Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Civil War ISOT: Mustang Blue (RB2)

Mary Lincoln laughed and hit Captain O'grady in the arm, "You are bad and that sir is an ungentlemanly suggestion.." Mary Lincoln giggled as her new dress was different, "Libbie was right about you.."

"Trust me mam.. I will send the garments my self.." Every eye was on the two leaving the dancing floor, "You keep his mind in one peace.. You are doing more to keep the union together then ten divisions.." Holding her arm, "Have my doctors.."

"Have been a blessing.." Seeing other women looking on, "It seems despite your reputation several woman are lining up.. those two school teachers got married.."

With a sigh, "I hate this crap.. Can I go start a fight .. I.."

Admiral Farragut chuckled quietly from a corner..

"No.. You are the pride of the union and.." Seeing him roll his eyes, "Young man.. "

"What.. I dance like a pig farmer.." Audie took a moment as Libbie Custer walked over, "You see three of the most beautiful Women in the union are taken.. Cant I just hire a lady of.."

Mary and Libbie both responded, "NO.."

Several of the men chuckle..

"Mrs. Grant.. "

Julia Grant walks over, "Captain O'Grady.. You are not getting out of this... "

"there are plenty of," Libbie goes on..

O'grady goes wide eyed as he hears a voice,   "that is F#$%ing impossible.." Audie O'Grady ignores Libbie custer and closes his eyes, "Holy S@#$.. "

Libbie gets mad, but Mary pulls her back.. She whispers, "Wait for a second.. One of them caught his eye.."

Several of the females stop talking..

Audie walks past the various well dressed women..

Mary Lincoln gently shoves Libbie, "Follow."

Libbie tries to gracefully follow..

Several of the Females notice that As a slight set of whispers echos..

"I will be god D@#$ed," O'Grady has stopped cold.. "Gloria Francesca Hamilton.. "

The women he is looking at are confused..

A black haired woman sees every eye on her..  "Good sir.." Her southern Accent fills the air, "First off.. You O'Grady's have a reputation.. I am not this gloria you sp.."

"You are .. Are Gabriella Luna Couture.. Of Pensacola florida.." Several people look at her wide eyed, " Attending a boarding school in France.. Your mother is up here.. Trapped by the war.. Your father is in France.."

"You know me," Gabriella swallows hard.. "Captain.. I.. I.." audie has walked over to the band and whispers to them, "Sir.. Sir.. We were talking.."

Walking out to the Dance floor, "Ms. Couture.." He calls out loudly across the Room, "May I have this dance.."

The female smiles, "This is a slow dance.. " Softly the piano plays..

The young woman has a look on her face as Libby grabs her arm...

"Mrs. custer.. I am being courted," Gabriella speaks..

"No she is not.. Her fiance broke up with her.." One of the younger women speaks, "He is rich and obviously thinks your cute.. Go!"

Mary Lincoln holds her arm out gesturing to the dance floor..

Gabriella narrowed her eyes, as she walked out to the dance floor..

Mary Lincoln rubs the bridge of her nose as the music plays, "this is not the music for proper society.."

A weird mixture of an organ, piano, violins, and symbols fill the air.. The violin chords seem slightly different..

"Setting here wasting a morning.. With this old Piano, "A female band member starts singing..

Gabriella has her hand out, "What is this music?"

Audie O'Grady takes her hand, gently pulling her onto the Dance floor..

"The Waltz," Gabriella meekly spoke being pulled close to Audie.. "Every.."

"I cant dance.. " Audie has his arm around her waist, "So.. Heres to smashing you into the tables.."

"Cuz a bottle of vodka still lies in my hand.. And some blonde gave me night mares.. I think she's still in my bed," The female sings with the beats..

Gabriela gasp at the words, "Sir.. I am not that type of.."

"No wonder you are single.." Audie whispers as the two are still dancing close, "Always complaining about the music.. I take it the food sucked as well.. Service is beneath your status.."

with a giggle as Audie spins her out slowly, "It was dry.. The desseret was undercooked.. Everything I expect from an O'Grady.."

"this is just like.. Just a Dance," Audie whispers as everyone is watching.. "At least it is going better then prom.."

"Prom," Gabriela ask as she spins out again.. Kissing her hand as she speaks, "So how do you know about me?"

singing with the singer as she gets a more personal tone, "I want to lay.. you down.. in a bed of roses.. Tonight I sleep on a bed of nails.. I want to be.. As close as.. As the holy Ghost is..."

Gabreila lays her head on his shoulder as the plays..

"You want to use me for my money," Audie has his eyes closed.. "Everything you expect From a Hamilton and Couture.."

Gabriela stands on his foot sharply, "No wonder the sisters left you.. You run your mouth to much.."

