Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Even a Hitman needs dishsoap (A people of Walmart ISOT)
A old woman cut HH’s toe nails as another woman cut his finger nails..

Janie sees the look on his face, “HH.. You are looking sharp..” Another woman was giving her a pedicure, “Grooming is very important..”

HH could not hide his pissed off look on his face, “This.. This is girlly..”

From the nail section Dawn called out, “You are not looking so rag a muffin.. Your Uncle is getting a pedicure..”

“He is girly to,” HH’s comment makes the women laugh..

“Nephew.. I have no intention of doing your grooming.. It might take years but you will realize this is very important in being a man..”  Teddy spoke calmly, “Besides.. We must look our best.. Dawn.. Do you like his hair cut?”

“Yes,” Dawn moves her other hand in as the nails on her left hand as set to dry.. “Mr. Redson.. You did not have to do this..”

“Please.. Dawn.. It is payment to get him to sit still,” Teddy speaks a stwo men come in.. “Our suits are ready..”

A man with glasses smiles, “You do clean up HH.. Mr. Redson.. My brother called me for the rush job.. The suits have been properly stitched and adjusted sir.. I tossed in a pair of dress socks.. We shined the shoes.. Come by my shop in town tomorrow sir.. I will need you two to try on the selection.. The material will take about two days to get here for your suits.”

Janie looks a little surprised..

“Mr. Tobias..” Teddy smiled as he reached into his pocket of his coat, “Mr. Tobias.. Mr. Burger was right.. Here..”

Teddy had taken three hundred dollars out, “Mr. Redson.. Thank you..”

“I just hope you brother was not insulted.. I wanted a Sears starter suit for my nephew.. So he could get the wear and tear into it.. Stains.. Excetra.. It makes no sense buying your reputable quality merchandise until he is ready for it.. The time is fine..”

An older woman walks in with several bags, “Mr. Redson…” She kisses Mt. Tobias, “I went to walmart and grabbed the underwear, socks, shirts, and two pairs of jeans based on HH’s size..”

Teddy winced at the word Walmart.. He took out four more hundred, “Mrs. Tobias.. Thank you very much..”

Mrs. Tobias took the money quickly, “I have to get the pot luck ready for church tonight..”

“Crap.. We will have to stop by KFC and order a platter,” Teddy responds with a deep breath. “It is proper manners HH to show up at events with food or a gift for the host/hostess..”

“Mr. Redson..” Mrs Tobias sounded firm, “You have not been to our church for years.. You dont have to stop buy and bring food..”

Teddy looks at her coldly

“You are as bad as your father was..” Mrs. Tobias speaks, “Just grab a few soda’s.. Mary ann is sick and wont be there tonight..”

Mrs. Tobias smiled, “We need to go Jeff..”

Mr. Tobias shook Teddy’s hand, “Tomorrow sir?”

The three of them left almost bumping into Ed and a few other preteens..

“Lookie here.. HH is getting,” Ed freezes when Teddy glares at him.. “You.. Sir..”

“You must be Ed..” Redsons voice hit a tone that made everyone take a deep breath. Sounding every inch a powerful man, “HH was just telling me about you earlier.. What a waste of his breath.. I have to teach him to be more accurate in detail.. I thought you said he wasnt a little punk!“

“Sir.. We are just,” Jack stops when Redson looks down at him..

“You see HH.. This is what I see.. A corrosion of values.. Jack is what we call new money.. No class or dress.. “ Teddy speaks coldly, “Look at his shoes.. His pants.. It shows that his mother was a stripper.. Got pregnant by his father. Four kids and everyone by a different father. I want better then that trash for you HH.. You are a Redson..”

“My.. My mother was not a stripper,” Jack raised his voice.. “You.. You are new money!!!”

“You see HH.. The lack of discipline.. His mother is now on her third husband.. “ Teddy shook his head, “You will learn not to hang around people like him.. He probably hits his girlfriend when he loses a game.. Probably everyone elses fault..”

“I.. HH you wil..”

