Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sweden: Girl gang raped, private parts SET ON FIRE
Both in Finland and Sweden the police and news papers have been ordered to not report rapes on children and women by muslims. But the police and some news papers still try to get the truth out.

January 2, 2018 Sweden

The city of Malmö is in shock after three brutal gang rapes took place in the Sweden’s third largest city (about 300,000 inhabitants) within several weeks.
In mid-December 2017, a 17-year-old girl was sexually abused around 3AM in a playground in the district of Sofielund, according to the Swedish tabloid Aftonbladet. Sofielund is a neighborhood in Malmö with large numbers of non-Western immigrants and high crime rates. The still unknown perpetrators are said to have raped the 17-year-old in extremely brutal manner. They then poured a flammable liquid in her lap and set it on fire, causing severe injuries in her private parts. The girl was later taken to a hospital.
Shortly before, in November, there were gang rapes in Södervärn and Segevång, Malmö. Police initially withheld specific information, but spoke of “torture-like abuse” and “very serious violence”. The situation in Malmö is tense. A police officer told Swedish SVT News that he has not experienced such a cruel case in his 35 years as a civil servant.
Also read: Swedish Police Chief: Stockholm suburb like a WAR ZONE
One of the alleged perpetrators is now arrested. He could be convicted by means of a surveillance camera. The police investigate in all directions and also use special search dogs. The dogs are not “ordinary” detection dogs – they are specially trained on the smell of blood and semen and should help to investigate the perpetrators. So far, the police know that the three rapes have been perpetrated by different perpetrators. Allegedly, the crimes are not related, according to German news tz.de.
The incidents have led to several public protests. Hundreds of people have demonstrated after the rapes in the streets of Malmö against the alleged inactivity of the police. In small groups, people in Malmö even go on patrol to protect their fellow citizens from attacks. The deputy police chief of Malmö advised women before Christmas not to be outside alone after dark, according to Swedish SVT News.
These men are Animals and Need To Be Put in The Ground with a Pigs Heads!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(01-02-2018, 09:11 PM)Wallfire Wrote: ... The deputy police chief of Malmö advised women before Christmas not to be outside alone after dark,
according to Swedish SVT News.

Yep, that's it and any female that these animals find, will later be advised that it was the woman's fault
for not being fire-proof. Simply put, a frightened, over-the-top PC police force and Government.

And they mocked Trump when he named the country.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=953]
It's almost standard conduct of the border-less countries in Europe.
Disorder and lack of acknowledgement for authority is all part of the great diversity plan
built by the elite who see the angry young males from the middle-east and North Africa as
nothing more 'than 'poor, confused brown-people'... who need our help to sate a inner-guilt
of the selected rich.

Quote:'Cowardly lynching' of police officers in France on New Year's Eve.

Two French police officers have been brutally beaten by a gang of youths after trying to clear a crowd
from a New Year's Eve party. The attack took place in Champigny-sur-Marne, a district in the southeastern
suburbs of Paris, just after midnight.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3046]

Officers had been called to attend to a disturbance at a private party and attempted to clear a crowd of 300
or 400 people. They then fired tear gas after "a group of particularly violent individuals laid into the police,"
local security chief Jean-Yves Oses said, with people beating and kicking two officers.

Footage shared on social media shows a young female officer cowering on the ground as she is kicked
and stamped on by multiple people. She suffered multiple bruises, while her male colleague suffered a
broken nose and bruises.

Attackers shouted "beat them, take their weapons" according to one witness who spoke to local reporters.
Another video shows a car being turned over and vandalised by the rowdy partygoers.

Two people have been arrested on suspicion of vandalism, but there have so far been no arrests over the attack.
Reacting to the video, a spokesman for the union for French police officers, SCSI, said: "These images
unfortunately reflect the lives of police officers."

Violence and the torching of cars has become somewhat of a New Year's Eve tradition in some of France's
high-rise suburbs. This year, more than a thousand cars were set on fire and over 500 people arrested, with
around 140,000 officers deployed across France for the New Year's Eve celebrations.

French President Emmanuel Macron called the attack a "cowardly and criminal lynching" and said the culprits
"will be found and punished".

The French minister of the interior denounced the attack on Twitter, saying the current "society of violence cannot
continue to exist" in France, and called for an end to what he called "an infernal mechanics" at work in some areas.
France has been on alert following a number of high profile terrorist attacks since 2015, resulting in the deaths of
241 people...'
SOURCE:

Get used to it, London-Mayor Khan reliably told us that this behavior is normal in cities.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Couldn't read that! The title alone made me cringe!  tinyhuh

I'm at a loss for words right now.  The evil that has been unleashed on the world at this time is just more than my mind can deal with. 

But, the good news is, they won't win. They WILL be taken down.  Good always wins over evil.  ALWAYS!

Im sorry for posting such distressing things, but rape and the  spreading of STDs by muslims is seen by muslims as a form of jehad and as such approved off by there leaders. When a woman is raped many people dont understand that its also a deliberate spreading of STDs so the muslims "own" the woman and a way of showing they have power over her and the non muslim men. "We have taken your woman and ruined her for you ".
I would ask a question, why are the "feminists" not protesting about this, why are they so silent when muslims rape women and children? Can anyone answer this.
The story below shows what muslims think of women, I have read of several women been beaten by there muslim boyfriends for wanting to leave them.

