Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sweden distributes 'be prepared for war' leaflet to all 4.8m homes
Perhaps im putting things together in the wrong way but could people read these two things below and tell me what you think.

Sweden on the Brink of Civil War? Prime Minister Wants to Deploy Army in the Streets to End Gang Violence

by Chris Black
Quote:The latest news from multicultural and oh-so tolerant Sweden are grim, as the country’s Prime Minister has said the government is ready to take desperate measures, including deploying the military on the streets to mitigate the gang-related crime wave that’s spreading like wildfire. Following a massive influx of so-called refugees, mostly from North Africa and the Middle East (Muslim majority countries incidentally), parts of Sweden have become true no-go zones, where grenade attacks are nothing to write home about and migrant teens can be seen roaming the streets armed with AK-47 rifles. And that’s not a joke either.  Last week, Sweden started distributing 4.7 million leaflets, warning the population about the probability of a war with…well, Russia, a manual of defense of sorts, covering threats such as “climate change”, cyberattacks and terrorism. But it definitely looks like the real threat is domestic.

[Image: tcQwIt8ER5uSocUXjQMWIw.png]

View image on Twitter

Quote:At the time, Sweden’s Prime Minister  Stefan Lofven said that the army may be deployed on the streets to end gang violence, as police is overwhelmed and powerless, thanks to the migrant crisis brought upon Sweden by its left-wing/globalist/no borders government. Lofven was quoted as saying:

“It’s not my first action to put in a military, but I’m prepared to do what it takes to ensure that the seriously organized crime goes away. But it is also obvious that there are social problems. Last year 300 shootings occurred, 40 people were killed. The new year has begun with new launches. We see criminals with total lack of respect for human life, it’s a terrible development I’m determined to turn around”

SOURCE
Then read this:

Sweden distributes 'be prepared for war' leaflet to all 4.8m homes

Defence pamphlet shows how population can prepare in event of attack and contribute to country’s ‘total defence'

[Image: 1625.jpg?w=300&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&f...6454c13e34]
 The new pamphlet prepares the population for cyber and terror attacks and climate change, and includes a page on identifying fake news. Photograph: DinSäkerhet.se

Quote:The Swedish government has begun sending all 4.8m of the country’s households a public information leaflet telling the population, for the first time in more than half a century, what to do in the event of a war.

Om krisen eller kriget kommer (If crisis or war comes) explains how people can secure their basic needs such as food, water and heat, what various warning signals mean, and how they can contribute to Sweden’s “total defence”.

The 20-page pamphlet, illustrated with pictures of sirens, warplanes and families fleeing their homes, also prepares the population for dangers such as cyber and terror attacks and climate change, and includes a page on identifying fake news.

“Although Sweden is safer than many other countries, there are still threats to our security and independence,” the brochure says. “If you are prepared, you are contributing to improving the ability of the country to cope with a major strain.”

Similar leaflets were first distributed in then-neutral Sweden in 1943, at the height of the second world war. Updates were issued regularly to the general public until 1961, and then to local and national government officials until 1991.

“Society is vulnerable, so we need to prepare ourselves as individuals,” said Dan Eliasson of the Swedish civil contingencies agency, which is in charge of the project. “There’s also an information deficit in terms of concrete advice, which we aim to provide.”

[Image: 1498.jpg?w=300&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&f...c4c1bb97a1]

Quote:The publication comes as the debate on security – and the possibility of joining Nato – has intensified in Sweden in the wake of Russia’s 
of Crimea in 2014 and recent incursions into Swedish airspace and territorial waters by Russian planes and submarines.

The country has begun reversing military spending cuts and last year staged its biggest military exercises in nearly a quarter of a century, as well as voting to reintroduce conscription and unveiling joint plans with Denmark to counter Russian cyber-attacks and disinformation.

The leaflet advises people to think about how to cope if there was no heating, food became difficult to buy, prepare and store, there was no water in the taps or toilet, and cash machines, mobile phones and the internet stopped working.

It advises checking the source of all information, warning that “states and organisations are already trying to influence our values and how we act ... and reduce reduce our resilience and willingness to defend ourselves”.

A detailed page of “home preparedness tips” advises the population to stock up on water bottles, warm clothing and sleeping bags, and “non-perishable food that can be prepared quickly, requires little water or can be eaten without preparation”.

In the event of armed conflict, it says, “everyone is obliged to contribute and everyone is needed” for Sweden’s “total defence”: anyone between 16 and 70 “can be called to assist in the event of the threat of war and war”. 

