Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Happiness is USSB, Layla, Tiki, and me. The beginning
chapter 8

Cricket raised us all up several feet in the air where we remained head down as she started her thought transfer to those in attendance.

“These are my children as you are my children. I created all that you see, feel, touch, and everything therein. All Sentients are my children”... at that moment one of the buggy Greys was lifted up to the ceiling and as he hung there Cricket said to the audience that this particular Gray had doubts and was wanting, once again, to ferment resistance and disrupt the order Cricket was bringing to them. She let him mentally rant and rave for some time as verification of her accusations. He was very strong telepathically and mentally fought with all he could muster against Cricket until she determined it was a lost cause with this Grey; so she made its' head explode.

Instead of raining uck and bug brains down on everyone in attendance she controlled the mess and placed it back onto the place the bug had come from along with its' body. I think everyone was duly impressed; I know I was !

No sooner than the bugs remains had been deposited there was an energy beam shot from behind us through a ventilation screen. The beam passed completely through Cricket's hologram without it even flickering. Unfortunately the beam continued and from where I was it looked like it killed at least 5 spectators.

Sky was so quick with his dagger (that must have been set at twelve steps range) that whoever or whatever was behind the wall was cut in half along with their energy staff before anyone could even think, “Oh My”.

Nothing could hurt Cricket in her present form but at least Sky stopped the assassin before it could target a more sensitive target like us ! This assassin was very good for its' presence had been totally unknown to us.. That is one of the reasons you really have to be careful around Buggy Grays !

Then Cricket did something that totally surprised me and the rest of my family. She admitted she was not a god but a Grey just like them with one major exception. She was Tom Ngan and a member of USSB.

She went on and explained who USSB was and the guiding principles of its' very existence. All of this had been but a show that their society had asked for in a form of a well deserved retribution for their fake godly actions with other Sentients.

This admittance by Cricket was actually a directive from USSB in a Que message which I found out a little later.

Cricket asked me to speak.

“If you want to play god with primitives be prepared to meet a bigger god with better technology and science. If USSB was as vile and evil as your present society.... has been shown to be..... we would have come to this universe and basically stepped on everyone of your buggy heads that we found...... you are only special to yourselves and in our eyes you are sick and truly evil in your small minded ways..... you are an insult to all Sentients in the universe. USSB protects and nurtures all Sentients even vile forms such as yourselves … or we just destroy a bad seed before it can spread and infect others.”.

It really pissed those off in attendance when I talked about stepping on bugs but Cricket was actually amused.. The mental picture I had transferred was a foot placed upon a buggy Greys head as it was squished..

In most of the universe a foot placed upon an enemies head is a total sign of its' defeat and submission..

I nearly screwed up with that little speech and it certainly was not one of my better thoughts but.... it got the message across.

Cricket lowered us back to the podium and laid what she used for for arms across my shoulders and leaned forward and hugged me.. I hugged her right back and really did mean it (even though one small quick thought flashed in my mind, she might bite me !).

First time I ever hugged a bug but to be honest. You can really be close to a 'Sentient Being' regardless of their bodily form. After a while it is more about the heart/soul than the form; something I had to learn and am darn glad I did with the help of USSB..

Bugs (Greys) don't hug..it is not in their demeanor or stack of customs. A hug in the old days was a prelude to being eaten or a fight for dominance.. Cricket was well chosen for this mission, if for no other reason than she liked me and didn't take a chuck out of me … Hey!

These Grays had not developed Bulk travel but due to their other technical achievements and control of this Galaxy USSB Main gave us the green light to invite them to join our little Empire. It was another big surprise for me but after I got to thinking about the whole thing it really was a wise choice for the invite to be made . Once Buggy Grays are chipped and given insight of how a real Empire is managed plus given a true higher purpose they almost always enthusiastically become very productive members of USSB. There are always possible exceptions, however they are rare and far between. The 'exceptions' are dealt with before anything really gets out of hand/claw/mandible/feeler/ whatever.

The plan was to chip the buggers and let them form a society more conducive for Sentients to thrive under the guidelines of USSB MAIN. They will spread out of this Galaxy in a few years and be able to seed and help other Sentients realize their full potential. After the chipping the very next thing for them would be a change of diet with the help of food processors!

Funny I never learned the name, these bugs called themselves, and I have not consulted USSB Main for a name either. They were a sick society which believed if you were not their type of bug you were just a meal. The universe is full of such thoughts and I am just glad myself and my family are all part of something to be truly proud of called USSB.

No doubt a new name will be chosen as this dark evil chapter of their history will be best forgotten.

I asked the Kids if they were ready to return to our home dimension and all I got from them was, “Why we just got here”!

FOOT NOTE ABOUT DAGGERS:
****Sky liked primitive weapons and had actually designed and fabricated a sword and a dagger that just blew me away with their form and function. The dagger was about 12 inches long and the sword was close to 36 inches. But that is where the commonality of earthly swords and daggers stop. On the dagger the cross hilt had two cutter bean cancellation emitters that looked like two Rubies that would allow their focal point to be adjusted by a thumb wheel set in the hilt. At the very tip of the blade was the red cutter transmitter so small it was almost undetectable. He designed the dagger so that it had a range of nothing “0” except the blade length out to 12 normal walking steps. The thumb wheel distance calibrator had six detente positions so as it was rotated for each detente you got about two steps distance for the cutter beams range..

The Sword using the same principle of focal length had a total cutting length of “0” to a max range of about a 100 steps. Each detente gave you about 10 steps for range for the cutter beam.

Sky had made a set for all of us and he presented them the day before he and Fhaa were both to receive their chips. It was their time, for they were both a little over 6 years old with the bodies and minds of USSB 20 year old’s . ****

Messages In This Thread
RE: Happiness is USSB, Layla, Tiki, and me. The beginning - by 727Sky - 06-02-2016, 03:34 AM