Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Will GB be taken over
I have kept an eye on what has been happing in GB for a few years now. One thing that stands out is, if some muslims die in a car crash or some other event that has got a large media coverage when there funeral comes about I have  noticed that there are 100s if not 1000s of muslims attending the funeral, and 99% of them are in muslim " uniform".
This is what is called "making your presents noticed" . This sort of thing had been used for a very long time, when Germany invaded any European country they always held large marches of people in uniform to send a strong message. When the allies freed the country they held large marches to send a strong message to any German supporters, "We are the boss now"
The different terrorist organisations in Europe (exsample Northern Ireland, Spain,) did the same thing to show the power they have.
Now look at how islam in GB can move 100s and even 1000s of people at very short notice ( 99% in muslim uniform) this shows a very high degree of logistics that has been tuned to military level. It send a very powerful massage to the young muslims that islam is powerful and a force to be reconed with. 
The message to the young muslims, islam is powerful, islam is great, islam controls.
This in its self is a worrying message but put it together with the shape GB is in now and its cause for the non muslim British people to be very afraid.
Let me explane
At the moment GB has a very weak government and at the moment is not capable of reacting to any treat. The army has been weakened , same with the police force, health service is the joke of Europe, and the whole infrastructure of the country is weak and useless.
The people have been beaten down with PC to a point the every day person fears to say anything and cannot react to evil. Social structure has been massively weakened by uncontrolled spread as LGBTQ ( yes sad to say LGBTQ is been used a weapon to undermine social structure ).
Now add to this what is happing in London ( wile under the control of a muslim), this sends another strong message to the muslim youth about how weak the non muslims are. Muslim youth are strong real men, non muslims are weak queers, frighten to even speak, islam can and will take GB. ( thats one hell of a message to send to any youth)
Put all this information together and it points to a muslim revolution, its just a matter of time, with in the next 5 years perhaps. Remember islam has infiltrated the whole social structure of GB , from youth workers to army, police, health services, they can stop any effect response ageist them. 
You are going to need more than good luck to survive, you are going to need strong leadership and a will to crush PC.
I have to agree Wallfire, but I'm seeing a vague realisation from those who dabble in politics, lately.

Whether it's just a reaction from Government officials that the masses are -and have always been
aware, that a slow and stealthy culture-invasion is underway and that if they don't get it sorted,
they'll not only be out of a job, a public revolution might be on the cards... I don't know.

But what I do know is that non-Muslim eyes are watching and they don't like what they see.

With all this gender nonsense, the false impression that women are being oppressed and all white
males are bad men, it'll be those same men that will have to fight back. I just hope there's enough
of us that remember what it was like before the Islamic incursion began.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=953]
I do support the right of people to chose there own sexual orientation as long as its done with respect, but the LGBTQ movement has been taken over and weaponized in the political field, its no longer about rights but about power.
In GB at the moment there is nothing strong enough to take on the march of islam, the whole of GBs infrastructure is too weak and fragmented to do any thing but be destroyed, and there is not a strong leader is sight. Perhaps more important is that the people need to want a strong leader and the people are just too frightened to even look for one.
(08-08-2018, 02:20 PM)Wallfire Wrote: ...In GB at the moment there is nothing strong enough to take on the march of islam, the whole of GBs
infrastructure is too weak and fragmented to do any thing but be destroyed, and there is not a strong
leader is sight.

Perhaps more important is that the people need to want a strong leader and the people are just too frightened
to even look for one.

