Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What I see in forests
I spend a lot of time in nature, I love the feeling of life and power that forests and mountains have. I often take pointless photos because I feel there is something there that is hard to see. When I look later again at these pointless photos I often find strange things in them.
For exsample this is a photo I took at the start of autum last year. Does any one see it ?

[Image: DSC-0024.jpg]

Now look at the marked photo

[Image: Inked-DSC-0024-LI.jpg]

I have many photos like this, I dont know why I take there photos I just have some understanding that something is there.
WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH, THE EU IS FATHER AND MOTHER
In my humble opinion.

Something wants you to be there and possibly see 'them'.
The mind has a radar-like surveillance system that works detached from our everyday thinking
and in your case, is aware of something you may have been programmed to doubt.

But we at the moment, we call it strange.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=953]
Sorry, but I don't see it.  That doesn't mean nothing is there. 

My brother used to go hunting in the woods, and he said there was a certain area where he felt watched by something.

A nature spirit perhaps?  A Bigfoot?  An invisible predator? A cloaked military person?

I think, as BIAD pointed out, our sixth sense picks up on these things.
(01-13-2019, 03:46 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Sorry, but I don't see it.  That doesn't mean nothing is there. 

My brother used to go hunting in the woods, and he said there was a certain area where he felt watched by something.

A nature spirit perhaps?  A Bigfoot?  An invisible predator? A cloaked military person?

Hi MW, enlarge the photo, look inside the red circle, you should be able to see the translucent shape, head bright eyes and the body outline
WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH, THE EU IS FATHER AND MOTHER
(01-13-2019, 04:09 PM)Wallfire Wrote:
(01-13-2019, 03:46 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Sorry, but I don't see it.  That doesn't mean nothing is there. 

Hi MW, enlarge the photo, look inside the red circle, you should be able to see the translucent shape, head bright eyes and the body outline

I'm sorry, but I still don't see what you are describing.  However, I do see the face of a Bigfoot at the bottom of the tree trunk. It's clearly pareidolia when I use my "logical eyes" and see the leaves and other things that are shaping the face.

Maybe this is one of those "for your eyes only" things.
I Think I Do,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but I don't see the face of Bigfoot.
But I thought maybe I see two legs.

You must remember, I'm Old and use a Scope to hit my target now.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
look inside the red circle and think along the lines of the camouflage that predator used in the movie,  thats how my friend described it when he saw it in the photo.  minusculebiggrin
I believe it's a matter of "tuning", and you my friend have it.

Thousands of times through the years I've been out in the middle of nowhere, gotten an odd "feeling", and only then detected what was causing it. I don't believe the feeling is anything "supernatural" as most folks think of supernatural, although one might refer to it as "hypernatural". "super" implies "over, above, or outside of", whereas "hyper" just implies a certain saturation of the subject rather than something outside it.

I think the mind processes thousands of signals per second, most of those subconsciously. Being attuned means that some of those signals that may be out of the ordinary are, by means of feelings, brought to the conscious attention which causes a nagging feeling until whatever produced it is identified. In that case, it is not "supernatural" or the result of a "sixth sense" so much as it is making better use of the five senses already present.

Some people are more adept, either naturally or through training, at making use of that natural process.

An example is tracking. Some people can do it, others can't. The ones who can have generally had some training and experience, but the real determining factor is really mind-set. Two people can go into the woods, and if one determines he or she will see deer tracks, after a few minutes they will see them everywhere, while the other will not, because they have not tuned themselves in to see deer tracks - they haven't planted that in their mind. It's not supernatural or magical, it's just making maximum use of the senses you have to begin with, and you will see not only individual tracks, but faint trails, overturned rocks, kicked leaves (dark or wet side up), scrapes, etc. all around you.

In the same way, ANYTHING out of the ordinary will be perceived by those attuned to perceive it... and a walk in the woods calms the mind enough from everyday cares that those faint signals can process through.

Just my humble opinion on the matter. Just because one sees something that another does not doesn't mean it isn't there - it may just be a matter of fine tuning the natural senses.

" I don't mind killin' a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight... or if there's money involved... or a woman... "

- Jayne Cobb, Hero of Canton
WF, can you be more specific?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5106]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I believe I see what you are talking about now, but I still think it's pareidolia.  I'm the most open-minded person on this board, just ask any of them.  I wish I could say what you're seeing is real, but I can't.
The strange thing is this shape has appeared in another photo taken several km away from where this photo was taken. So is it just a trick of the light or is there something that is very well camouflaged. If you look at it it seems to have a rounded head and translucent body with two bright eyes. 
This is the best I can do . As I said it took a wile for my friend to see it but when he did he was a bit frightened. I dont mind as I have been enough in nature to understand there is far more out there than we know
(01-15-2019, 01:07 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I believe I see what you are talking about now, but I still think it's pareidolia.  I'm the most open-minded person on this board, just ask any of them.  I wish I could say what you're seeing is real, but I can't.

I agree with you a 100%, the only reason I posted it is because it or something like it appeared on another photo. I also think its pareidolia.
But two questions bother me, one why did I feel the need to take a photo of a boring forest, how did something like it appear in another photo.
Im not saying its real im just saying its interesting
There is a thin haze inside The outline of the "figure", as if something is there that is translucent to the point of being transparent. That can best be seen in BIAD's enlargements.

I don't know where the photos were taken, but I can tell you that "folks" are working on a form of advanced camouflage that "bends light" so that you see what is beyond whatever is being camouflaged rather than the item or person itself. It's like you are looking THROUGH whatever is being hidden. This looks something like that to me, as if the minor glare on the off-side sensors is being transmitted right along with the image to be presented to the observer.

That might be something to work on next. Previously, the development problem has been a "lag" in the light transmission so that as the camouflage moves, the edges of it have not matched quite right with the current background, showing a slightly delayed image instead, creating a moving distortion - but it worked great for stationary things!

" I don't mind killin' a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight... or if there's money involved... or a woman... "

- Jayne Cobb, Hero of Canton
(01-15-2019, 01:14 AM)Wallfire Wrote:
(01-15-2019, 01:07 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I believe I see what you are talking about now, but I still think it's pareidolia.  I'm the most open-minded person on this board, just ask any of them.  I wish I could say what you're seeing is real, but I can't.

I agree with you a 100%, the only reason I posted it is because it or something like it appeared on another photo. I also think its pareidolia.
But two questions bother me, one why did I feel the need to take a photo of a boring forest, how did something like it appear in another photo.
Im not saying its real im just saying its interesting

It could be as Ninurta said, something camouflaged.
I'm not saying nothing is there, I just didn't see it myself.
I had my own personal sighting in the woods of an "invisible" creature when I was young, which tells us, if this was some advanced technology in use, they've had it a long time. Or maybe we humans got it from an advanced race that came to visit long ago, along with other technology they are keeping hidden from the public.  

I saw a video of this "being invisible" technology being used in our military, but I don't have time to look for it now.  Maybe I'll do a search when I get back from running some errands later today.
This isn't the one about the military, but it shows the cloaking blanket... same technology.

(01-15-2019, 01:07 AM)Wallfire Wrote: This is the best I can do . As I said it took a wile for my friend to see it but when he did he was a bit frightened.
I don't mind as I have been enough in nature to understand there is far more out there than we know

Forgive me for not commenting when I posted the enlargements, the shape you outlined in the image
above is what I saw straight away. It could be pareidolia, but the fact that you felt uneasy during the
time taking the photograph does have a bearing.