Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Inner Earth Anshar Group Takes First Step to Openly Reveal Themselves to Humanity
(05-20-2016, 05:54 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Here is the transcript from the episode of Cosmic Disclosure where Corey talked about this.  LINK

According to many credible witnesses, they are already coming to the surface. They look so much like us, it's hard to tell the difference just to look at them. But, they walk differently, and communicate differently... act differently.

Many of these witnesses are in high-ranking positions in the military.
I've also read personal stories from members on another board who claim to have seen them.

Maybe your ancestors aren't seeing them as "aliens" because this particular group who live underground aren't "aliens"; they are from break-away civilizations that moved to safety during one of the big cataclysms on the Earth's surface thousands of years ago.

Just a thought.

Really? You think they well?
The Secret Space Program, YES, I believe it.
Sorry, it's hard for me to accept these Beings when I can't get confirmation about them being a force or living Being from my Ancestors.

Not Saying to everyone it's Not Possible, Really, anything is possible.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Inner Earth Anshar Group Takes First Step to Openly Reveal Themselves to Humanity - by guohua - 05-21-2016, 06:56 AM