“WHAT,” Teddy did not even move.. “Boy.. You are gonna leave my nephew alone.. Understand ME!”

Ed started shaking as his friends backed up

“Now.. Tell your Daddy when he picks you up later on.. “ Teddy reaches into his pocket and opens a small case, “Call this number and make an appointment with my secretary..”

Teddy tosses the card and hits Ed in the face with it..

“My.. My,” Ed looks down..

“Will not appreciate your behavior.. That might result in being unable to participate in athletics at a collegiate level..” Teddy narrows his eyes, “I have friends with the recruiters for several of the colleges.. You will never see a single down boy.. Kiss your NFL dreams goodbye..”

“I,” tears fell down Ed’s face.. “You.. you are..”

“You owe my nephew an apology,” Teddy speaks coldly. “And then you and your friends are going to leave..”

Ed is shaking as everyone else is quiet..

“I.. I apologize,” Ed looks down..

“Not good enough..” HH responds, “I refuse to accept your apology.. You do not mean it.. Leave!”

“I.. I,” Ed swallows hard as Teddy glares at him..

“You heard my nephew.. GIT,” Teddy waived them away with a smile..

Ed and his friends left with theire heads down.

Janie looked at HH.. She then quietly looked at Teddy..

“My apologies ladies.. HH.. I am proud of you.. You stood up for yourself..” Looking at Janie, “H H has not had a father figure in his life.. No one to teach him how to be a man..

HH beamed as he relaxed..

“Keep in mind HH.. It does not mean be a bully. Experience will teach that.. We Redsons are valedictorians of the school of hard knocks.” Teddy sees Dawn smiling and then look back.. “We take care of our own.. We can deal with the issues as they pop up..”

“You sound like my daddy,” Dawn smiles..

Everyone outside the church was very Quiet as a Radio played..

George Herbert Walker’s voices filled the church, “.. so help me god..”

Several people where crying as Teddy himself was shocked, “They hit COTUS and the SCOTUS? The Supreme Court is dead.. Most of Congress..” Teddy scratched his head, “POTUS was the only.. That.. That.. Holy S@#$.. They actually F#$%ing took out the competition.. F#$% me..”

Janie Towler heard the comment, “I know.. Their is talk of war..”

Seeing Janie shaking as Teddy holds her, “It is ok..” Teddy was shaking himself, “ HH..”

Dawn was in tears as HH held her, “Its ok Dawn..”

“I know the russians are working with the terrorist,” One of the church members spoke..

“The bear is a hollow creature.. It cant mount the troops necessary.. No this is much darker,” Teddy took a deep breath.. “Russia is broke and cant stand ip on its own two feet..”

“.. middle east Terrorist have declared war on the United States. Funded by what intelligence describes as proxies of the iranian government.” George H. W. Bush strongly spoke, “They have killed the Gipper our President and a good friend.. The have killed most of the members of the Supreme Court.. They have attacked and killed three forths of Congress.. I have a message for the Terrorist and their American allies.. WE ARE STILL HERE!” After a few moments, “Their acts are so despicable that even the Great Russian Bear has denounced these shadow terrorist actions..  This was confirmed by our vaunted members of the CIA.. And by Gorbachev himself minutes ago..”

Teddy is white faced as he listens..

“Teddy.. It is ok,” Janie whispered.. “Breath.. “

Teddy’s pager went off vibrating..

“Uncle Teddy,” HH looks at his uncle.. “Are you ok?”

“No.. Definately not,” Teddy shook his head.. Taking out his Pager, “Yeah.. Business.. I will need to leave early.. Mrs. Towler.. “

A conservatively dressed woman walked over, “Is everything ok Mr. Redson?”

“Mrs. Burger.. I am fine.. This changes my business plans.. My manager is trying to get ahold of me..” Breathing slowly as he still had his arm around Janie, “I hope the mother in law house is unlocked.. I am going to need to be up all night.. I am trying not to lose a couple hundred million dollars.. You said a fax machine was in the Mother in law house..”

