Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Operation Rebirth: Phone Booths, Deloreans, And Particle Accelorators

Our Future

"Andros Nicodemus Colt," An older blonde narrowed her eyes as her assets showed through her T-Shirt.. "Just what are you up to Rear Admiral!"

Andros is holding two infants, "Austin..They followed me home from the hospital.. June.. Darling dear.."

A hispanic woman walked into the Living room.. Seeing the Little Wendigo infant, "Madre Dios.. Its.."

Andros hands the Wendigo over to June, "Its Si'Ez'Chin.." Andros turns as Another woman walks down the stair, "Diana.."

Seeing June take the Little Wendigo, "Andros Nicodemus Colt.. Is that.. Its.."

"Austin Artemis Colt, Diana Minerva Colt.. Allow me to introduce you to Abigail Fiona Colt.." andros had a tear fall down his face as The Infant cooed, "Your home babygirl.. The mean blonde one is Mama Austin.. The one with brown hair and Larger Tits is Mama Diana.."

The door opened as a Woman in a colonel's uniformm walked in, "Dad.. I got the.." Seeing the look on their faces, "S#$% they just found out.."

"Jessica darling," Diana narrows her eyes.. "You knew this was gonna happen.."

An older Black man comes in with his two sons, "Boys.. We have to get this up stairs for little Abigail.. I made a deal with Andros.. We put up all of Abigail's stuff and we get all the Crap for your little brother free.."

"Dear husband.. Mr. Dimitrious," June pauses when Siez reaches for her breast.. "Little one their is no milk in there.." Seeing her youngest son carrying groceries, "Take the Formula out Shaka.. Make the bottle for me.. Kitchen now dear husband.." Seeing the infant about to cry, "Its ok.. You will be sleeping with me tonight.. Your dear father is gonna sleep in the dog house.."

Austin sees Another woman coming in, "Mammy Colt.."

The woman walks in wear very expensive clothes, "Abigail.. She is home.." The one eyed woman walks over to Andros and lifts the infant into the air, "My little supervillian.. Austin be a dear.. I think her mean father hasnt feed her yet.. As one of her two mothers it falls to you, because you are the oldest.."

Austin gets a pissed off look on her face," Mammy.."

"Diana.. austin.. She is a member of the Colt household.." Seeing the look in there faces, "This time you two get to help smooth out rough spots.. I want you both to call your mother and talk with her.. You are mothers now.."

"What do you mean everyone is coming by.." June sounds panicked, "their is no food set out and.."

"June Darling.. Your family," Mammy walks into the Kitchen after handing Abigail over to a pissed off Austin. "We are having it catered.. You are going to relax and show off your little boy to the world.. Relax Mammy is here.. You will of course supervise the caterers.." 

Messages In This Thread
Operation Rebirth: Phone Booths, Deloreans, And Particle Accelorators - by Armonica_Templar - 06-04-2016, 11:27 PM