Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Happiness is USSB, Layla, Tiki, and me. The beginning
After that Tiki would, upon request, pick me or Layla up and we would do what we called our angel act. This one act did more to impress the individual natives than just about anything . I actually had the thought of dawning a Superman outfit and doing a run and jump and then for Tiki to take me airborne.. No, I did not do it but I did think about it ! hahahha

“The Asuramâya we were not but this whole perceived 'omnipotent flying around thing' certainly had its' effect on the locals”.

USSB could have written a script that we had to follow but to my knowledge all our actions were our own.. We were just a happy couple of Universe traveling Beings with god like abilities because of USSB technology who acted just like the locals with smiles and everything.

I had to control myself and not come across as a babbling idiot with how great my stay had been off planet at some of the USSB outpost. I did all I could to reach out both verbally and telepathically to give warm and fuzzy feelings to everyone about USSB's mission and structure. Other than the normal “Mark of the Beast” or infidel idiocy crap everything went pretty darn well. Out of the 8 billion Earthlings 3.8 billion had volunteered to go off planet or become members of USSB. There would be more very soon but those were not bad numbers after our first 3 months of doing P.R. work and being stuck back on earth.

The only other bad incident to occur was an individual who tried to make a name for himself by stabbing Layla. We knew of his presence and his intent but Layla said she would handle it. He approached during a meet and greet ceremony and as he pulled his version of a high technology non metal knife, he just froze. Layla had telepathically scrambled his motor inputs from his brain and spinal column. He could not move a muscle until the 'ever ready' security (moments to late and a dollar short in this case) tackled the guy.

There really are some sick puppies on Earth and I absolutely want to get us out of here. Every blasted special (special for who) room we stayed in had audio bugs and even video cameras hidden the first week we were on Earth. I finally told our international host that if the invasion of privacy did not stop we would be staying inside Tiki and off world. You should have seen some of the bastards back pedal claiming they knew nothing about the cameras and bugs.. One nice thing about being psychic you can read them like a book written on the “Lying Dung Beatles of Earth” which they are. Their whole Black Ops World seemed to exist to roll shit around or stir crap up and cause circumstances where they could use the results to threaten, slander, or blackmail someone at a later date.

There were a few so corrupt and just plain mean in an incredibly sick way I really wanted to implant some serious bad dreams in their heads. O.K. I ain't perfect and I did give a couple of guys vivid dreams of being chased and eaten by some rather small fast Dino’s. Every time they feel asleep the were being chased and or eaten.. Trust me, I could have done allot worse.. Layla does not like evil and if she would have had it her own way she would have popped a few veins in these sicko's heads. Problem solved for mankind etc etc.

She probably is correct about the vein thing and we might go ahead anyway just to cleanse the gene pool.

I dunno I am kind of new at this stuff.

I did not try a direct link with USSB to ask for guidance; I ain't a momma's boy or a whiner but as Layla said, “USSB Main does not think of its' Sentients like that, and because there is ultimate knowledge to be tapped at USSB, I should use it”

With her gentile (?) encouragement (since this is my world and my mission) I did establish a link to the Main where I provided all the info on on the meeting of these characters and all their spying that we knew about. There were only three of them that were the bad of the bad. USSB evidently tapped into every tidbit of information about these guys and out of the three, two were following orders and hated their job..... but one liked to think up all kinds of sick stuff. His name was James Allen and he worked for a Black Ops group embedded in the CIA. This guy was bad news as were two of his Bosses. They were all trying to figure out how to sabotage the efforts of all earthlings who wanted to become part of USSB with some scary slander program they had not even thought up yet; thus the fishing expedition on Layla and myself. I pulled the proverbial trigger and all died that night of an aneurism. Good riddance and no regrets on my part. The other two who were just following orders were given a few dreams which changed their minds about, “Just following orders”.

“Ask and yea shall receive” comes to mind for in my opinion they deserved what they received.

I certainly remember how it was before I became chipped with USSB. It was like a veil covered my metaphysical eyes; I felt or thought there was knowledge just beyond the veil but it was not attainable no matter how hard I tried to see, search, and penetrate; the USSB chip removed the veil and gave me access to the knowledge of the USSB universe...

Everyone I once worked with, after seeing me, and spending a little quality time with Layla and her accented speech were anxious to get off world and be part of USSB. Layla did not have to have an accent but we thought it was a good idea and besides, it just made her more endearing. Even without her psychic abilities the girl could hypnotize just about anyone with her beautiful mannerisms and (music to most ears) voice.

Love and happiness are such inadequate words to use when thinking of our relationship and because of us being 'all-star recruiters' I figured when we finally did leave earth, there were a few places I wanted to go see with Layla and Tiki.

This killing and lying I have had to do on earth is wearing on my ?? This is an unclean place with unclean thoughts and actions by so many of the power brokers. I do not want to square them away or show them the light; some are to far gone to make the effort in my humble opinion. I guess you could say I have had my fill of this operation and look forward to Layla and myself returning to a place where like minded Sentients reside and we are both happier.

“OK, maybe I am a Whiner after all” !

You might think that with all the earthlings wanting to leave their home world the economies would collapse and their would become total mayhem with riots and death.

Nope, doesn't work that way !

Food consoles and no money is a good start. There will be those who will do absolutely nothing but tap into the USSB data base and with their new found knowledge create a true heaven on earth. One chipper could do more than many teams of scientist and engineers. One selfless chipped organizer can lead the non-chipped people of earth to a society of peace and cooperation. The key word is 'CAN' for with some of the religious stupidity it will not happen overnight.

I ran a future history program dealing with projections of possible earth history. Wars and murder between non-chipped earthlings will not end and neither will the village corruption and suffering for those who want to go their own way and create their own little empires. From what the theoretical history line (s) indicate it will take another 100 to 250 years (depending on the simulation) to bring earth online as a true USSB world.. Just a drop in the bucket of time..

Layla and I had requested some airtime for a speech to the world. It would be an outside open air speech next to Tiki.

Layla opened our press interview by thanking everyone of earth for their hospitality and for being so gracious a host. How wonderful earth was and blah blah blah !

I did my spiel along the same lines and spoke of worlds and dimensions we were planning on visiting upon our departure. With any luck someday I may see some of my brother and sister earthlings out there in the universe doing exciting and new things that most can only dream of... Blah Blah Blah..

With my final words I gave a smart military Salute and Layla and I walked inside Tiki and never looked back.

USSB would now send ships and facilitators to pick up those who wanted to leave earth. Certain Sentients (not the scary ones for earthlings) who were much better versed at bringing a new world into the USSB Empire than Layla or myself could ever be, (or want to be) would stay behind an complete the work we had started.

It was like 10,000 pounds were lifted off my shoulders when Tiki closed her hatch and we flashed to Europa and then Ganymede, which were places I had always wanted to see for real. Earths solar system has some surprises still left up its' long distance sleeves. What a universe !

Tiki was self contained and if she needed something for her operation she would just grab the mineral or water from a passing asteroid. She could basically cruise forever. Layla was happy as I was as long as we were physically together and not stuck on Earth having to be on high alert for danger all the time.

There were some outlying planets we could do flag waving atmospheric flybys on to help with the locals scientific evolution; which was all part of kick starting some serious thinking and science for those worlds. We would be providing a service which we both liked the idea of, so off we went with just the proverbial shirts on our backs.

Happiness is USSB, Layla, Tiki, and me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Happiness is USSB, Layla, Tiki, and me. The beginning - by 727Sky - 06-02-2016, 03:15 AM