Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Operation Rebirth: Phone Booths, Deloreans, And Particle Accelorators

"I was booooorrn Country," Andros held Abigails as he was cooking.. As Alabama came from him he twirled around like a ballerina ninja with a big metal plate of biscuits, "An thats what I will Always be!"

Diana Smiled as she sniffed the air as she tried not to giggle, "Good Mornin Baby.." Andros handed the topless Diana Abigail, "Needs a diaper change.. " Holding up Abigail, "I did not sign for any shipments from Jersey.."

Abigail popped again with a fart and cooed..

"Grab the Coffee Alex.." andros reached down and pulled out another trey of Biscuits, "I still have Bacon cooking.."

Yawning in his boxer briefs, " God.. You three have completely house broke him.." Alex pours himself a cup of Coffee and pulls down all the coffee cups, "Sandra is still asleep on the deck."

Diana walks out to the living room with Abigail, "You are stinky.. " As the infant responds with a coo, "EWE.. Andros Nicodemus Colt.."

Austin walks downstairs nude as she stretches.. Seeing Abigail she laughs, "I see someone has had her first smelly poop.." Bringing over the trash can, "I guess it is good practice.."

As Diana wipes her down A woman with mixed features yawns as she walk down nude, "Abigail.."

The baby gets excited as Diana puts a new Convenience Diaper on her, "She knows her own name.. Abigail.."

Baby Abigail seems to responds..

"Good morning Elizabeth," Austin walks into the kitchen.. "Baby.. trailer trash," Austin smiles..

Alexander flicks off Austin as he takes out a bottle from the new fridge, "All right.. Where is my niece.. I got to get her big  and strong to get Austin's A$$.."

Elizabeth takes the Bottle from Alex, "Little Sister.." the baby looks up at her, "So you are the little scamp who caused all these issues.."

As Elizabeth feeds Little Abigail, austin smiles and turns to Andros.. "Baby.. I can.. Its our two weeks a year.. Sargent Ray will not let me.."

The sounds of men singing Cadence came through the security system..

"I want to be a drill instructor," A females voice came through with force..

"I want to be a drill instructor," Came the sound from the group..

"Andros.." Austin was pissed, "What did you do? General Greene of USMC.."

A man wear a bathrobe walks from upstairs, "Morning corporal Colt.."

"James Lochner Bach.. I cant have the governor of florida," austin is ignored as Bach walks outside..

The singing stops, "Good Morning Governor!!!" The same strong female voice calls out, "The Governor cant hear you.."

"I knew that B#$%^ would call in," The sound of the man being hit fills the air..

"Sargent Wilds.. Do you think I would waste a god D@#$ favor on that A$$hole.. He is still F#$%ing my sister from time to time.." The sound of James kicking the down Sargent fills the air, "You mother F#$%ers want to god D@#$% treat my National Guard females like S#$%.."

"Governor," General Greene can be heard.. "Let me do that governor.. Now you ugly turd.. I do not think women should be in the military either.. Most are weak willed c#$% suckers.. I was given orders as were you.." The sound of her boot connect to the down Sargent fills the air.. "All of thee National guard is being told Sargent Wild.. that there two weeks are going to be hell.. Because there is an epidemic of breach of discipline.."

Alexander walks outside with a steaming cup of coffee, "Morning General.. Is your p#$$y still tight?"

"You c#$% sucking S$%.." Shania takes the cup, "Lance Corporal Colt.. take your time getting dressed.. these alpha male wanne be want to be tough.. Well guess we are going?"

Helicopters fly over hovering.. Men in Drill instructor smokey bear brown body Armor repel down..

After six of them land , the one with the Command Sargent Major's stripes walks over.. Saluting, "Good morning General.."

"You F#$%ing say that now.. " Returning the salute from her fatigues cover, "Command Sargent Major Robertson.. Sargent Wilds over there told me a few minutes ago.. Well he was going to visit your wife and teach what the Florida National guard is all about.."

An officer with two bars steps forward, " You do not have the.."

"My D#$% has more time in national guard p#$$y then years you are old son." with an Evil Smile, robertson nods to the other Drill instructors, "My wife is a big girl Sargent .. Your gonna need muscles you aint got on your pecker.. " As they have the whole group surrounded Elizabeth walks outside with Abigail, "Since there is no budget for tickets.. We are going to do a forced march to your training ground.. Lady's we are going to MY ISLAND!!"

In complete fear the national guardsmen are all wide eyed and swallow hard..

"Is that who I think it is? We missed the dinner last night," General Greene takes a deep breath.. "Command Sargent Major.."

Robertson walks over with a cold glare.. After a few seconds, "I think this is our little Navajo Devil dog.. " Looking down as he tries to take the bottle.. The infant tries to bite the Command Sargent Major, "Yeap.. Its her.. I see it in the little B#$%^'s eyes.. The little Predator isnt crying but trying to hurt me.. " turning on the scared men, "Where in sam H#$$ is that look in your god D@#$ eyes ladies.." Turning to the house, Lance Corporal Colt.. Get your God D@#$ C@#$ A$$ moving.. Its a long God D@#$ walk to My ISLAND!!"

Abigail seems to smile when the Command Sargent Major yelled.. She cooed at the sound a few seconds later..

That brought a smile to the Command Sargent's face..

Andros walked outside and everyone froze, "Did I hear you correctly.. Sargent Wilds called my wife a.."

The Drill instructors got between Andros and Sargent Wilds, "Rear Admiral.. Your wife called you.. " General Greene whispered, "For your advanced hearing I am surprised you missed it.."

Going back inside, "Better hope he makes it there.. there are a lot of lead based diseases out there.."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Operation Rebirth: Phone Booths, Deloreans, And Particle Accelorators - by Armonica_Templar - 06-05-2016, 08:23 PM