Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Catholic Leaders Urge ‘Canonical Consequences’ for Pope’s ‘Heresy’ in Scathing Letter
If the below is true ( I have done my best to check its true, if not true MODs please remove) it shows how bad things have got. But it also shows the pendulum has started it swing back and is gaining massive moment. To be honest I find it unbelievable that the Church is rebelling to get  the Pope out, how did things get so bad. Its like muslims saying mohammad was wrong about everything.
If they do remove the Pope then there will be a flooding of people back to the Church. Will this be a good thing?, I dont know but it will stop the destruction of Europe's cultures

Quote:The resistance against Pope Francis, who has used his powerful position atop the Catholic Church to promote Marxism, is growing among his ranks.
Many of the top clergymen and scholars have signed a letter to Pope Francis accusing him of heresy and urge Bishops to “take the steps necessary to deal with the grave situation.”
“We take this measure as a last resort to respond to the accumulating harm caused by Pope Francis’s words and actions over several years, which have given rise to one of the worst crises in the history of the Catholic Church,” the signatories wrote.
“We limit ourselves to accusing him of heresy on occasions where he has publicly denied truths of the faith, and then consistently acted in a way that demonstrates that he disbelieves these truths that he has publicly denied,” the letter continued.

The letter was signed by some of the most influential Catholic minds in the world, including Fr. Aidan Nichols, a renowned theologian. The signatories wanted to make it clear that they did not take these measures lightly.
“We limit ourselves to accusing him of heresy on occasions where he has publicly denied truths of the faith, and then consistently acted in a way that demonstrates that he disbelieves these truths that he has publicly denied,” the authors wrote.
“We assert that this would be impossible, since it would be incompatible with the guidance given to the Church by the Holy Spirit,” they continued.
They pointed to the following Pope Francis quote as an egregious example of heresy:
Quote:“A Christian believer can have full knowledge of a divine law and voluntarily choose to break it in a serious matter, but not be in a state of mortal sin as a result of this action.”

They urge the Bishops to take immediate action.
“Despite the evidence that we have put forward in this letter, we recognise that it does not belong to us to declare the pope guilty of the delict of heresy in a way that would have canonical consequences for Catholics,” the letter stated.
Nevertheless, they feel the matter is rather cut and dried.
“It is beyond a doubt that he promotes and spreads heretical views on these points. Promoting and spreading heresy provides sufficient grounds in itself for an accusation of the delict of heresy. There is, therefore, superabundant reason for the bishops to take the accusation of heresy seriously and to try to remedy the situation,” the signatories wrote.
“If – which God forbid! – Pope Francis does not bear the fruit of true repentance in response to these admonitions, we request that you carry out your duty of office to declare that he has committed the canonical delict of heresy and that he must suffer the canonical consequences of this crime,” they added.
As Pope Francis tries to remedy a pedophilia crisis in his church that he helped enable, he is encountering significant push-back from some of the most respected Catholics in the world. He may want to consider stepping down before further scandal can emerge.

source
WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH, THE EU IS FATHER AND MOTHER
(05-02-2019, 10:17 AM)Wallfire Wrote: If the below is true ( I have done my best to check its true, if not true MODs please remove)...

It seems legit, here's another source: The Catholic Herald:

One can only assume that if the Pope continues in his 'over-the-top forgiving manner', the glass on
his pope-mobile will be swapped-out for cellophane.
tinywondering
[Image: attachment.php?aid=953]
(05-02-2019, 10:28 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(05-02-2019, 10:17 AM)Wallfire Wrote: If the below is true ( I have done my best to check its true, if not true MODs please remove)...

It seems legit, here's another source: The Catholic Herald:

One can only assume that if the Pope continues in his 'over-the-top forgiving manner', the glass on
his pope-mobile will be swapped-out for cellophane.
tinywondering

I think it will be more that he will die of natural causes (reaction to poison ) in his sleep
WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH, THE EU IS FATHER AND MOTHER
Oh. They finally noticed, did they?

This is nothing new. The Jesuits have been pushing Marxism via their "Liberation Theology" doctrine for decades now. Unless I miss my guess, Frankie was a Jesuit before he was a Pope... and they are surprised he's pushing Marxism? They elected a scorpion and thought he would behave against his own nature?

The mind boggles.

Jesuits pushing Marxism via Liberation Theology is what sparked all the Latin American civil wars in the 70's and 80's and somewhat into the 90's.

What part of the world is Frankie from again?

I just don't know what some folks use to think with.

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.” ― Ernest Hemingway
(05-03-2019, 05:50 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Oh. They finally noticed, did they?

This is nothing new. The Jesuits have been pushing Marxism via their "Liberation Theology" doctrine for decades now. Unless I miss my guess, Frankie was a Jesuit before he was a Pope... and they are surprised he's pushing Marxism? They elected a scorpion and thought he would behave against his own nature?

The mind boggles.

Jesuits pushing Marxism via Liberation Theology is what sparked all the Latin American civil wars in the 70's and 80's and somewhat into the 90's.

What part of the world is Frankie from again?

I just don't know what some folks use to think with.

I agree about the Jesuits, but it is just unbelievable that the elders of the Church are starting to fight back and want the Pope out, and to say this in public !!!. I think the next Pope will be strong and the Church will grow again to combat islam.
(05-03-2019, 08:58 AM)Wallfire Wrote: ...I think the next Pope will be strong and the Church will grow again to combat islam.

Pope Trump -2025?
minusculebiggrin minusculebiggrin minusculebiggrin
[Image: attachment.php?aid=953]
(05-03-2019, 08:58 AM)Wallfire Wrote: I agree about the Jesuits, but it is just unbelievable that the elders of the Church are starting to fight back and want the Pope out, and to say this in public !!!. I think the next Pope will be strong and the Church will grow again to combat islam.

Are we sure there will even BE a next Pope? As I recall, some Catholic claiming to be speaking for God some years ago made the prediction that this would be the last Pope.
“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.” ― Ernest Hemingway