Everyone looks at Teddy as HH whispers, “Trying not to lose a coupel hundred million?”

“Your investments.. I did not even think of that..” Mrs. Burger gets worried, “Husband.. Jim..”

Several of the men are talking quickly..

Mr. Burger walks over, “I heard what you are saying.. Our pensions and other investments we had already moved.. You think this is going to affect our investments..”

“Not completely.. I,” Teddy shakes his head as the new President keeps talking.. “I need to strategize with my business partners..” An idea crosses his mind, “Would you all like to come over.. We can buy liquor and cigars.. My treat..”

Several of the richer members of the church come over to the conversation..

“You would let us sit in,” Mr. Burger was a little surprised? “Saving hundreds of millions..”

“This is business.. And,” Teddy is interrupted..

“Money is best in large sets,” Mr. Burger smiles.. “Preacher.. How about we say a quick prayer for our country.. And we all head home.. None of us are going to focus on the church business meeting.. We grab the food and go to my house..”

The preacher turns off the radio and says a quick prayer..

One of the poorer looking kids just looks down.. His mother closes her eyes, “It is ok baby.. We will make it..”

“Mrs. Stokes,” Teddy smiles.. “Would you lie to make some extra money.. We will need someone to serve the drinks and food.. HH can have his friends Ajax help him unpack his stuff..”

“Mama..” The preteen spoke, “Is.. Is that ok?”

“Baby.. HH’s uncle is being nice.. They have money,” Mrs. Stokes stands proudly.. “Thank you for your kind offer.. We will go home and have peanut butter..”

“Now Mrs. Stokes.. I am in a very god d@#$ bad mood..” Teddy’s language made everyone pause, “I need someone to keep Teddy out of trouble.. Janie will be busy as will the wives.. We need a babysitter slash waitress.. And dawn and the other girls cant serve the alcohol.. Fine I will just..”

“Their is no need to be rude,” Mrs. Stokes fired back.. “I do not need..”

Mr. Burger paused, “Teddy is right Cheryl.. I did not even think.. Do you mind doing this.. We will all chip in.. “ Doing a quick head count, “Ten kids.. Crap.. No babysitters.. I..”

“A hundred dollars a head .. To include getting them dressed and out to school in the morning.. We will be up all night..” Looking at Dawn, “It is up to MRs. Stokes..”

“I do not need,” Mrs. Stokes pauses as hundred dollar bills are slipped into her hands..

“Boys,” Mrs Burger takes Mrs. Stokes arm.. “You can sleep in the guest room.. This.. Where will we put all the kids..”

“Pallets on the floor blankets and pillows.. Turn on the TV and let them stay up watching Johnny..” Teddy winks at Mrs. Stokes, “Dawn.. You will have to stay up late.. Make sure my nephew does not start anything!” Teddy handed Dawn a hundred dollar bill, “And help her corral the younger ones..”

Swallowing her pride, “Ajax honey lets get over to the Burger’s house.. Mrs. Burger.. We will need to get the bed items first..”

Agent Blackstone sat quietly in the side office.. “Rita.. This.. Octavius is now shoot on sight.. He engineered the largest assassination in history..”

Brigadier Blackstone poured herself a some of the Jack Daniels and looked at her father..

He saw the empty glass and waited for her to pour it.. A minute passes as he looks at his daughter, “Rita.. Honey.. You..”

Drinking from her glass the Brigadier General said nothing as she glared at her father..

The old man leaned back in his chair, “Rita.. F#$% me.. Listen..” Seeing coldness in her eyes, “Listen to me.. The information you provided.. We had no choice. The future was in chaos.. A group of us..”

Rita reached into her desk and sat a file on the table..

Her father picked it up, “This.. You.. You have to destroy this file..” Agent Blackstone got a panicked look on his face, “God D@#$ it baby girl.. “ Agent Blackstone closes his eyes, “I am so..”

Rita sat the second file in front of her father, “Found him..”

