Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
More child rapes in Oulu Finland
I dont know if people know about the muslim gang raping children in Finland in the citys of Oulu and Helsinki. 
Its a big thing here, the Finns are as mad as hell, and the government is doing everything possible to draw attention away from it. Like telling how the poor muslims in Oulu are frighten to go to bars and clubs because the bad Finns have threatened to "sort them out".
Now the Police have reported that two under age girls have been gang raped in a flat over the weekend, there has been arrests but the Police wont say yet if it was muslims ( when its not said it almost 100% sure its ""refugees"")
Now no one is so stupid to continue raping young girls in such an inflamed environment with the Police, schools, social workers and people on such high alert .
I only see this as proof of the muslims are using child rape as a weapon to make Finns feel unsafe in there own streets, in other words the rapes are encouraged by the muslim leaders and in a lesser way supported by the muslim community.
Once again I have great respect for our police, indeed if the British police had done there job instead of giving BJs to muslims Rotherham would of never happened.
I might seem raciest, but I have no love or respect for a religion that rapes women and children
WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH, THE EU IS FATHER AND MOTHER
That's terrible, and I feel so bad for the people who suffer at the hands of this evil mob who use "religion" as a get-out-of-jail-free card.

I, personally, think if a country has laws that say rape is a crime, then that law should be carried out no matter what one's religion says. Obey the law, enforce the law, and arrest those who break the law.  That's the only way things can work.
I can't imagine having that perverted mind-set hiding under the notion of an ideology.

minusculeheadbanging minusculepuke
[Image: attachment.php?aid=953]
(02-11-2019, 02:52 PM)Wallfire Wrote: ...  Like telling how the poor muslims in Oulu are frighten to go to bars and clubs because the bad Finns have threatened to "sort them out".

Good Muslims will no go to bars and clubs anyhow - alcohol is haram in Islam.

Quote:I might seem raciest, but I have no love or respect for a religion that rapes women and children

You are not racist. Being racist involved hatred for a race, not for a religion. I had a similar conversation with a fine young lady at work - she was half Mexican, and jokingly derided anti-immigrant folk as "racist". I pointed out to her that Mexican was a nationality, not a race. the proper race designation is "mestizo". since most Mexicans are part white Spanish and part Indian, and "Mexican" does not even enter the equation.

" I don't mind killin' a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight... or if there's money involved... or a woman... "

- Jayne Cobb, Hero of Canton
(02-15-2019, 09:20 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(02-11-2019, 02:52 PM)Wallfire Wrote: ...  Like telling how the poor muslims in Oulu are frighten to go to bars and clubs because the bad Finns have threatened to "sort them out".

Good Muslims will no go to bars and clubs anyhow - alcohol is haram in Islam.

Quote:I might seem raciest, but I have no love or respect for a religion that rapes women and children

You are not racist. Being racist involved hatred for a race, not for a religion. I had a similar conversation with a fine young lady at work - she was half Mexican, and jokingly derided anti-immigrant folk as "racist". I pointed out to her that Mexican was a nationality, not a race. the proper race designation is "mestizo". since most Mexicans are part white Spanish and part Indian, and "Mexican" does not even enter the equation.

Problem is almost all muslims are not natives, so if you say anything negative about islam its seen as raciest, as far as "good"muslims not drinking alcohol this is in my exsperance not true. Back in the 80s when we were in Irak we would see groups of Saudis at the hotel bars blind drunk and with women. We asked the manger (as we knew him well) who they were, he said they were imans and other influential people, they come here to drink and get whores, then return back to Saudi. 
In Finland I have seen guys I know to be imans that traveled to other citys to go to night clubs drinking and picking up women. 
Muslims drink a lot but its done behind closed doors, or in places they think is safe. 
Not drinking is just something islam waves in the face of every one else to make themselfs seem better than others, but the truth is muslims do drink a lot.
WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH, THE EU IS FATHER AND MOTHER
(02-15-2019, 12:38 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Problem is almost all muslims are not natives, so if you say anything negative about islam its seen as raciest, as far as "good"muslims not drinking alcohol this is in my exsperance not true. Back in the 80s when we were in Irak we would see groups of Saudis at the hotel bars blind drunk and with women. We asked the manger (as we knew him well) who they were, he said they were imans and other influential people, they come here to drink and get whores, then return back to Saudi. 
In Finland I have seen guys I know to be imans that traveled to other citys to go to night clubs drinking and picking up women. 
Muslims drink a lot but its done behind closed doors, or in places they think is safe. 
Not drinking is just something islam waves in the face of every one else to make themselfs seem better than others, but the truth is muslims do drink a lot.

That's true, or at least was back in the day. The guy that taught me Arabic was a Syrian, and had no compulsions against bending the elbow, although he was a "good" Muslim. The current crop of jihadists strenuously frown upon drinking and a whole lot of other things, but even they are not immune - the 911 hijackers partied it up in strip clubs and drinking establishments before they went out to create their mayhem - probably because Jannah has whores by the dozens in it ("houris", 72 per martyr I hear), but there ain't nothing to drink there but rivers of milk and honey... so if you're gonna run a full course, better live it up here to get it out of your system and over with, I suppose.