If Sweden is attacked by another country, it says, “we will never give up. All information to the effect that resistance is to cease is false."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/m...every-home
Also this

Sweden on the Brink of CIVIL WAR, National Police Commissioner: “HELP US, HELP US!”

June 25, 2017 Sweden
[Image: rikspolischef-Dan-Eliasson-850x550.jpg?r...C381&ssl=1]
(Photo: Sweden’s National police chief Dan Eliason)

Quote:Sweden is being torn to pieces by Muslim immigrants and refugees. Law enforcement is crying out for help, and it is only a question of time before the country will need military intervention from abroad in order to avoid a humanitarian catastrophe.

A leaked report concludes that the number of lawless areas (commonly referred to as, “no-go zones”) in Sweden now totals 61. That is up from 55 in just one year’s time. This increase includes, not only the total number, but also the geographical size of these areas.

Sweden’s National Police Commissioner, Dan Eliasson, spoke on national television and pleaded for assistance: “Help us, help us!” he said while warning that Swedish police forces no longer can uphold the law and therefore must ask all good powers in the country to support them.
A research expert regarding destabilized countries and 2011 recipient of Sweden’s Order of the Seraphim medal, Johan Patrik Engellau, has been working with organizations like the UN and others that operate in crisis areas. He warns:

“I’m afraid it is the end for the well-organized, decent and egalitarian Sweden we have known so far. Personally, I would not be surprised if a form of civil war occurs. In some places, the civil war has probably already begun.”

SOURCE
I think that Sweden is preparing their citizens mentally, they allowed these Muslim Extremist to infest their country, they welcomed them with open arms thinking that the Muslims would assimilate to the Swedish Culture. WRONG!!!!!  
Now they have this Nasty Infestation of Rapist and Pedafiles and Killers. 

They need to Protect their Citizens and Rid themselves of this Muslim Disease.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
The Fire Rises And The Fields Will Need To Burn.

Let's hope Sweden is strong enough to drive 'them' back.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=953]
There was a time when Sweden was thought to be one of the safest places in the world.  Remember when President Trump said something about how Sweden was being turned into a....  well, I don't remember the exact words, but MSM attacked him, like he didn't know what he was talking about.  Then, he was proven right.  

Now we have this with the Muslim immigrants and refugees invading the country to the point it is now.  It's just sad to see what these evil people do to a good country.  They totally destroy everything!   tinyok

Sweden has at the moment 61 no go areas with many more areas getting close to no go areas. Let me explane what a no go area is, its an area with in a country that the laws of that country cannot be enforced, the police have zero control over the area, post cannot be delivered safely, all firms , shops ect have to pay protection money or be burnt down. Thugs walk the streets with guns openly in sight, rape incest violence drugs are the norm.
So people think " so what, its just muslim areas", but its not, its spreading out to take over whole citys, this is what the Swedish government is frighten off.
They are slowly losing there country.
Now if they send the army into the no go areas ( this is not the same as having soldiers on the street to protect people ,its war), people will start getting killed and a civil war will start with muslims coming from other European country's to fight. No were in Sweden will be safe with car bombs and shooting every were.
What are they going to do with the muslims, you cant put millions of people into jail, so deportation is the only way to handle it, what country is going to take millions of muslims?. 
Think along the lines of Northern Ireland "troubles" X10 ( yes I was there so I have seen with my own eyes what it was)
So will Sweden send in the troops and start a war, or let Sweden be taken over, it is that bad.
I know people who are working in the areas of Sweden, so I can say with what im been told the news papers are not reporting the truth.
The pamphlet that was sent out to the people is a warning to the muslims as Russa/USSR has never and never will be a danger to Sweden.
As a side note in Finland the government has blocked the news media from reporting the rapes and violence committed by muslims but the police have been doing there best to tell the truth, latest report by the Finnish police reports that 93% of rapes and sex crimes are committed by muslims refugees.
Just one last point, think how bad it must be when the Swedish government is thinking of getting the army to control the muslims. If the army is sent in then the same will need to be done all over Europe, except GB, its already well on the way to been a muslim controlled country.
Sounds like Sweden is in-between a rock and a hard place.

While I would never condone this, it appears the only thing to do to get rid of the "problem" would be to have all the Sweden people leave, let all the Muslims move in, then bomb the hell out of them until no one was left. 

But, that would put us on the same level as Hillary.  I don't want to go there. tinyok

BTW if anyone wants to read the leaflet , you can find it in English here

Edited: I created a Source for your Link address by using the Insert Link Tab above. 
Source