Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Perhaps the best song ever ( for me anyway)

That is different, never heard that song before.

Have you ever heard?

You might like.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
hmm, nope. Not my cup of tea @Wallfire - sorry buddy.

I did quite like some of Mrs G's ones, but I prefer something more upbeat and maybe folksy/celtic rock?

Hang on.... I'll find something...

OK, If your feet don't start tapping or you don't root for the girls in this one you are dead from the waist down and the neck up! (Check out the awesome dance/choreography and special FX in this video!!!!)

G

@gordi   hugedancingbaby  minusculethumbsup

You and maybe @Wallfire  may like.

This next song "I am a singer" is about a Singer telling the story of Love for his/her land and country.

I don't think you need to understand the words to feel the Song as your Spirit does. Remember that these are Mongolian and Chinese folk song. From the "I am a Singer" album.

Then you have Tina Guo.

Great videos and i enjoyed the music minusculebeercheers 

After I seen the video below I cant but think that Chapman shot the wrong person

(08-06-2018, 01:06 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Great videos and i enjoyed the music minusculebeercheers 

After I seen the video below I cant but think that Chapman shot the wrong person

OMG!  minusculespooked  There is that Crazy yoko ono plating the bongos?

smallrofl
This one is for you Gordi, if only your home land was free. But like the rest of us the plague of "refugees" is destroying great cultures across Europe

(08-09-2018, 02:21 PM)Wallfire Wrote: This one is for you Gordi, if only your home land was free. But like the rest of us the plague of "refugees" is destroying great cultures across Europe...
Our time will come.
Brexit is stirring up some REAL sh*t.
Watch this space! LOL

Here is ME, covering my favourite Scottish anthem.
Dougie MacLean's Caledonia.

It has only just struck me that the original premise of the OP was about the best SONG, and that my first reply was more of a "Best Video" kind of thing???

So I've been racking my brains a wee bit and the "Caledonia" one above is probably my favourite Scottish song, but when I ask myself which recording of which song have I played most often, always return to and never tire of... it is the COVER VERSION of Walk On By by The Stranglers.

Pounding Bass lines, soaring keys, whimsical guitar solos... as original a cover as you're ever likely to hear and probably the best song I've heard... yet!

So, CRANK UP THE VOLUME and enjoy...