Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Walking Into Oblivion,,,, Vanishing
I find the mysterious disappearances to be an intriguing and fascinating subject.

I really like the way David Paulides goes about investigating the missing 411 cases too.
His LEO background helps a great deal I think.

Many of the 411 cases seem to have been linked with Bigfoot? (Not necessarily by Paulides himself) They often cluster in areas where Bigfoot sightings have been reported.
One of the cases even turned up witnesses who saw a large hairy biped carrying "something" over it's shoulder that later was found to match the approx size & colour of a small boy (& his clothing) who'd disappeared in that area at the same time.

I've mentioned an over-arching theory that I had before...
That many (if not all) paranormal / cryptozoological phenomenon could possibly be explained by one single causal effect?
Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Ghosts, UFO's, Time-Shifts, Mysterious Disappearances, Inter Dimensional Visitation... you name it!

IF there was some rift, tear, damage, portal etc in what we know as the fabric of Space-Time...
All of the above mentioned phenomena (and many others) could be readily explained.

A person seeing into a rip in Space-Time could be viewing/witnessing creatures from the past (or future);
Bigfoot=Actual Live Gigantopithecus, Nessie=Living Plesiosaur, "Flying Saucer"=Future Transport, Ghosts=Actual People (Past or Future)...
Disappearances? Maybe people actually crossing into the rift???? Becoming displaced in Time or Location? or interacting with something visiting us from the "other side" of the rift?? Demons anyone??
(Like the guy who tripped on something in the road in Guohua's examples above... Could he have "fallen" into the rift and been transported "away" to another time & place?)
Maybe some of these rifts are temporary and mobile?
Maybe some are being controlled by people from our future??
Maybe it's all glitches in our part of the HUGE computer simulation called "Life"???

Great fun to speculate on whatever is causing it!
Now.... how do we build a rift-detector to check whether my theory holds water?? LOL

G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]

Messages In This Thread
Walking Into Oblivion,,,, Vanishing - by guohua - 04-28-2018, 03:35 AM
RE: Walking Into Oblivion,,,, Vanishing - by Wallfire - 04-28-2018, 09:27 AM
RE: Walking Into Oblivion,,,, Vanishing - by Wallfire - 04-28-2018, 05:51 PM
RE: Walking Into Oblivion,,,, Vanishing - by gordi - 04-29-2018, 09:02 AM