The reason I mentioned a 'vague realisation' is because...
Anti-Brexit politicians from all the main parties are in secret talks
about forming a new 'centrist' movement.
Link:

It's not much, but I think the elites are noticing the sea-change. Whether it's enough to build up a defence
against Muslim insurgency at this late hour, remains to be seen.
minusculethumbsup
I read the link, but i fear it will never work, the British people are just too deep into PC to ever have the guts to stand up to islam. Any one who does will get destroyed 

Quote:Theresa May has rebuked Boris Johnson over controversial comments he made about the dress of some Muslim women. The British prime minister said her former foreign minister had caused offence and indicated that she agreed he should apologise.
The furore follows an article Johnson wrote for the Daily Telegraph on Monday. Referring to the burka, he said “it is absolutely ridiculous that people should choose to go around looking like letter boxes”. He added that if “a female student turned up… looking like a bank robber” he would ask her to remove the item covering her face.
The ex-foreign secretary – who resigned from the UK government last month in protest at May’s Brexit plan – said he did not think Britain should ban the burqa. He was commenting on Denmark’s introduction of a ban in public places.
Of several different kinds of coverings worn by Muslim women, the burka (also spelt as burqa) conceals the face and body, often leaving just a mesh screen to see through.
Theresa May said anyone talking about such issues should “think very carefully about the language that they use and the impact that language has had on people”. The prime minister said people should have the right to practice their religion, and “in the case of women, and the burka and the niqab – how they dress”.

Quote:[Image: 2zcm42Be_normal.jpg]
[/url]Brandon Lewis

@BrandonLewis

I agree with @AlistairBurtUK. I have asked @BorisJohnson to apologise.
BBC Radio 4 Today

✔@BBCr4today

.@AlistairBurtUK says he "would never have made" the comment about burqas which @BorisJohnson is being criticised for: "I think there is a degree of offence in that... the point he was trying to make was the government will not enforce any clothing restriction" #r4today

2:46 PM - Aug 7, 2018

• [url=https://twitter.com/BrandonLewis/status/1026796751875919872]2,517 people are talking about this

Twitter Ads info and privacy

She said she agreed with her party chairman Brandon Lewis, who has called on Johnson to apologise.
The founder of the Conservative Muslim Forum said Boris Johnson had every right to comment on the burka, but mocking women for wearing the item was "wrong" and "divisive".
“His words were inflammatory and pander to the far-right narrative that Muslims do not belong in this country. These comments divide our country at a time when we are under so much stress already,” Mohammed Amin said.
Others have accused Boris Johnson of seeking to exploit a sensitive issue to put himself back at the centre of the political stage, at a crucial stage of the Brexit negotiations. Many Conservative activists who back his stance for a clean break with the EU are thought to back the ex-minister as a potential successor to Theresa May.
Tory MP Nadine Dorries backed Johnson over his burka comments in a series of responses on social media, saying he “did not go far enough”. Referring to countries which have imposed restrictions on such clothing, she tweeted: “France, Denmark, Holland, Belgium – they aren’t on their knees in apology.”
source
I understand, but the real world outside of the Westminster bubble is far-different than what
the media portray with their information.

I even listened to a MSM political commentator recite numbers from a survey regarding the
pubic's concerns over immigration and then explain the real problem is May's Brexit strategy!

They're so out-of-touch with what's bubbling beneath.
(08-08-2018, 09:13 PM)BIAD Wrote: I understand, but the real world outside of the Westminster bubble is far-different than what
the media portray with their information.

I even listened to a MSM political commentator recite numbers from a survey regarding the
pubic's concerns over immigration and then explain the real problem is May's Brexit strategy!

They're so out-of-touch with what's bubbling beneath.

I Agree, they are out of touch with Reality.
The Same Here in America, they want Obama's Open Borders back, thinking it made the rest of the world think more kindly of America.
Bull Shit!!
Normal people knew this was a bad idea for all countries and their citizens.
But the Elites / NWO have their own Agenda. It's not about Helping YOU or ME!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(08-08-2018, 09:19 PM)guohua Wrote: I Agree, they are out of touch with Reality.
The Same Here in America, they want Obama's Open Borders back, thinking it made the rest of the world think more kindly of America.
Bull Shit!!
Normal people knew this was a bad idea for all countries and their citizens.
But the Elites / NWO have their own Agenda. It's not about Helping YOU or ME!

Slightly off-topic, I have a piece almost ready that shows a direct link between what politicians
do in order to enhance financial investments in private companies and how an emotive situation
is hijacked to get laws changed in the UK.

It's disgraceful how the public are manipulated everyday... I had no idea it had gotten this bad!