carthen.. You attacked him in the state of Texas and got over ten of your people killed.. I think they were called rail rifles with uranium depleted rounds..”

Freeman Balled up her fist, “We.. We had every right.. We .. We were just there to ask him a few questions.. He .. He had a F#$%ing unregistered muggle arsenal.. He illegally sigiled.. They were mowed down in their prime.. It was a slaughter of good and decent Aurors..”

“Athena.. It.. You grew up.. Wow,” Thomas is wide eyed..

“Do you think you wont be in trouble with the muggles.. This is not funny.. You detonated a nuclear weapon,” Ms. freeman glared.. “We have friends..”

“Who are quiet aware of the fact it was a few of your friend who stored the nukes at that school,” Grinch added making several of the Muggle Parents inside swallow hard.. “They had their terrorist muggle associates hand them over.. ”

“That is a false accusation Goblin,” Mrs. Freeman was yelling.. “You have no proof..”

“It is called Forensic Accounting.. We have turned the logs over to The Minister for Magic’s office.. Mr. Carthen’s full financial records were turned over on a zip drive to the ministry.. We can account for his actions to the penny..” Grinch never moved his hand from his wand, “Now.. Leave my bank. ”

“This is not over,” Mrs. Freeman stormed out.. “We will find where he hid his muggle money..”

Mrs. Freeman stormed out past very quite people..

“Ladies and Gentlemen.. I do apologize for.. For such uncivilized behavior,” Grinch smiled still resting his hand on the wand..

“Is .. Is that you? All.. All growed up,” thomas looked at Athena.. “You.. You are hot?”

Artemis had her eyes narrowed, “You.. I..Mother is he.. I was told by Nana Sylvia that.. Well..”

Thomas looks at Artemis and then to Athena.. He swallows hard,” Thena.. ”

Athena walks over in the black dress with all eyes now on her sashaying.. Thomas is wide eyed unable to take his eyes off of Athena..
With a warm smile, “I see you are still cheating.. ” Athena took a deep breath, “Mr. Thomas Elliot Carthen..”

“I see you.. You were a mage..” thomas takes a deep breath, “That is why you told me we could only be friends.. I am not..” Thomas stops and looks at Artemis, “I.. I.. Wait..”

A tear fell, “I did get to tell you thank you..” Athena Kissed his forehead as she raised her voice, ” We came back to the states.. Thomas.. You saved our lives.. ”

Grinch curiously spoke, “Saved our lives?”

“We had been betrayed by death eaters.. They had allies in MACUSA,” Athena smiled softly.. “I had run out of the house.. I met several of my friends at what I thought was an old field.. Thomas had tagged alone.. You were such a loser..”

“You smelled funny,” thomas defiantly responded.. “Swamp ass..”

Athena Chuckled.. “Yes.. It was a trap.. Dad made it in time.. In time to see Thomas holding a dementor trying to escape his physical grasp.. A bloody dementor, laughing in its face.. That sound will never leave me.” Several of the others were wide eyed, “Yes.. The kids that had led me to the trap and the Death eaters were dead.. We.. We did not know what had happened.. Thomas was covered in blood, eyes glowing green, and.. And something had dragged the deather eaters Partially into the ground.. We found out they .. It was an old graveyard that had been abandoned..”

“He.. He killed Death Eaters at..” Grinch spoke, “With no training.. Wait.. In the Ground.. He.. Dementor screaming.. In Pain?”

“Yes Grinch.. There were partially uncovered graves with the dead’s hands wrapped around the Death Eaters. Another Dementor was on the ground pulsing with a patronus’s energy.” Artemis took a deep breath, “We thought he at first was a muggle.. An interesting one but just a muggle..”

Artemis looks at Thomas with her blonde eyebrows raised..

“I dont remember that,” Thomas swallowed hard.. “Wow.. you .. We.. We.. We made love? Is artemis my daughter?”

“Littleone.. I just told you about .. Thomas,” A tear fell from Athena’s face.. “Listen.. A lot has changed.. ”

Thomas sees a ring on Athena’s finger.. A huge smile crosses Thomas’s face, “You.. You got married.. It.. Are we married?”

“It.. It is long story.. No.. I am happily married,” Athena spoke taking a deep breath.. “Yes the older you is Artemis’s father..”

Thomas moves Athena’s hand off him, “Why are we not married?” Thomas’s eyes glow green, “Your mother right.. I.. I am just white trash still..”

“Thomas.. It is not that,” Athena took a deep breath.. “A lot has changed littleone.. My wife and me are happy.. I..”

“Let me guess she is a wizard.. You..” Thomas’s eyes were clearly glowing a brighter green, “No F#$%ing wonder I.. I hate you.. You lied to me.. I..”

“Thomas,” Artemis tries to calm him down..

Thomas moves out of her reach, “You.. Artemis.. She lies to you doesnt she.. Santa claus, Tooth fairy, Easter Bunny..”

Athena got a little angry, “Do not call me a liar.. I had to raise her you f#$%ing muggle.. I..” Athena covers her mouth, “I did not mean that..”

A stern female voice spoke with a touch of class, “ENOUGH.. Athena.. You are acting well beneath your station..”

“Auntie Narcissa,” Artemis calls out..

Several of the other people in Gringots fill the air with nervousness..

“As for you Mr. Carthen.. We must go finish shopping,” Thomas glares at Narcissa.. “You can knock that look off your face young man.. You are a pure blood.. We do NOT act this way in public..”

