Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Operation Rebirth: The Only easy day was yesterday Deleted Scenes

"The night Santa went crazy, " Weird Al's voice fills the beach house..

Yawning Gretchen walks down the stairs, "God D@#$.. It is christmas eve.. You rats.."

Gretchen walks around the corner.. "Madam.. Madam Chairman?"

Andros is singing standing on the kitchen table air guitaring..

Alex and Helos are singing with nine holograms..

"AUNTIE GRETCHEN!!!!" Madam Chairman yells out, "Dad is celebrating Christmas.. Hell has frooze over!!"

"Dad," Gretchen sees andros stick out his long tongue..

Alexander and everybody is taking turns singing a single verse..

Andros flips onto the counter and grabs a Christmas hat.. He jumps off the counter and lands in front of Gretchen

"Andros," Gretchen tries to be serious as Andros puts a hat on Gretchen..

Andros starts dancing with Gretchen who giggles as Andros twirls her to Helos, "GRITCHEEEENNN!!!"

Samantha wearing a night gown stumbles half a step, And helos catches her to..

Giggling she kisses Gretchen when she tries to Kiss Helos and Misses..

"You," Gretchen returns the kiss.. "You got into doc's stash.. Samantha..."

Helos kisses Gretchen as Samantha sits in his lap..

Pulling up a chair, "Madam chairman.. "

"Auntie Gretchen.." The Hologram smiles as she points around, "Siez.."

"Auntie Gretchen," The Hologram of the wendigo smiles.. 

In Siez's voice, "Dont let him F#$% with you Gretchen.. The Wendigo do not celebrate Christmas.. That little greedy F#$%er does it for the gifts.."

"F@#$ you Uncle Andros," The Wendigo Si'Ez'Chin Flicks andros off.. "It is Christmas and we celebrate the cannibalistic eating of Jesus.. "

"That is easter furball," Alex half lit responds..

"Auntie Gretchen said I could celebrate how ever I wanted," Siez mock alex.. "It is progessive that I self identify holidays as I see fit.. To eating hman flesh symbolically.."

Gretchen chuckles, "That is not funny.." Looking at one of the holograms, "She looks like Mrs. Ortiz.."

"Auntie Gretchen," The female smiles.. "Kelly Ortiz.. Of the Ortiz bloooo.." Snorting as she has to stand up, "Wow.. To bad Andros is F#$5ing that blonde.. I am so HORNY!!!"

Gretchen goes wide eye, "Kelly you.. Your the .. Your drunk.." Snickering, "You slept with little man.."

"I did not Sleee.." Kelly pauses, "F#$%.. " The other hologram laugh except Madam Chairman, "I did sleep with Littleman.. God.."

The other holograms introduce themselves to Gretchen..

"Wow," Gretchen smiles as she sips the egg nog.. "So this is your family.. "

"So littleman grows up to be a male whore," Gretchen laughs..

"I am not a male," Andros speaks in Professors Leeta's voice.. "I have a female soul.."

Andros starts singing softly in Pentatonix's voice, "NOOOEL...."

Sandra yawns as she calls out, "Alex.. You left me in bed all by myself.. I am cold and want.."

Everyone laughs as Sandra freezes..

"Hi auntie Noel," The holograms all call out..

"They.. The," Sandra is wide eyed..

Kelly's hologram calls out, "Can I crawl into bed with you and Uncle Alex.. Andros is sleeping with the small tit wonder.. I am right there with you Auntie.. Mama needs loving.."

Alex grins evilly, "I.."

"Alexander Delano Macer," Sandra seems to wrap her bathrobe tighter.. 

"That was Kelly Ortiz.." Alexander grins, "Noel.."

Andros walks over to Noel and dances with her for a second, "Andros.. You ..."

"This is My Daughter and her misbehaving friends.." andros whispers, "Kelly taste pretty good.."

"Andros Nicodemus Colt," Sandra takes a deep breath as she turns away right into Alex.. "Alex.. We.."

"Sandra.. I have bad news for you.." Alex whispers something to Sandra..

"No.. Alex.. there is no moon base.. I am not going t your prom nude.."

"Actually," Madam Chairman smiles as she summons a second hologram from her hands.. "This is Sir Patrick Moore facility.."

"Hey auntie Sandra," one of the holograms smile.. "If Uncle alex isnt treating you right.. I have an extra bed at my house.."

"Andre," Alex narrows his eyes.. "Your gay.. Nice try.."

"For auntie Sandra I would go straight for a few hours," Andre laughs evilly.. "She is a lady.."

Gretchen snorts, "What Sandra.."

"Do not let them F#$% with you Auntie," Madam Chairman laughs.. "We outnumber them.. "

"Alex.. this is not .." She looks at the Holograms as Alex sits down.. She sits in alex's lap and takes a drink from his egg nog, "My god.. Jet fuel.."

Alex kisses Sandra..

"Delano," Sandra taks a deep breath.. "My god.. That.. Wow.."

"Later my dear lets meet the family.. Furball," Alex points to the Wendigo hologram.. "Is a member of the Yeti tr.."

Sandra kisses Alex back, "I know Delano.. your right.. " Sandra whispers in Alex's ear a few things.. "So take your time.." Andros snickers, "You quit listening in.. God.. You have heard everything.. Keep it to yourself.."

_________________________________________________________________________________________

".. and from what Auntie Gretchen's daughter told us.. The Secret Service Agents where all stoned faced," Si'Ez'Chin mimics a horrified look on his face. "Madam President.. We.. Uhm.."

Abigail moves her hands across the air, "And President Lovelace threw the old Phone.." Trying to song like a higher toned voice, "God D@#$ it.. Cant you see Captain colt is in the middle of a debriefing!!!"

