Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Listen up! What You Need to Know Regarding The CABAL Takedown
Okay, first of all let me get this out of the way first thing.  I know some of you don't like David Wilcock...

Okay, whatever; forget that, this isn't about him.  It is about the man he is interviewing who goes by the name, Drake.

I have been hearing things for months about how the Illuminati/Cabal/TPTB/whatever you want to call them, were going to be taken down, arrested, and our world would become a better place almost overnight.  So, when I saw this video, I thought, 'Yeah, okay, right.' 

But...

You have to listen to what Drake is saying! 

PLEASE!  tinyhuh

There is a plan in place, and arrests have already been made that haven't even made it to the media because these people own the media, and they won't allow it to be told.  There are many, many more arrests that are going to take place, and Drake goes over the plan of action in the video... well, most of it, but nothing that will give away the "ace in the hole", so to speak. 

This isn't some guy off the street who just has high hopes.  He is a military man who had high-level clearance, and he seems to know what he's talking about.

One thing I want to get across to you is that when this plan goes into action, it might seem like Martial Law has been ordered, but it hasn't.  If you see military persons at every corner, it will be because they are there for your protection in case things get ugly when the arrests of the elite are taking place. 

This makes me wonder if maybe all the recent articles coming out lately about Martial Law were done in an effort by the Cabal to cause the people to panic when they see these armed forces on the ground and automatically fight back against them.  The Cabal know their day in power is almost over. How better to cause people to panic than to spread the word that Martial Law is about to be declared and have the public cause chaos in the streets, fighting the military as they try to escape?!

I posted a thread just a couple of days ago about Obama declaring Martial Law in July, or sometime this summer.  I am now trying to counteract that information by getting this thread out to as many people as possible before these arrests take place, which could be any day now.

Please listen to the video, it gets into some really good detail about halfway through, but you need to hear the beginning to understand how and why this plan will work.  Drake may come across as a know it all, but that's beside the point.; I chalk it up to him being a military man.
Put that in the background and listen to what he has to say.

Don't put this off and forget about it; it's too important.

Also, Drake has a website you can go read all his stuff, but I haven't seen it yet, so I don't know if what he shared in the video will be there. Here is his address:  FreedomReigns.US

Let me know what you think about the information, and if you agree, please share this far and wide.

OK  GiantThumbsUp Mystic.
Allow me to set aside the 2 hours to watch this.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Video too long for me to watch now, will have to save for later.

But possibly removing the Illuminati (TPTB), and the plan has been in the works for some time?

This I have not heard before.
Interesting, if true.

Thanks for sharing!!

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Either this is bogus or once the program aired, "the Cabal" used its influence to take down the website that "Drake" continues to point to...
I have tried "http://freedomreigns.us" and "http://www.freedomreigns.us" and just get a GoDaddy page advertising that I can purchase the domain.
Has anyone found a way to get to these archives that "Drake" talks about?

ETA: Or - they could simply be having trouble with their web servers...
(06-16-2016, 02:27 PM)Minstrel Wrote: Either this is bogus or once the program aired, "the Cabal" used its influence to take down the website that "Drake" continues to point to...
I have tried "http://freedomreigns.us" and "http://www.freedomreigns.us" and just get a GoDaddy page advertising that I can purchase the domain.
Has anyone found a way to get to these archives that "Drake" talks about?

ETA: Or - they could simply be having trouble with their web servers...

I couldn't get to it either.  It's my guess that it was removed by the Cabal, or else, Drake removed it himself to avoid "spies" after this video was released. 
David knows a lot of insiders, and he has ways of testing them to see if they are the real deal. Another thing to consider is that Drake had this plan in action against the Cabal even before David, himself, Corey Goode, and the Blue Avaians started discussing disclosure. Drake doesn't have anything to do with the SSP, or if he does he didn't mention it. He is just a concerned citizen, ex-military man, who is doing something to take back our country and get rid of the scum at the top.

I like Drake; we think along the same lines, in that one thing people need to have on hand when this goes down is enough toilet paper to last a few months.   Biggrin
He said they would be taking down the satellites for at least 72 hours.  So, if your internet goes out, and you see soldiers roaming the streets, don't freak out!  This will be a world wide event, so get prepared with food, water, personal items, and toilet paper now. minusculeninja
AH-HA!   Take a look at this!