“I will be D@#$ed.. He is hiding as his uncle.. Teddy Redson..” Agent Blackstone smiled, “Listen forget the other file.. I can save you with this..” He pauses as he reads, “What the F#$% is building seven.. General Ham stand down..” Trying to decipher the message, “A fictional book advertisement.. Advertisements.. A Message with keywords..” Agent Blackstone looked back up, “A pen name.. Shaggy..” His pupils raise, “Ryan Peolisi and Sonia Clarence a tale of innocence, justice, and corruption.. Set against the background of a.. The bonus plot..”

“Heston Harlow sent the message.. It means you mother F#$%ers just used our knowledge to change the future..Shaggy is in reference to the song on the radio as we F#$%ed.. IT wasnt me.. Ryan slash Pelosi, speakers of the house.. Sonia slash Clarance chief justices..” Rita sipped her glass, “How the bastard set it up as a message so quickly? Properly Preplanned..”

From outside the office gunfire filled the air..

Agent Blackstone had drawn his sidearm, “What the..” He frooze as he turned back around and was facing a side arm.. “Rita.. We are family.. The man is a monster he arranged the..”

A tear fell down the Brigadier Generals face as she pulled the trigger, “You f#$%ing traitor..” Her father’s body hit the floor, “I need an excuse to deliver a hero’s body home..”

Lt. Freeman walks in with several others, “Mam.. We took care of the natives..”

“D@#$ dog.. She oft her old man..” The Teenager was wide eyed in his NYC accent, “Gen.. Mam..”

“This never happened.. Set S#$% up for forensics.. A god D@#$ coup attempt,” Rita Blackstone was pissed as she reached down and took a cigar out of her father’s pocket..

The former gang member lit the cigar as Rita leaned forward, “Mam.. This some real OG level S#$%!”

“Boys,” Rita took octavius’s file off the desk.. “As payment.. I am ordering all our family members saved.. “

“Mam.. I thought,” Lt. Freeman hit the young black kid in the back of the head..

“Da boss is allowing your families to be saved from the gang violence.. Mam.. Operation Gaurdian Angel,” Lt. Freeman smiles.. “It a go..”

“Octavius just attacked Project Morloch..” Rita smiled, “With terrorist.. We tow the company line.. Technobabble.. Technobabble.. Now time to destroy a file..” Rita walks over to the trash can..” Lighter PFC..”

The kid with the NYC accent tosses his lighter..

“Mam,” Lt. Freeman looked at Brigadier General Blackstone.. The flame from the lighter reached up the file, “You.. You found Octavius..  S#$%..”

“The OG came through for us..” With an evil smile, “We might need his services later.. I am going to take my father to his last home in Texas.. “ As an afterthought, “After I burn this trash can in the incinerator..”

The four of them watch the file get dropped into the trash can as it burned..

“Mam.. What did octavius do that wes protecting ‘em,” The now PFC responded?

“Saved out A$$es.. I got a message on my cell phone somehow..” Rita spit on her father corpse,” It was heads up. The suicide bombers, excetra.. Not him. All our people...”

The three men whistled…

“This mean we are not going to be.. “ Lt. Freeman took a deep breath, “Hunting him..”

“Only with modern Technology of this era.. As far as I am concerned, Octavius is not the threat..” Rita looked at her dead father, “He killed innocent people.. Everything he taught me was a lie..”

“Mam.. Maybe he lost his way,” The PFC spoke.. “Happen all da time.. A hustler get a little bit cash.. Gets stupid.. Forgets his roots, his hommies, an den the rules of the street..”

“Lets bury our dead..” Rita looks at the PFC, “When did you get so wise..” Sighing, “I will go get my younger self and deliver the flag to my step mother.. Lt. Freeman.. It is now 0700.. Lets get some coffee and have a security lockdown..” Rita picks up the file sliding it into her desk.. “To the incinerator..”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Even a Hitman needs dishsoap (A people of Walmart ISOT) - by Armonica_Templar - 01-29-2018, 01:00 AM