Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Happiness is USSB, Layla, Tiki, and me. The beginning
CHAPTER 6

Fhaa and Sky wanted to do something for real (it probably was a conspiracy) and had decided they wanted to go to a different dimension. I recommended the Shabock where USSB had just taken care of a bit of business but was immediately presented with all kinds of reasons why not to go there..

USSB had all the intell they needed from that dimension so why go there when there were nine other dimensions we could go and actually provide some needed information back to USSB. Besides, the USSB seeding process was well under way in the Shabock dimension.

“Boring”... was their thoughts..

“Trillions of planets to investigate and they think that is boring ! Lord what have Layla and I created in these two”?

OK they had a point, but I was not to sure how USSB Main would look at our little adventured which IMO was spawned out of young people's boredom.

“How to hell can anyone be bored around here” ?

With both of them being true USSB creatures they had absolutely no qualms about pestering USSB Main.

They relayed to Layla and myself that USSB would actually be grateful and highly recommended this little dreamed up adventure .

To say they had done their homework and prepared their case would be an understatement.

They even threw in Tiki as a bribe for us to go.

“And where would you two like to go”, was the only thing I could come up with...... even though I should have been more happy they invited us to go along.......

USSB had recommended Habock for our first inter-dimensional trip. Our droids and probes had not been attacked at any location and there were 700 billion main galaxies in the Habock that were just begging for a little of our attention.

Sky said he has put in a request for a few modifications for Tiki and they had all been approved. She would now have a much larger console (food is what I always called it but it actually could produce just about anything) and her defensive weapons had been upgraded to level 3 which was 2 levels above what she had before.

With that upgrade alone my little Tiki went from a sporty scout ship to something more like a Naval destroyer or even a smallish battleship if speaking in earth terms ! She would also have a bubble on her bottom that would contain 3 privacy rooms..

Hearing all this I figured she would look fat but a mental picture was relayed to me and in truth she looked more like the ship they used in a movie that had Robbie the Robot called Forbidden Planet. She looked good.

Tiki uses a simple tripod landing gear system which is very stable.

Not a perfect example but it is close enough for my purposes to give you an idea of some of Tiki's changes. She actually looks more like this: media.photobucket.com/user/Gotaclue-Steam/media/UFO.jpg.html?filters[term]=ufo%20art&filters[primary]=images&sort=1&o=39

Messages In This Thread
RE: Happiness is USSB, Layla, Tiki, and me. The beginning - by 727Sky - 06-02-2016, 03:22 AM