Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Operation Rebirth: Phone Booths, Deloreans, And Particle Accelorators

Andros is feeding Abigail a bottle as Diana talks with her sister, "Austin.. God.." Shaking her head, "I sent an email to that account you think you have hidden.. Open it.."

Andros smiles, "Your mama Austin is .."

"Being very stupid.. Austin.. All right I see you opened it.. " Diana shakes her head as a hologram pops up, "All right .. I am synched with their com devices.. This should get them past the systems Cross helped install.. Do not drop character.. Wallace installed sound tracking software.. Stay on the line and let me hear what is going.."

As the guards check in the people, "Mrs. Litchenstien.. Welcome to Paris Island.."

Austin slurs her words, "Tank you f#$%ie.. Texty.."

"God.." The guards voice fills the air, "The computer indicates your intoxicated.. Shesus.. All right just go stand by your friends.."

They hear the sound system verify that the ladies are who they say they are..

"I will have a driver take you to the rooms," the guard sounded very board.. "Ladies your son's graduate tomorrow.."

A deep obviously fake female voice replies, "You want to come to my room tonight Sailor.."

"No thank you mam," The marine guard shakes his head.. "And I am not with the lingerie department.." After a few seconds the guard shakes his head, "Did you hear about that prick Major Crowley lost a group of National guardsmen six days ago.."

Andros snorts.. Abigail looks at him perturbed, "It is very funny littleone.. Mama Austin is stealing a page from the other you's playbook.."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Messages In This Thread
RE: Operation Rebirth: Phone Booths, Deloreans, And Particle Accelorators - by Armonica_Templar - 06-06-2016, 06:35 AM