Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[ConservativeCrazyCranky Old Guy] Three Rules of Three and 3 Songs to Save Your Soul.
OL -

You opened the post by specifying that you have a "mental illness", but after reading the content I would have to say that your mental illness borders upon genius. Now I am wondering if, since I understood it right off on the first reading, I may not have just self-diagnosed! In other words, if you are victim to a mental illness, then it is likely that I too am suffering the same malady.

I could find no fault or lack of logic in it - everything falls right into place, systematically.

Some of your "supporting documentation" - for example (but not limited to) Kipling's "If..." - is the same as I used when I was training my children up in the way they should go.

Overall, the post is spot-on, and a virtual blueprint for success in life.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: [ConservativeCrazyCranky Old Guy] Three Rules of Three and 3 Songs to Save Your Soul. - by Ninurta - 04-22-2019, 06:25 PM