The idea is post Gauntlet run
Andros has healed

From book one
Andros and Regina split
She is engaged with De'Chez

Andros did sleep with Helos's mother curing her partially of her insanity
The psi function of soul speak bonded with her bringing her back to reality

tears fell from Elizabeth's face, "You little A$$hole!!"

"F#$% you and your christmas mama," Andros sits on the deck of his barn house.. "Pull," Andros has the sound come out in high decibels..

A christmas present goes flying into the air over the side.. A few seconds later the sound of a rifle goes off making the flying christmas box explode.. Cotton goes every where on the lawn..

Singing, "I 'd come home more often if theyd only quit b#$%^in' .."

Andros loads up another gift into the impromtu launcher, "Let me see.. This is an Xbox from the pawn shop.."

Elizabeth Colt rocks on the Porch of the main house near a breakdown..

"Pull," andros yells out sending another box going flying..

A few seconds later the sound of the rifle barks, sending electronic parts flying..

"What did I do," Elizabeth rocks herself?

"As always you F#$%ed with me and Austin.. Twice mama.. F#$%ing twice and now I cant even hold Regina.. " Andros loads another box, "I said not to get me S#$% because there is nothing you can get me for christmas.. I hate this F#$%ing holiday.. Stay the F#$% out of my house!!"

A car pulls down the road..

Andros loads up another box, "This must be the Star Trek box set I asked for decades ago.. But no, you got me the F#$5ing stargate series.. " Andros pulls the lever repeating the process..

As the box set explodes Austin gets out of her car.. "Littleman.. You," She see's Elizabeth in the middle of a psychotic episode, "God D@#$ it littleman!!"

Getting out of the car, "Austin dear.." The Man spoke, "Make it quick.."

"I invited her over for christmas," Elizabeth yells from the porch.. "You ungrateful little S#$%!!"

"Mama," Andros looks down at the nice Lexus.. "Now this is a F#$%ing Christmas gift..first time in 78 years you got me something I want! Love you mama!"

"Littleman," Austin is at the door of the former barn..  "My boy friend brought me.. S#$%.."

Austin realizes to late that Andros was armed as the sound of the rifle goes to full automatic..

Austin's Boyfriend hits the ground as Andros unloads into the  Lexus.. 

"You little Mother F#$%er.. " The Boyfriend is pissed off as he stands up.. Smoke is coming from his bullet ridden car, "Do you know how much this car c.."

A bullet bounces off the ground between his legs, "Run.. A great hunt.. Live sport.."

Another car comes around the curve and up the dirt road..

Austin's boyfriend takes out his cell phone, "911.. A kid has a rifle and is shooting at me.." Pointing up at Andros, I am calling the Cops.. austin that little.."

"Run BEEEAAACHH!!," Austin's voice comes from Andros.. Andros shoots the cell phone out of the man's hand, "Like so lol!!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Operation Rebirth: The Only easy day was yesterday Deleted Scenes - by Armonica_Templar - 12-25-2016, 08:35 PM