Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Operation Rebirth: The Only easy day was yesterday Deleted Scenes

Excerpt I am storing here

"You are in deep S@#$ littleman," Gretchen shook her head.. "Impersonating Doctor Gera.. "

Doctor Gera noarrowed his eyes, "Son.. Their is not S@#$ you can say that will get you out of this.. You used my name to rescue two children.. I am fine with that.. But.."

"Doc.. Shouldnt you do your job first," Andros coldly spoke as he looked at Icer standing with his arms folded.. "Then we can discuss how NOT in trouble I am in.. I got C-note with Icer.. Says I walk. Patients first..."

Shaking his head, Dcotor Gera checks out Jessica lange.. He  takes out a wand looking device waving it over her.  Looking from his monocle,"Healthy as a horse.. Readings have improved.." 

Doctor Gera checks out Alex next..

"Andros.. " Icer laughs, "Their is not S@#$ you can say or do that will get you out of trouble."

"Mr. Macer is fine.." Doctor shakes his head as he moves over to Helos..

"Mr. Colt.." Elphelba Pinson sighs, "You went to far.. Olivia is going to have to compensate Icer and Doc.. It wont be cheap.."

Andros step mother has her eyes narrowed but says nothing..

"Helos is fine," Doc looks at James Bach.. Ignoring the kids black eyes, "Kid your going to the tesla institute just stand there for a few seconds.. Let me get some scans.."

Lucy whispers to Andros, "They are mad at you.." She sniffs the air, "Its.. Wow.."

Doctor gera reaches out and pokes James with the wand, "Give it a minute.."

"Now the little girl is a wildling, but Andros wont tell me who she is.." Samantha Forlean shakes her head, "Mrs. Pinson I apologize.. As.."

Its no problem Samantha.. It is the grandson of Andros Nicodemus Kean.." Elphelba smiles, "He needs to be checked.. Doc is the one to do it.."

Andros sticks his arms out wide and his tongue out as Doc finishes with James..

Madam Chairman's hologram appears making several people jump..

Doc narrows his eyes as he scans Andros.. After a few seconds, "I see. Son.. "

"The dreams were real Doc," Andros speaks in Doc's voice.. "Hey Icer.. Ten to one odds.. I walk with Doctor Gera.."

"Make it ten thousand dollars kid.." Icer laughs," Their aint crap.. When doc is done me and you gonna talk.."

"So we have a deal.. Ten Grand," Andros ask as Doc scans him..

"Deal," Icer laughs.. "Easiest ten grand I ever made.."

Doc stands up, "Son.. I have seen this energy signature before.. " Doctor Gera looks at Lucy..

"Lucy.. This is Doctor Gera," Andros gets a cat ate the carnary look on his face.. 

Lucy hides behind Andros, "I am not going to be sent to a lab.. Those mean men that mama gave me to were going to send me to a lab.."

"Lucinda," Andros speaks sternly.. "Doctor Gera has to do a check up on you.." Looking at Icer, "I will give you half of the ten grand Icer owes me.."

"Five grand.. And no SHOTs,"Lucy responds..

"Deal.." Andros narrows his eyes," Lucy.."

Lucy walks out from behind Andros, "Doc.." She sticks her tongue out and raises her arms like Andros did..

Doctor Gera Laughs, "You should not lie to.." Doctor Gera stops mid scan.. His hands shake as he drops the wand,"I..I.."

"Doc," Elphelba Pinson calls out as everyone is quiet..

Doc looks at Andros.. Then to Alex and back to Lucy.. Shaking her reaches down  and picks up the wand, "My.. My god.."

Samantha Forlean comes over," Eugene.. Are you ok?"

Doc puts the wand in the grass.. He takes out old fashion gear ignoring everything.. He cant even put the stethescope into his ears as he is shaking..

"Doc.." Andros grins as he speaks, "She has been feed and watered on the house.."

Doctor Gera looks the seven year old in the eyes..

Lucy steps back, "Uncle Andros? He is scaring me.."

"Lucinda Shyla Bach.. Seventh gen pleblian.."Andros looks at everyone who is quiet, "I present to you.. Doctor Eugene Gera.. Ninth gen of the Gera bloodline.. Your father!"

Everyone's eyes go wide..

"My.. My daddy," Lucy has tears run down her face..

"Lucy.. Doctor Gera had no clue.. Your mama never told him.. " Andros looks at the old man, "In the future he asked me a favor.. He had me arrange for someone to come save you.."

"I.. I.. I.. I didnt know," Doctor Gera catches Lucy as she hugs him.. Tears fell down Docs face, "My.. My little girl.."

"Doc.. " Andros whispers to Doc, "On the house Doc.. But I do have a problem.. Alex has no desire to attend this S#$% at eglin.. Two.. It is Lucy's bed time.. And these A$$hats are being loud.. They need to leave.. Lucy is welcomed here.."

"Doctor Gera," Elphelba tries to speak as Doc stands holding Lucy..

"Elphelba.." Doc looks at Andros, "As the Childrens Physician.. I can not let them leave them farm. It is not in their best interest to be stressed out..I am not authorixing travel till tomorrow morning.. Or extra guest.."

"Doc," Elphelba ws a little pissed.. "They have to.."

"Alex.. Jessica, Helos, James, Andros.. Welcome to the Tesla Institute.. blah blah.. High sounding crap.. Blah blah.. " Doc hugs Lucy again.. "Littleone lets get you put in bed.. Samantha Darling.."

Wiping her own tears, "Doc.. I.. Lucy.. Lets get you into bed..I.."

"No.. Andros promised me he would read me a bed time.." Lucy stops, "You said I would be read a bed time story.. God.. Daddy he is annoying.." Lucy narrows her little eyes, "Humph.."

