Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Crows Form, Nurse, and Share Grudges Against People
(05-20-2016, 04:43 AM)perfectinsanity Wrote: Aww I love animals! Birds are so underrated they are amazing and have apparently been around even longer than us, they are far from dumb I agree.

But wow! Crows have always freaked me out until right now when i read in this thread..

Why do they freak me out? Well, when I was pregnant with my first child I had a crow that would stalk me everyday for a few weeks, I couldn't look out the window without it being there, and I can still remember his little face, he looked angry! Haha.. Anyway I would be hanging out my washing and he would sit at the fence staring at me and I would be like what do you want! I have always associated crows eith dark stuff and death so the fact he was there and I was heavilly pregnant was not settling at all.. One day I was out and it come charging down through the air at me to land on my stomach, I freaked out at it as it was happening and it never happened again. He must have been mad at me for not being nice and always asking what he wanted in a mean way.. But it was just so creepy to me!

I talk to all animals though, birds are no exception.. And plants, I swear it helps my gardens grow and stay healthy. Gentle touch too. They are conscious..

Alrighty sounding a little nuts now i am.. Haha

No, actually there have been scientific studies that show talking to plants helps them. They pick up on positive energy, or negative energy, just like any other living things.
A scientist also showed how praying over water and food can kill the impurities. Amazing stuff!!

The crow that stayed near you sounds like it could have been your animal totem. It was definitely following you for a reason. Maybe it was a sign from someone who had crossed. Lots of reasons why it acted that way. Question is, which one?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crows Form, Nurse, and Share Grudges Against People - by Mystic Wanderer - 05-20-2016, 05:08 AM