Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A UFO Has Forced An American Airlines Flight to Return to New York Airport
I put my money on a drone

Quote:April 12, 2019 LUFOS Latest postsN. AmericaUFO News 

[Image: UFO+and+plane.png]
A UFO has made an American Airlines flight bound to Los Angeles returned to New York.  Officials said the aircraft struck the object on its departure late Wednesday.
No injuries were reported among 101 passengers and eight crew members aboard Flight 300 out of JFK Airport, according to the statement issued by American Airlines.
A lady passenger inside the plane managed to capture and share a photo from inside the plane. She said she caught a big chunk out of the wing.
Officials did not elaborate on the incident further. They only said the aircraft struck the object. There’s no additional information about it.
The airline said it had no further comment on the mysterious object at this time.
The flight took off from JFK at 8:40 pm and destined for Los Angeles International Airport. The aircraft landed safely at 9:09 pm in New York.
The airline issued an apology to the passengers and informed them they would be boarding a new aircraft to proceed with their travel plans.
American Airlines said the Airbus 321 was being inspected and the bizarre incident is under review.
source
WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH, THE EU IS FATHER AND MOTHER
(04-12-2019, 07:38 PM)Wallfire Wrote: I put my money on a drone...

Mine too, because not only is it probable, we're not far from the media's silly season when the word
'Ufo' will be preferred over explaining it with a drone.
minusculethumbsup
[Image: attachment.php?aid=953]
Is there a picture on the source page?  If so, it's not showing up for me.  That happens a lot; something about my settings that I don't know how to fix.   tinycrying 

Anyway, I can't give an evaluation of my opinion without seeing the object in question.  It does seem that if it looked like a "UFO", more people would have something to say.  I would expect people to be calling MSM and MUFON, etc.

However, if it was a drone, what the heck was it doing in commercial air space?   tinybighuh 

Could be another one of those low-key stories to get peoples' mind ready for more disclosure.
Its now normal for the thick heads to fly drones close to aircraft taking off and landing so they can post in what  there very small minds think wonderful videos on youtube. However it just a matter of time before some "nice" people ( see I can be PC) put explosives on a drone and fly it in to a jet
WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH, THE EU IS FATHER AND MOTHER