Secret Space Programs Battle over Antarctic Skies During Global Elite Exodus

Quote:On June 15, I received an informal “briefing” by secret space program whistleblower, Corey Goode, about recent events that include an aerial battle over Antarctica involving various syndicate groups (Cabal/Illuminati) that had over the last six months fled there, and also the current status of negotiations involving different extraterrestrial and “Inner Earth” civilizations over “open contact” with humanity.

What follows will appear fantastic to those new to Goode’s revelations, which he has been releasing over the last 18 months. A detailed resource page has been created listing most of Goode’s interviews, reports, videos, along with articles about him.

Read the full article: LINK
This article may be related to the "take down":  Weekly geo-political news and analysis
[url=http://benjaminfulford.net/][/url]

Quote:Special update: The Rothschilds finally got in touch.
This is what the Rothschilds had to say about the situation to a WDS member in Asia:
“It is 0440 hrs here. I finally got in touch with them. Strange time for sure. I spoke with Nat’s personal secretary. I am sure the call was rerouted. This is what she told me, ‘ we are aware of what you and your contact in Tokyo desire. We do agree and are working with other members of the family to make this happen. We are also aware of what is currently taking place. The Golden Lily’s are ready to be harvested. The first of 3 is being prepared now. The group that thinks they will get it, will not. It will be integrated in the change-over to the new plan. Each new district will have their own reserves, for their new currency. Each district will be part of a basket of Asian currencies that are backed with various commodities. We will send our representative over to meet with you, as we know how to reach you. After that, you and your contact in Tokyo will be able to meet with Nat directly, should you desire. Please be on standby.’
I have her name as well. At least the one she gave me… She sounds like she is British, as I can hear from the way she talks.
I do not know what you should do with this information. Maybe release part of it, and hold the part about actually naming xxx back for now.
It seems that your numbers were checked out and they are obviously aware of what you have been saying in your weekly updates…as well as our conversations?”
So in other words, the Rothschilds have finally agreed to support a massive campaign to end poverty, stop environmental destruction and trigger an exponential expansion of humanity into the universe.This is good new indeed for the planet. We will keep readers posted on any further developments.
Corey Goode is a name I hadn't heard before, and I must admit this is not a topic I delve into often.

I did, however, notice quite a few similarities to Benjamin Fulfords narrative. The Cabal, warring alien factions, eastern alliances and Antarctica being just a few. 

Perhaps you know then, has anything specific come to fruition ? I have no doubt that there are long term plans in place to hold power and various interests constantly infighting.

What I wonder is, if there are powerful non-terrestrial entities involved here, why have they not simply seized control themselves ? 

Penny
The only thing I can think of is because there is a Universal Law that prohibits ETs from doing this directly; they have to use/influence the humans to do it for them.  They are working with high-level government officials and those in control over them to lead us (the peons) in the direction they want us.
This all began when Pres. Eisenhower made a deal with them; even his granddaughter, Laura, talks about this.  

If you have never heard of Corey Goode, his revelations will sound unbelievable, coming in on the middle of all this.  He is a secret space program insider, whistle-blower who has been sharing knowledge for the past 18 months of what's really going on behind the scenes. His stories sound like they are straight out of a Sci-fi movie, but there have been others come forward since he did who have verified his accounts as truth.

You can subscribe to Gaia t.v. for .99 for the first month and watch all he has told to date on the show, Cosmic Disclosure, if you wish. 
Or, you can go to his blog and read past transcripts of the shows, I suppose.  I have it linked in another thread here somewhere. I'll try to find it and post it here for you.

I have been keeping up with all this since he first came on the scene, and, Yes, there is a lot going on in the background now to take down the Cabal, and also to announce that we have been visited by ETs for thousands of years.  The good guys (ETs) are up there helping us too.
I know I sound looney to anyone who is just now getting wind of this information, but open your mind and , at least, consider it, so you and others won't have a heart attack when things start going down.
@"Pennylemon" 

The posts that had the links to all the videos didn't get transferred over to the threads here, so I no longer have that.  You can visit Corey's Website
and click on the video link in the top menu, but they are more recent.  I wish you could start from the beginning. :smallundecided:

ETA:   Oh Joy!  I found it!   smallgreenbananadancer

There are about 11 pages of video transcripts here, if you start from the beginning.   Have fun.

