Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
THERAPISTS SEEING PATIENTS WITH TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME
I just cant believe this, how can people be so-------, I just dont know what to say

Quote:Therapists around Washington, D.C., are noticing a sharp increase in patients describing symptoms of what has been called Trump Derangement Syndrome.

“There is a fear of the world ending,” said DC Counseling and Psychotherapy Center founder, Elisabeth LaMotte, referring to some of President Donald Trump’s decisions. “It’s very disorienting and constantly unsettling.”

LaMotte described an uptick in her patients describing what the right refers to as Trump Derangement Syndrome, CBC reported Saturday. “Is he gonna blow us all up?” one of her patients asked.

Urban Dictionary defines Trump Derangement Syndrome as “a mental condition in which a person has been driven effectively insane due to their dislike of Donald Trump, to the point at which they will abandon all logic and reason.”

Clinical psychologist Jennifer Panning calls it “Trump Anxiety Disorder” because “symptoms were specific to the election of Trump and the resultant unpredictable sociopolitical climate.”

Trump himself tweeted about the disorder July 18, saying those on the left “would rather go to war” with Russia than see a peace talk.

LaMotte added that she’s treated some Trump supporters as well, mostly because friends and families have alienated them for publicly supporting the president.

Washington therapist Steven Stosny recounted treating a member of the Trump administration and the toll it took on his family-life. (RELATED: RAND PAUL: ‘TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME’ HAS INFILTRATED THE SENATE)

“His daughter was starting to hate him,” Stosny said. “It was very hard on his spouse, too. The wife couldn’t take it anymore. It’s tough when one spouse is at war with the children.”

While Stosny’s patient left the administration, the couple divorced
source
What I find alarming is that Project Mockingbird worked so well!
It's quaint that some people still believe in the Government's mouth-pieces and understand
the order from Gruppenführer Cuomo that they're not allowed to read the Wikileaks!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=953]
That's what I was going to say too, @BIAD.   We have the MSM to thank for this mental illness. 

SMH!  Leaving the stage...

Here's another Patient for that Therapist (or was one all ready) because she has to be Crazy.
[Image: 1533159875946.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]

You see that Trump Sticker on that Cherry Red Roster?
So did this Insanely Stupidity Hillary Supporter.

Quote:A Massachusetts woman was reportedly taken into custody on Monday after she allegedly drove into a car sporting a Trump bumper sticker.

The arrest of Chloe Wright, 25, followed an alleged hit-and-run in Hyannis on June 30, the Cape Cod Times reported, citing a police report.

After the incident, the man she hit reportedly contacted the Barnstable Police Department and recalled hearing a motorist behind him honking their car horn as he waited at a red light.

According to the police report, the honking continued and by the time he reached another red light, the motorist started shouting at him, the Times reported.

Fearing that the alleged honking and shouting was regarding a problem with his car, the man reportedly got out, at which point, the man said he heard the other motorist shouting about his bumper sticker supporting Trump, according to the report.

“She said, ‘You voted for Trump?’” the man recalled her saying. “I said yes. She called me a racist and several other names.”

The man then claimed that the woman repositioned her vehicle and rammed into his car with hers, the Times said, citing the police report.

After this, the woman reportedly left the scene.

“She bent my door and I had to lean back to avoid getting hit,” the man reportedly said. “She also hit the side of my car.”
She wasn't arrested for a Whole Month and then she Pleaded Not Guilty!  tinywhat
Quote:Wright was arrested roughly a month later on a warrant from the Barnstable district court for assault with a dangerous weapon, state police confirmed to Fox News. 

She reportedly pleaded not guilty during a court appearance on Monday and was freed on a $1,250 bond. The Times reported that she was also charged with vandalizing property and leaving the scene of property damage.
Crazy Bitch
I Was thinking, Since it's Massachusetts the court will probably end up convicting the victim for 'Hate Speech' and let the Hillary Supporter off.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Here is another Hit & Rum by another Crazy Female Hillary Supporter and Trump hater.
This time in Boston.
Quote:HYANNIS (CBS) – A driver rammed by a car believes he was targeted because he had a President Trump bumper sticker on his SUV. A woman from Taunton is facing charges.

“I could hear her screaming out of the car or something, so I thought man maybe something’s wrong with my car,” said the man who did not want to be identified. “I get out, all of a sudden I hear, ‘You’re racist,’ and a bunch of cuss words.”
A Racist, Really!!??
[Image: trump.jpg?w=420&h=236] Maybe because he was driving a Jeep, a Chrysler Product that is Made In America!

Quote:Police say the attacker is 25-year-old Chloe Wright of Taunton.

The victim recorded the incident as she first allegedly drove into the back of his car, then clipped his door, missing him by inches. “Her tire was right next to my foot,” he said. “That could have ended really bad.”
 Look at the bad picture of this Deranged Liberal-Progressive Bitch!
[Image: wreight.jpg?w=420&h=236]

Quote:The incident happened on North Street in Hyannis, but he says it started earlier when she was honking and yelling at him.
“The first thing she said when I came out of the car was ‘Did you vote for Trump?’ and I was like, ‘Yeah, what of it.’
And that was pretty much what triggered this, it was like nonstop,” he said.

Wright gave police an address to a home in a trailer park, but residents say an elderly woman lives at the address and they’d never heard of the suspect.

She’s been charged with Assault and Battery with a Dangerous Weapon.
As for the victim, he’s only left wondering one thing: “Was it really worth it for her?”
Source
Go to the source I linked above and watch the video of her running into his car door.

Then when the cops catch her she gives a Fake Home Address????? What is she Hiding?????
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]