"Littleman dont you god d#$% dare stop," Kelly adds in with a smile.. "Jezebel said she could smell President lovelace all over Littleman.."

"Gretchen," Andros glares at Her and Helos.. "Remind me to bust your unborn daughters A$$ the first day I see her for telling tells outside of school.. And for the record, she threw the trashcan.. We were not on the desk.. We were on the floor.."

Alexander snorts completely lit.. "So my Vice President became President and your F#$%ed her in the ofal opice.."

"It wasnt me," Andros started swaying as beats joined in.. 

Andros started singing Shaggy's It wasnt me..

As all of the holograms sing along, Gretchen shakes her head.. "It was you littleman.."

As each verse is sung by a different person, andros answers , "It wasnt me.."

Wearing only a to small sports bra and shorts, "It was you Littleman.."

The holograms stop singing and narrow thier eyes..

"Mrs. Renoeva," Abigail immediately looks at the teddy bear she is carrying..

Andros grins and reaches over for Diana, "You might want to hide teddy.."

"Diana Minerva Parker," Kelly seems to have a growl hidden in her voice..

"Ladies.. Manners.. Give her time to grow up to be a B#$%^," Andre speaks coldly..

"Diana.. They were never told your first name, "Andros grins.. "The .."

"You must be Abigail.. " Looking at the Navajo woman, "It is MY TEDDY!!!"

"Diana.. " Sandra speaks coldly, "It is Christmas eve.. "

"Please.. " Evily looking at Kelly, "You must be amelia's niece slash great niece.. Furball.." Diana goes down the list of holograms..

Andros makes a wierd sound.. 

"Littleman.. This is the.. Why isnt my equipment working," Diana looks at Andros.. "Stop it.."

"Diana.. Abigail.. Our christmas rules are in effect.. Abigail.. She is not the same Diana you knew.. We saved her sister.." Andros looked at Diana, "You are acting like the Diana I knew years from now.. Now recording this crap.. It is our holiday.." Andros kisses Diana on to of the forehead..

"You can hear the electronics," Diana got an upset look on her face.. "Fine.."

"Fine," Abigail and Diana actually cross their arms the same way at the same time..

Gretchen leans over to Sandra, "Did you see that?"

"Yeap.."

"Kelly," Sandra burst out laughing..

"Imprinting.." Alex snorts, "His daughter all right.."

"Dy anna.. this is my daughter.. Abigail.. Baby girl.. this is my nerdie band chicka, minus the great tragedy.." Andros speaks as everyone shuts their mouth..

"Ms. Parker," Abigail breaks the ice.. "It is nice to finally know your first name.."

"Why do you hate me," Diana looks at all the holograms..

"Diana dearie.. Rules of Time Travel.. We cant tell you that.. Ladies.. Specifically Kelly.. Abigail..knock it the F#$5 off," Andre looks at Siez, "Really furball.. "

"The only good thing was post Pendelton and.."

"the fact she gives Teddy to Andros's daughter," Blonde hair flows down a bathrobe.. "Littleman.."

Abigail is very quiet.. A single tear falls down her face, "Merry Christmas Ms. Parker.."

"Babygirl. this is my Awetin.. Widebottom this is my overgrown spoiled brat,"andros puts his arm around Austin and Diana.. "That is.."

"Kelly Ortiz," Austin looks at the holograms.. "I.. Littleman how do we know there names..

"Soulspeak," Diana answers.. 

The Phone rings in the house..

"Its nana Colt," Si'Ez'Chin shakes his wendigo head as he picks it up virtually and hangs it up
"F#$% her," Abigail speaks first..

"What she said," Andros repeats in Abigails voice..

"It is christmas day," Sandra glares.. "You are telling me you all dislike Andros's mother.."

"Yes," The holograms all speak in unison..

"I still havent forgave her for outing me as Gay," Andre crossed his arms.. "Are you sure Uncle Alex she cant have an accident.."

"No.." Alex shakes his head to hard and leans on Sandra...

The Phone Rings again, "It's nana macer.."

Abigail picks up the phone virtually, "Merry Christmas Nana!!"

"'Merry X mas," The other Holograms all shout..

"Andros.. It is Christmas not X mas!!" Regina sighs, "The impersonations are cute.. but.."

"Wait.. Nana is single.." Kelly winks at Sandra, "Hey pretty lady.. Do you mind if I stop over with great Auntie Mel?" Kelly rudely sticks her tongue between her two fingers..

"You three should never be allowed around children together," Gretchen shakes her head..

"Regina.. Say hello to Abigail, Kelly, Andre, Si'Ez'Chin," Sandra names the other holograms..

"Ok.." Regina seems to pause, "I just wanted to wish you merry Christmas.."

"Nana.. We missed you," Abigail sounded excited.. "Dad is celebrating Christmas with us.. I wish you were here.. You know what.."

"Andros it is not," Regina seemed to freeze when she appeared with her feet up .. 

Seeing her breast Andros smiled drawing glare from Austin and diana..

Regina Quickly covers up, "That.."

"Merry Christmas NANA!!!" The holograms speak loudly..

"Andros is not making this up," Reggina looks at the other holograms.. 

"Gina.. this is Abigail.. Andre.. Kelly.. " Andros goes down the list till he gets around to the Wendigo, "And this over grown furball is Si'Ez'Chin.."

"Big foot?"

"Long story Mrs. Macer.." Siez gives a toothy grin, "I am a Wendigo of the Yeti Tribes.. I have heard so much about you.. " Whispering, "Did you get me anything for christmas by the way?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Operation Rebirth: The Only easy day was yesterday Deleted Scenes - by Armonica_Templar - 12-25-2016, 09:02 AM