“She,” Thomas is cut off..

“A wise friend told me of a concept..” Narcissa coldly spoke, “Noblesse Oblige Sir Carthen.. Noblese Oblige.”

Thomas stops cold as the green leaves his eyes..

“So the rumors were true..” one of the people standing the background spoke as he stepped forward, “Lucius is working with an older.. With him..”

“Auror.. I give you my word.. My dear husband was NOT working with the older him,” Narcissa winks at Thomas.. “My husband Lucius Malfoy has accepted the position of Defense against the Dark arts at hogwarts.. And one of his students will miss his first class..”

“You.. You were working with him,” The Older Auror glared at Narcissa.. “You will..”

“Get Mr. Carthen to class on time,” Grinch nodded to security.. Three Giants stepped forward at the goblins insistence, “The ministry was quiet clear on this matter.. Do not make me throw you out Auror.. ”

“Artemis go with your mother.. I am covering for Professor Longbottom.. Please have the class write me a summary over what they have covered,” Narcissa ignored the Auror completely.. “Mr. Grinch I believe you have Galleons and assorted change for Mr. Carthen..”

“I have spoke to the merchants.. Mr. Carthen has a lot of goodwill up and down Diagon Alley. And Knockturn Alley.. They await his stopping by their shops..” Grinch speaks with a smile, “Half of the merchants refuse to charge him or accept ministry money.. Just stop by so they can meet him..”

“WHAT,” Athena and the Auror spoke at the same time..

“Friends.. They,” The Auror looked at the big giants..

“Al capone,” Thomas laughs..  Athena looks at him, “Keep the streets clean, repair the potholes, and all trouble out of their area.. I..” With a small glass, “I was a magical mafia Don?”

Narcissa smiles as she takes Carthen’s arm, “It seems your older self’s goodwill campaign paid off.. A cousin in jail.. A squib family member needed in an elite muggle school.. A kidnapped child.. If Your in trouble.. And you can find him.. ”

The auror was pissed, “You.. The ministry never heard this.. Nor did MACUSA..”

“Why would the lord of the manor share with the corrupt bureaucrats,” Narcissa smiled.. “You know Sir Carthen will insist on tipping.. Extravagantly..”

“So that is how he beat us,” the auror chuckled.. “And later on..”

“I never asked for anything back did I,” Thomas chuckles.. “Nothing..”

“Community outreach..” Narcissa grinned evilly as Grinch handed over several small bags, “Several people questioned the wisdom..”

“Noblese Oblige,” Thomas stood straighter holding Narcissa’s arm.

“Exactly.. You had loyalty everywhere you went.. Muggle to Pure blood,” Narcissa shook her head.. I do have an issue Thomas.. My grandson.. ”

Taking a deep breath, “Scorpius.. He.. ”

As he walks, “F#$%ing Noblese Oblige..” Stopping for a second and closing his eyes, “I am lord of the manor.. He.. They attacked.. Well he was.. He was showing loyalty to a friend.. But F@#$ that potter kid.. ”

As a wealthier Wizard nodded his head to Narcissa and Thomas, he held the door..

“You.. You have advised several people to.. To take a moment or seven and think first..”

“Hate no one until I walk a mile in their shoes.. But they attacked me,” thomas was not happy as he walked out with Narcissa.. “But .. It ..”

“Does not pay to get stupid.. I think you said something about a Reed Richards,” Narcissa thanked the wizard as she followed thomas..

“Dont focus on enemies.. either make them friends or forget it..” Thomas shakes his head, “But that is so hard.. I..” After a moment, “You are lying to me to.. Your grandson.. You are trying to protect him..”

“I make no amends for that,” Narcissa holds her head up as they walk.. “I will have a Long talk with my grandson over his stupidty.. His Grandfather has already.. He has lost all privaleges for a year.. We expect more of a Malfoy.. ”

“A year,” thomas walked calmly.. Thomas kinda winced, “No tv.. For a year..”

Narcissa hid her smile, “Yes.. Among other things.” As they walked, “Now.. We.. You have some of your private items..”

“The gestapo will let me have it,” Thomas whispers quietly as the Auror follows them out.

“No.. ” Narcissa chuckles, “The ministry and MACUSA are reviewing your private collection.. They siezed everything.. ” Narcissa looked back at the Auror, “Both caches thinking it might be weapons or magic.. So far.. MACUSA seized a mansion.. And the ministry siezed a castle.. And all they have found is..”

“All my comics and videos,” thomas looks down.. “How large a collection did I have?”

“They are still siezing Uhual Storage facilities.. Lets just say.. They are getting pissed.. ” Narcissa smiles at the scowling, “And Gringotts has an agent at all the scenes.. Ensuring ANY damage to your insured Comic book, book, and DVD collection is being charged to them..”

The Auror steps forward, “It is not funny.. Where are the magical books? Two Mansions, Two Castles, Fourteen U-Haul locations.. And all muggle books.. Science fiction..”

Narcissa laughs in the Auror’s face, “They were all stored in Hogwarts Library.. They were donated five days ago.. All two of them..”

“two.. Thomas would have had more then Two Magical books Narcissa,” The Auror was angry.. “Where are they?”

Returning to walking, “Thomas.. You need to keep in mind something.. You already had that conversation with Athena.. Years ago.. Years Ago..”

Thomas was very quiet..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Magical Grilled cheese Sandwiches: A harry Potter Fan fiction - by Armonica_Templar - 05-07-2019, 10:00 PM