"Lucy.. If yu go to bed.. Well Doc has a LOT of friends.." Andros winks at Doc, "For some reason.. She is a HUGE fan of the movie the Labyrinth.." Andros Lokks at Lucy, "Doc is friends with.."

"No way.. Daddy is friends with David Bowie.. "Lucy hits andros in the arm,"That is a no go zone.. You.."

Doc Gera sets Lucy down.. He takes out his phone.. He scrolls through numbers..

"Please.. Lucy's father does NOT know," James goes quiet when dials a number.. "BullS#$%.."

David Bowie's voice answer.. "Hey.. Everyone quiet.. It's doc.. Turn that down.." After the music goes down, "Whats up Doc.."

"The Goblin King," Lucy looks at her father with pride..

"David.. I hate to ask.. I just found out I had a daughter.. I need her a bed time story read.." Taking a deep breath, "Everything is fine but I have some other business to take care of before I tuck her in.. Her name is Lucy.."

Lucy looks up, "The.. The Goblin King.. It.. Mr.."

"You must be Lucy," Davids voice takes on the twinges of the Goblin King.. "Let me find that script.. I will tell you the stry of the sequel that never got made.."

"An.. an unknown sequel," Lucy shook like a fan does.. "And.. "

"You have to go to bed to get," Andros never Finished his statement..

Lucy had the phone to her ear as she took Samantha's hand, "Come on james its bedtime.."

Lucy has dragged Samantha halfway to the porch, "Lucy darling.." Doctor Gera put his hand onjame's shoulder, "Your brother has something to.."

"Cool.. Night james," Lucy responded..

Samantha smiled and nodded back.. She picked Lucy Up, "Ms. Bach.. Lets get you into bed.."

"George," Doc called out.. "Do you mind standing by the door? I know its your house.. Buut.."

Andros's uncle holds the door for samantha, "Mam.."

Doc waits for the door to shut as he looks at George.. 

George gives a thumbs up to doctor Gera..

"Icer.." Doctor Gera spoke coldly, "Thank you for answering my call.. I forgot my earlier telephone call.. I must be getting old.."

"S@#$," Icer sees Andros's hand out..

"I will cover the ten grand.. Dont worry about it..." Doc puts his hand on Icer's shoulder, "Now for the other favors you owe me.."

"I will be.. Andros walked," Elphelba shook her head..

"Mr bach.. I heard the story over what happened.. Your gonna tell this nice gentleman here.. Where your mother frequents, her habits and anything else he needs.."

Icer goes wide eyed, "Doc?"

"You go get their mother," Doc does not bother to contain his anger.. "I will send you the details but take her to the facility I send you.. I am her treating physician.. Second," Doctor Gera got real sober sounding..  "Those god D@#$ mother F#$%er's who bought my daughter.. From what you told me.. I want ever god D@#$ member of that gang.. And I mean every god D#$% member up to them Cartel Lt. Who runs the operations.. In Mexico.. I want them alive.."

Commander MacCann spoke," Doc.. Listen.."

"Phillip owes me.. A lot of mother F#$%er's owe me.." Doc turned and looked MacCann straight in the eyes, "Icer.. I want those you get.. Brought to the tesla Institute and F#$%ing fed to the wendigo.. They need live meat.. Use my name liberally.. SPAWAR will cordinated.."

Icer looks at MacCann..  "I need a jet.. I got to go back west.."

MacCann is on his com line..

James looks down, "Lucy found.. Found a home.." James points to Andros, "That bastard said I had to pay him for mine and Lucy.."

Andros growls at JAmes.. All the Franklin trust try not to flinch..

"Andros told you james.. That YOU had to pay for your own way.." Alex spoke, "Lucy eats for free.. Doc.. That is a good point.."

"Judge Worthley," Doc calls out.. "I am taking full custody of James Lochnar Bach and Lucinda Shyla Bach.. I want the paperwork in front of me to sign tomorrow morning by seven am.."

"Doc," The old judge stops cold when Doctor Gera glares at him.."Listen.."

"I said Seven.. You owe me a lot.. That is just one favor.." No one is arguing with Doc.. Going to one knee, "Mr. Bach.. Alex is correct.. Listen.. I.. Idid not know.. "

Alex whispers something to doctor Gera..

"Your right," Doctor Gera turns to Madam Chairman.. "I want the Donita of the five Families.. Brought here NOW! This was her responsibility.. My little girl." Doctor Gera looks at Andros and swallows hard, "My little girl almost died because of her.. Bring her to me.. You owe me for teaching at the Tesla Institute.."

"Please.." Elphelba speaks, "The Donita is .."

"As you wish Doctor Gera.. " Madam Chairman's hologram grimly nodded then disappeared..

Doctor Gera looked at Andros.. He walked over and hugged him, "Thank you.."

"Doc.. It aint nothing," andros smiled and stuck out his hand.. "We are friends where I am from.. Least I could do for you.." Looking at Alex, "I am in trouble.. We may need your help keeping history close to on track.."

Doctor Gera stuck his hand out to Alex, "Mr. Macer.. Anything I can do to help.. I will.. "

Alex shook Doctor Gera's hand, "The help is appreciated Doc.. You will have to explain to James.."

"You have to tell me why he has a Black eye," Doc Put his hand n alex's shoulder.. "Let me get my Daughter sleep.. George.. Good sir.. I hate to impose.. Party's over.. "

George Colt smiled, "Doc said its time the adults went to the Lodge for the TIfHL invitation Ceremony.."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Operation Rebirth: The Only easy day was yesterday Deleted Scenes - by Armonica_Templar - 04-12-2018, 09:00 AM