Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Operation Rebirth: The Only easy day was yesterday Deleted Scenes
Authors note
This is a scene I have also decided to reference

Earlier I do mention a point when Andros is singing the 31st of October

Chopper did rumble when the smell of napalm filled the air.. Then Sargent Thorenson said,

Andros switched to a voice no one recognised, "S@#$.. look up ahead.."

Well 

Vickie walked into the recruiter's office and requested permission to enter..

The gunnery Sargent smiled and looked at the Deppers, "The F#$5ing kid can do it.. Why the F#$% cant you future turds do it?"

"Its probably because they are still sucking there mama's tits sir," Vickie Thorenson stood at Attention properly..

The recruiters looked at the six year old standing in front of them with a black eye and swollen lip and laughed breaking discipline..

"So.. Victoria Amanda Thorenson, what brings you to my recruiting office," The Gunny heard sirens outside and smiled..

"gunny.. this recruit is reporting for her DEP program.. That started one hour, seventeen minutes," looking up at a clock.. "And Twnety three seconds ago.."

Gunny looks at one of the recruiters who looks down, "I will be damned..  again this little marine knows EXACTLY what time we start sargent Blueston.." The gunny goes to one knee, "Thorenson.. If you did something wrong marines do not.."

"gunny.." The other recruiter is looking at his screen.. "I will be god D@#$.. Are you the victoria Thorenson that lives at 201 S. Lancaster Dallas Texas.."

"Thats me sarge. Born twelve, twenty one, o six," Victoria  smiles then recites her last four. "Last four 7347.. Sarge."

"Sargent what the F#$% are you," gunny freezes when he reads the screen.. "Estimated ship out date.. "

"June 12th, 2024," victoria smiles.. "I am going Recon Gunny.."

One of the male recruits laughs, "Little girl they dont take.."

Thorenson kicks the recruit in the nuts and follows up with a double fist to the face.. "Its Recruit Thorenson turd!" Vickie hisses at one of the other recruits and sniffs the air, "Do you want a piece of me Goering?" Brass knuckles come out of her pocket, " Trust mother F#$%er!!"

Vickie was sitting in a chair looking down when Alexander walked in.. She looked at Alex confused for a second and then stood up, "Good afternoon sir.."

Alexander warmly smiled and walked over as voices came from outside..

" Sir.. We tried to correct the system and it rejected it.." The gunny was loud, "Sargent Blueston did not sign her up Sir I.." the voice stops, "Good morning General.." After a short pause, "General Mattis.."

"Gunny why dont we go inside, "Mattis took the phone.. "I will handle this Major.."

Whispering, "I brought back up little marine.. You must be Thorenson.. Macer."

Thorenson blushed when Alexander hugged her a single tear fell.. "Mr. Macer.. I am in so much S#$%.. "

"that you are," General Mattis spoke as thorenson stood up straighter with a thousand yard stare.. "Assualting four of your upper classmates in JROTC, stealing a car.."

"That was reconis.. that was borrowed by the Department of the Navy Sir.. If Captain Colt did not do the proper paperwork that is NOT this recruits problem. Our taxi cab said he might return it," thorenson smiled evilly.

Sighing, "Then you assualted a fellow marine.."

"No offense sir you are not a marine until you set foot on Paris Island or MCRD San Diego.." Seeing the gunny glared at her, "What.. I have been to Paris Island.. One of mama's boyfriends son's graduation.. Sir."

Mattis rubbed his forehead as the Fax machine went off.. Taking the paper himself, "A request chit.." reading it and laughing, "Recruit Thorenson's request for transfer to a Marine corps refresher training facility.. What.. Approved?" Mattis whistles when he starts counting the stars attached to it.. "Rec.. thorenson.. Where is your mother?"

"She went to vegas with a guy she met at the bar.. She left me in Captain Colt's care," thorenson hands a Piece of paper to General Mattis..

Mattis's eyes go wide when he reads the letter.. "Holy.. I.."

"Captain Colt told me not to read it sir but that you would understand," vickie sweetly speaks..

After a few seconds, "Gunny.. I am personally taking custody of Ms. Thorenson.."

"Sir," The gunny pauses..

As general Mattis is on the phone, "Doctor Gera.. General Mattis.." Swallowing hard, "I need to borrow your discretion for a FULL medical exam.."

A police officer walks in, "We are done waiting.. We are taking.."

"Take care of these yokels for me," Mattis shows one part of the letter to Gunny.. "You breath a word of this and you will be digging latrines for the rest of your life.."

Gunny goes wide eyed and swallows as he read the lines, "Holy.." the officer moves towards vickie only for Gunny to knock the LEO out, "Sargent blueston.. Take this LEO to the brig.."

"Doc if this is right she is family," Mattis spoke coldly.. "You.. You already have the DNA?" After a few seconds pause..

"Congratulations General," Doctor Gera's voice fills the air.. "A Mrs. Elphelba Pinson will be contacting you General.."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Operation Rebirth: The Only easy day was yesterday Deleted Scenes - by Armonica_Templar - 08-20-2016, 01:30 AM