Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Operation Rebirth: The Only easy day was yesterday Deleted Scenes

"Mr. President.. Littleone," An old Asian woman spoke softly.. "Your gonna want to see this.. We have a feed from Pendelton."

"MAMG.."The tired and dirty President looked at the hologram of Diana, "Di darling.."

"God D@#$ it Alex.. He is your best friend.. Helos could save him," Tears ran down diana's face..

As the feed played, "Please rise for the National anthem.."

"they.. How.. Their is no ," Diana is interupted as Jimi Hendrix's national anthem plays..

President Macer comes to attention and puts his hand over his heart, as do the non- security memebers of the staff..

Jezebell Smithson has tears in her eyes as touches the hologram, "Uncle andros.."

"I will be god D#$%.. The Marines are Raising the American Flag," MAMG speaks as the sounds of Gun fire and tons ammo flying through the air fill the damaged oval office..

"Commander Colt," a female voice comes through.. "the Chinese have broke through our makeshift.. ETA two minutes.."

"Sargent Thorenson.. Prep the greeting committee.. Initiate Operation McKinley.." Commander Colt looks insane as he switches to a squeeky voice of General Pattonn, "Lets make these mother F#$%ers die for their country.." After a pause, "Alex.. Tell Helos NO operation Locutius..We can take these mother F#$%er's.. all right Marines, now we make the bastards play our F#$5ing game.. This is the marine corps god D@#$ hood!!"

Andros switches to a cadence..

MAMG looks at Alex, "He is a mimic.. He will give away their position.. Oh.."

"that beautiful bastard.." Alexander brings up a com, "Rufus.."

"I see it Alex.. Andros is deploying a drum tactic to keep the troops organized on his side.." Rufus's hologram brings a display of the battle..

"Everywhere we go," Andros is very loud..

"I always suspected.. We have a fight on our hands.." Rufus seems to be happy, "Commander Colt.. Sec Arm Smith is on his way with everything he can throw together.. Hold the F#$% on buddy.."

Alexander turns on the holobroadcaster.. A man with brown hair and four stars growls, "You tell those Chinese bastards that I am personally leading the God D@#$ relief force.." thousand of troops can be seen moving down the highway..

"Mr. Secretary of the Army.. CNN," a reporter speaks.. "Isnt it against the law to tell the.."

"F#$% them.. I want those bastards to know the Army is rolling along.. they cant kill the F#$%ing Marine Corps dependents and Fight us off at the same D@#$ time.." The Secretary of the Army taps a com line and starts singing..

"Sec Arm Smith.. Fox News," A female reporter speaks as the army personal start singing along as they start hitching rides on tanks.. "You are personally leading the charge.."

"Your god D@#$ straight.. I am a high value target, so valuable they will either pull resources on the attack or the US ARMY will smash.. So I am going straight to the bastards.. You tell Commander Colt that he owes me ten bucks  and I am fucking coming to collect a personal debt.." Looking around at the moving troops, "Take look america.. All volunteer.. These bastards have started a fight and have bitten off more then they could chew.."

the CNN reporter takes a shot, "Sec Arm Smith.. How do you respond to the fact that Commander Colt has committed war crimes?"

Sec Arm smith leans over and grins, "The Army is NOT going to let the department of the Navy have ALL the fun.. Their will be no white flags accepted!!" After a short pause, "Unless Sec Int Icer personally request in writing to have a private conversation with them.. Even then they do not need knees or hands to talk.. As my mama told an ex-girlfriend of mine.. B#$%^ you aint pregnant in the face!!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Operation Rebirth: The Only easy day was yesterday Deleted Scenes - by Armonica_Templar - 08-21-2016, 04:42 PM