Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Operation Rebirth: Phone Booths, Deloreans, And Particle Accelorators
Diana walked into the hospital room, "Austin.."

Austin looked away in shame as a patch was on her forehead..

"Sis.." Diana waved a gloved hand over her sister, "I see Lucy did a good job.. "

Tears fell, "I do not know what went wrong.. Even Captain Little had agreed we had the all Clear.. That SOB of a Drill instructor.. "

"I know sis.. Sargent Korrel said he caught you sneaking around.. It was all self defense.." Diana was grim faced, "Austin we have a bigger Problem.. Mammy is watching Abigail.. Our dear husband has disappeared.."

Austin sits up wincing, "Ouch.. S#$%.. Surely Rufus can .." Austin takes a painful breath," S@#$ he cant fins Andros.. I always forget.."

"He was able to avoid the DoHS at its super steroid level.." Diana closes her eyes, "He knows enough about the Church of Science's Technology he is now able to avoid us.. The Commandant of The Marin Corps has locked down Paris Island and canceled all leave and graduation ceremonies.. "

Austin looked up, "He knows what Sargent Korrel tried to do.. " Tears fell from austins face, "I need him here.. God.. Its.."

"Austin.. He tried to tell you that to be yourself," Diana held her sister as she cried.. "The Sargent is being backed by his men and Your fellow national guard members that were there.. "

Austin closed her eyes, "Those.. those.."

A man walks in wearing an all black body Armor with four gold stars, "Austin.." Walking over he sits the Second Lt.'s bar on the night stand next to her, ""For service above and beyond the course of your duties.. Not to mention the word of your superior officer, Your are here by promoted to second Lt.."

"Rufus.." Sitting up a little bit in pain, "Admiral.. I.."

A nurse pokes her head in, "Admiral Letch.. The Captain made it out of surgery.. Doctor Bach said he is alive but.." The nurse swallowed hard, "You paralyzed him permanently.. He will never walk again without Armored assistance.."

"Good.. Is his father here," Rufus cold bloodily spoke?

"He is waiting in the recovery room," The nurse was showing fear..

"Good.. Pardon me Austin I have a court martial to hold, " Rufus kisses Austin on the forehead.. "Get better Second Lt.."

"Rufus," Austin ask?

"No.. I am not wasting SPAWAR resources on finding Andros.. He is on leave and a grown man.." Rufus stopped at the door, "Besides.. Alex has made a decision.."

Austin and Diana are very quiet as The sound of an argument reaches the room..

"My son was viciously attacked.. What do you mean he is about to be court martialed," An older male spoke.. "Doctor Bach.. I.."

the sound of a man being lifted off his feet fills the air.. As the sounds of the mans struggle float to the room, "You are very lucky I did not decide to nick a few veins or nerves as went in.. Your son lied about what happened to Mrs. Colt.. Yell at me again and I will break you into a hundred pieces then sew you back up and do it again.. My oath and all.. The only thing saving your son and the other four I sewed up is the fact my bad boy will NOT come into my hospital and attack any of My Patients.."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Operation Rebirth: Phone Booths, Deloreans, And Particle Accelorators - by Armonica_Templar - 06-09-2016, 12:04 AM