Corey's Blog
OK, I couldn't get the website to work either, it appears that that Domain name is offered by GoDaddy right now.
So that tells me that site has shut down or failed to pay GoDaddy for their Domain name again.
I found the video, it's old.
Thank you, @"guohua".  I'll listen to this very soon.   smallgreendancer 

This is from 2012, so he has been working on getting this in place for a while.
It must still be a "go", because the video I posted was from this past April.
Thank you Mrs. G and Mystic for the video and starting point. Listening now to an early interview on Coast to Coast that covers some of the questions I had.

I realize I can be a real pain in the rear as I tend to search for tangible info. Are you aware of any hard copy paperwork or images on the ground in Antarctica ? Often I ask this and it's of particular interest to me because my Father was stationed at McMurdo Station from 1975 to 1979. 

Penny
Hmmm.... this is something new I hadn't heard.  What do you all think?  Could we be so lucky?   smallgreendancer

@"Pennylemon", I'll try to look through my files when I have time, but it will probably be tomorrow before I get to it. I have plans later today and have to get the household chores done now.
I listened twice and I have to concur.  minusculethumbsup

This doesn't surprise either of us, my husband listened also and agrees that it's very probable.
Yes Obama was elected TWICE just for this reason and to Soften Up America and Make American Citizens Weak and Totally Dependent on the Government.

I would like to add, that my husband ( I agree ) says he believes, House Speaker Paul Ryan is also part of the Destruction Of America, he's come out and said he disagrees with a Ban on Muslims and the Wall on the Border, he said he'd take he POTUS to Court.
He was talking about Trump.
(06-17-2016, 07:13 PM)guohua Wrote: I listened twice and I have to concur.  minusculethumbsup

This doesn't surprise either of us, my husband listened also and agrees that it's very probable.
Yes Obama was elected TWICE just for this reason and to Soften Up America and Make American Citizens Weak and Totally Dependent on the Government.

I would like to add, that my husband ( I agree ) says he believes, House Speaker Paul Ryan is also part of the Destruction Of America, he's come out and said he disagrees with a Ban on Muslims and the Wall on the Border, he said he'd take he POTUS to Court.

Which video are you referring to, @"guohua" ?   I just posted another one (above), and just want to clarify which one you agree with?
(06-17-2016, 07:53 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(06-17-2016, 07:13 PM)guohua Wrote: I listened twice and I have to concur.  minusculethumbsup

Which video are you referring to, @"guohua" ?   I just posted another one (above), and just want to clarify which one you agree with?
The last video you posted from Anonymous.
@"guohua" 

Oh, really?!  I wasn't expecting that answer from you.   tinywondering   Well, then....  Yah Hoo!   minusculebeercheers  Let's hope the SOB is OUT!!! minusculethumbsup2

But, if this is true, why are we still seeing him waving his finger at the American people and trying to enact laws while making sure the public is focusing on other things, like mass shootings?

@"Pennylemon" 

I looked around You Tube and found this.  Haven't watched it myself, but it looks like it might offer some documentation, and someone who knows the subject.  I'll look more thoroughly through what I have on file tomorrow, but this might be a start:

Mystic asked, 
Quote:But, if this is true, why are we still seeing him waving his finger at the American people and trying to enact laws while making sure the public is focusing on other things, like mass shootings?

He's Power Hungry, His Ego Is Bigger Than Anyone Can Imagine.
[Image: EGO.gif] [Image: obama-selfie.gif][Image: Obama_as_king.gif]
He just Can't Give It Up!
@"Pennylemon" 

Here is one thread I did on Antarctica:

http://rogue-nation3.com/showthread.php?tid=205

And, here is a link that Ms. G. posted in one of my threads.  (Thanks, Ms. G.)

Article Link

I'll post more, if I come across them.