My other point is that being "non-native" is not necessarily a "race", either. For example I'm not native to Finland, but I'll bet dollars against donuts that I'm the same race as you are. There are millions of other folks here in the US who are of a different race than I, but nevertheless are still "native" to the US. By the same token, "Muslim" is not a race, it's an ideology. Sure there are tons and tons of Arab Muslims, but there are also Oriental Muslims, European Muslims, Black African Muslims, etc. The ideology crosses racial lines, and so cannot be construed as a "race".

This "racist" bullshit is entirely out of hand, misused, and over-used to attempt shaming and silencing ideological opponents, which has been going on for years now. It's become so over-used that I'm now immune to it, personally. I've grown mental calluses as a defense against it. My other problem in that area is that I have ALWAYS struggled to try to understand why I should give a crap what someone else, who likely doesn't know me at all, thinks of me. I've always had the attitude that I wasn't placed on this planet to make anyone else happy.

Life is a lot simpler like that. It's like a Garden Party.

" I don't mind killin' a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight... or if there's money involved... or a woman... "

The thing I have always found "interesting" about islam is that anything can be justified by saying you are doing gods work. Killing, drinking, rape, dishonesty , anything.
Also I have come to believe that islam is a nationality
(02-15-2019, 07:43 PM)Wallfire Wrote: The thing I have always found "interesting" about islam is that anything can be justified by saying you are doing gods work. Killing, drinking, rape, dishonesty , anything.
Also I have come to believe that islam is a nationality

Islam is a funny critter, hard to pin down. Part of the problem is conceptual complexity. Most "westerners" conceive of Islam as merely a religion, but it's more than that, more complex. It's a complete religio-social-legal-cultural system. In other words, it pervades every corner of the essence of adherents and seeks to make them all the same, all "one" in thought, action, and deed - even in thinking.

The view of Islam as a nationality is correct, as far as it goes. The whole idea behind the Caliphate is to make a nation of Islam, with the caliphate as the government for Muslims everywhere. It's a nation without borders, Islam the only requirement for citizenship in it. During periods of Islamic history, there have existed two or more caliphates, each competing with the other(s) for dominance as the "true" caliphate - which is entertaining, but not particularly peaceful.

Muslims would like for it to be more than just a nationality - they want it to subsume the entire world. "Dar al-islam" vs. "dar al-harb" is more than just an esoteric concept to them - they see an actual polarity that allows for only "the world of islam (dar al-islam)" pitted against everything not Islam, which is referred to as "the world of war (dar al-harb)". In other words, their thinking is so polarized that one MUST belong to either Islam or war. That is what makes non-Muslims fair game to Muslims in their world view. The objective is to eliminate dar al-harb and leave only dar al-islam in this world, "until the entire world is for Allah".

In that sense, it's more than a nationality to Muslims - it's the only world.

The picture only gets more complex when you start factoring in shari'a law and the various "schools of Islamic jurisprudence" which interpret the shari'a. For example, under the shari'a, a Muslim man can marry a woman of any religion, but it is death for a non-Muslim man to marry a Muslim woman. However, due to a little known "loop-hole" in ONE school of Islamic jurisprudence, I managed to marry Grace, who was a Muslim at the time, even though I was no longer a Muslim. Since that loop-hole is not recognized by other Islamic schools, the death penalty is still valid to them for such actions... they can come get me whenever they feel froggy enough to jump, though. I'm ready whenever they are.

Shari'a is incredibly complex, regulates down to the most minute detail, and is subject to the interpretation of whichever scholar is interpreting. I've seen Muslims agonize over the size of a puddle necessary to "lawfully" accomplish pre-prayer ritual ablutions to the point of having to seek out a scholar to make sure they are straight on it. Yes, that's right - over the size of the mudhole they had to wash up in before praying. I've seen them almost come to blows over the direction to Makkah and just how precise they had to be when facing it during prayer. Their regulations over sex are incredibly detailed, often contradictory and conflicting, and as everything else under the shari'a, open to interpretation. I've heard Muslim women complain bitterly that their men seek out "western converts to Islam" because the latter will give the men oral sex, but native-born Muslim women cannot, because of the shari'a. It's a source of discrimination and hostility within Islam between native-born Muslim women and convert (often referred to by Muslims as "reverts") women.

If one does not like the ruling of one Imam, it is often a simple matter to shop around and find a ruling more to that individual's liking from another imam, on the SAME regulation.

So, Islam may be conceived of as a religion, or a nationality, or a legal system, but in truth it's an entire culture, usually conflicting with itself depending on which "school" one adheres to.

It's no wonder that "the west" can't pin them down - hell, they can't even pin each other down!