An older woman shakes her head having just walked in.. Embarrassed when she sees the first Lady of the Union, "I apologize.. Mrs. Lincoln.. "

Libbie  quickly is in the way, "You are her mother.."

"She has been wild since she was young," The woman's comment bring a small laugh from Mary, Julis, and Libbie.. "I do not want her ruining that officer's reputation.. Why is that funny.. Wear are her shoes.. She is being a brat.. "

"Mrs. Couture.." Mary Lincoln Takes the mothers Arm, "Please let this play out.."

"Mam.. No offense.. It would not even matter if it was the single and wealthy floridian Audie O'Grady.." Mrs. couture responds, "We are trying to find her a suitable husband.. This behavior is unladylike.."

"It is Audie O'rady.. From the florida O'Gradys, " Julia Grant chuckles.. "Your daughter found a single, southern, rich, union officer.. The question is can she turn him into a gentleman.."

"My daughter is.. that is not appropriate.. I mean," Mrs. Couture sits down.. "I mean.." with a sigh, "She had shoes on.. I swear on all that is holy.."

"My mother is watching us," Gabriela held Audie closer.. "Wow.. Muscles and soft hands.."

Audie just keeps slowly dancing a slight rumble can be heard..

"So what does a man like you talk about," Gabriela whispers.. "Can you read... Speak others.."

"Nien," Audie responds..

Garbriela responds in German..

"No habla alee maun," Audie responded..

"that is not how you say it, "Gabriela responded with a smile.. "You .. just please dont buther the .."

Several of the proper gentlemen and officers whisper, "A barbarian.. Not fit for higher society.."

"Romantic and barbarian languages.." Audie responds before he stops, "thank you for the dance.."

Audie walks away making Gabriela pause..

"CAPTAIN O'GRADY," Gabriela calls out..

The sound of shells hit the defenses..

All the military personel respond with worried whispers..

A four star General with mutton is escourted in, "Thank god.. Sir..  Captain O'grady.. Bless the heavens. .The Butcher of Belmont is here.."

"General Burnside.. sir," O'Grady did not come to attention..

"I assume the British have breached with the confederates.. To the north and the south.. I have raised every man with arms.." The General Looks almost pleadingly..

"My promotion to rear Admiral.." 

"Done," burnside called out.. "Rumor is you have a plan for everything.. "

The sounds of gunfire fill the air..

"Admiral Farragut.. Sir," O'Grady walks over to A shocked Gabriela.. "Ring!"

The servers have all started moving.. Arms and gear.. are being passed out.. Even the Band takes gear.

The female singer looks around and grabs a circular object and tosses it, "Rear Admiral.."

Audie takes Gabriela's hand.. He slides the ring on her hand, "I do.."

One of the black servers walks over with gear.. He pulls off a ring from something, "Mam.."

Tears fall down Gabriella's face, "I.. YES.."

Admiral Farragut is standing infront of them   Two of the servers are striping him, "We do not have tim .. Rear Admiral.. you said I do.. Miss Couture.. Do you take.."

Taking Audie's hand she slides the ring on him  , "I do.."

"Kiss the bride and lets get the F#$% out of here, "The helmet is given to the Admiral..

Mrs. courture is shocked, "She.."

Audie kisses Gabriella, "This is all yours now.. If I dont make it back.. "

She kisses her husband again..

"Lioness Company.. " Several females stepped out..

Senator Wade's assitance said, "they are not authorized.."

"Son.." the Armed women look at the aide, "Shut up.. Ladies.. I assume you are the First Lady's gaurd.. " Glaring at the disapproing aide, "I will take any man or woman trained by Rear Admiral O'Grady.."

The first Lady is not to happy, "Why are you undressing me?"

"Ladies.. We need you in protective gear if we have to run.. You Congressman and Senators.." the female spoke seeing the look on the first Lady
s face, "Lt. Commander Albert Cashier, Second Mountain Lionesses.. US Army.."

Farragut rased an eye," Boy.." Shaking his head, "I will be pissed later.."

"I have this gentlemen.. The Brits wont get near them.. We are hiding in the back door," The woman grinned..

Several of the officers present where not put in gear..

Two of the Lionesses have Burnsides arms raised.. Gear is slid over him, "Ladies.." A metal hat is put over his head, "I.. Understood.. Rear Admiral.."

"Admiral Farragut.. Sir.. Might I suggest you take charge of the guns.. These Army boys need leadership.." He whispers to one of Lakota company, "Two blocks boys.. Lets go.. More gear.. We will double time it.."

Gabriele grinned and kissed him again..

Andrew O'Grady had come out with his young bride.. "Cuz.."

"This is my wife.. She is your family.. Gabriela.. Long story.." Kissing his new bride again, "I will make it home for the honeymoon.. "

Messages In This Thread
RE: Civil War ISOT: Mustang Blue (RB2) - by Armonica_Templar - 03-30-2020, 06:16 PM