Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Crows Form, Nurse, and Share Grudges Against People
I always talk to animals, even bees...LOL

We work outdoors and when a bee flies in my face, I gently shoo him away all the while saying, Please go on Mr.Bee
Silly I know, but hey he leaves me alone!

Quote:perfectinsanity said:

Why do they freak me out? Well, when I was pregnant with my first child I had a crow that would stalk me everyday for a few weeks, I couldn't look out the window without it being there, and I can still remember his little face, he looked angry! Haha.. Anyway I would be hanging out my washing and he would sit at the fence staring at me and I would be like what do you want! I have always associated crows eith dark stuff and death so the fact he was there and I was heavilly pregnant was not settling at all.. One day I was out and it come charging down through the air at me to land on my stomach, I freaked out at it as it was happening and it never happened again. He must have been mad at me for not being nice and always asking what he wanted in a mean way.. But it was just so creepy to me!

I bet that did worry you about the crow while you were pregnant.
I too used to associate black birds with bad omens and stuff. Guess we can thank Hollywood for that.
But anymore, they no longer bother me in that way

I do love to mimic them however...sometimes they'll squawk back looking at me like WTH???
My husband gets amused when I (we) do that

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crows Form, Nurse, and Share Grudges Against People - by senona - 05-20-2016, 05:11 AM