Girl raped and burned alive by migrant.
A 17-year-old girl from Pori, Finland, was raped and then burned alive by her boyfriend. The boyfriend, Ramin Azimi, a migrant with Afghan back ground, refused his girlfriend’s wish to break up.
According to the court’s statement, Ramin Azimi “first raped the girl in a nightclub in Ulvila. The he transported her to the town of Kokemäki by car, moved her to a wooden house, doused her in gasoline and burned her alive.”
The man has been sentenced to life in prison, according to the newspaper Helsingin Sanomat.
Quote:Im sorry for posting such distressing things, but rape and the  spreading of STDs by muslims is seen by muslims as a form of jehad and as such approved off by there leaders.

Oh yes, it's certainly news that needs to be shared with everyone so they will be educated and learn what these people are capable of.  It's just that I'm an empath, so I feel things at such a deep level it affects me in a negative way for days and days.  The headline told me all I needed to know.

The Vikings certainly aren't any longer being constructed from the same material they once were.

Lo! How the mighty have fallen!

Same for the Finns, who were once upon a time a race of mighty men. WWII may have been their swan song.

That crap went on around here, we'd be filling up some abandoned mine shafts... but I have no doubt our day is coming, too.

I hope Islam is extinct before our day comes. When my people are defeated - and they will be, eventually, because no one rides the crest forever - I would prefer that defeat come at the hands of superior men rather than a marching horde of sub-humans whose only strength lies in sheer numbers and the ability to inspire undeserved fear.

(01-06-2018, 06:47 AM)Ninurta Wrote: The Vikings certainly aren't any longer being constructed from the same material they once were.

Lo! How the mighty have fallen!

Same for the Finns, who were once upon a time a race of mighty men. WWII may have been their swan song.

That crap went on around here, we'd be filling up some abandoned mine shafts... but I have no doubt our day is coming, too.

I hope Islam is extinct before our day comes. When my people are defeated - and they will be, eventually, because no one rides the crest forever - I would prefer that defeat come at the hands of superior men rather than a marching horde of sub-humans whose only strength lies in sheer numbers and the ability to inspire undeserved fear.

The Finns are a strong people who have been betrayed by the government who are at the moment very pro muslim, its said here the the prime minster cant get through a day without giving a muslim a BJ. 
If you follow what is happening in Europe, slowly people are trying to get the rapeugees returned to there country's but the people still want to use democratic means to do so. There are now strong leaders coming to the front, but if the anti democratic EU keeps blocking the peoples will then there will be war in Europe. In Finland the government has blocked the medias and police from tell the truth about what muslims are doing , but the people see this and there is a feeling of anger here that the government has closed there eyes too.
(01-06-2018, 03:51 PM)Wallfire Wrote: The Finns are a strong people who have been betrayed by the government who are at the moment very pro muslim, its said here the the prime minster cant get through a day without giving a muslim a BJ. 
If you follow what is happening in Europe, slowly people are trying to get the rapeugees returned to there country's but the people still want to use democratic means to do so. There are now strong leaders coming to the front, but if the anti democratic EU keeps blocking the peoples will then there will be war in Europe. In Finland the government has blocked the medias and police from tell the truth about what muslims are doing , but the people see this and there is a feeling of anger here that the government has closed there eyes too.

I commiserate. A revolution is necessary every so often just to remind the scum that rises to the top just who is actually in charge. They get it into their heads that THEY are in charge rather than the constituency, and from there it's just a short step to being unresponsive to the people they are supposed to be responsible to.

Here, it has devolved to "differences of opinion" between urbanites and the folks in the countryside. It's about an even split. If you look at political maps of the US, you'll see that urban population centers are blue and the rest of the country is red (it still gripes my ass that they changed the color scheme around year 2000, just to confuse us old folks), and it's often the urban areas taking elections and making policy for the rest of us... so we get "be nice to Muslims" and "be nice to illegal aliens", and they expect we out in the hinterlands will just go along to get along.

The problem is, urban rules don't work so well out here in the sticks. We ain't going to be nice to anyone that don't have it coming to them, and stealing our country and our jobs and such like don't fall under that heading.

A case in point is a fine young man that worked for me. A while back, he got to messing around with things that were not his to mess around with, and before you know it, he just disappeared. POOF! I was sort of worried that he had found a home in the bottom of an abandoned mine shaft, but when I finally found him it turned out that he skipped the state and went home after a not so friendly reminder of his place in the world - and his lack of a place in this one around here... all because he thought he had a right to someone else's stuff.

We have only one Muslim family in the entire county that I know of, and very few Hispanics. Neither of those demographics have reached a critical mass here, in this area, so there isn't much trouble on that front. However, the urban areas are STILL trying to disarm us and sort out for us who we do and don't have to like. That isn't going over so well. Urban rules on firearms and friendlies don't translate well into the countryside. We live differently out here from the way they live in the concrete jungles, and have a different set of needs and wants. Rules made there don't work well here.

The urbanites have not yet figured out just who feeds them, I think. One has to wonder as to the intellectual capacity of folks who don't know where food comes from - and even more so at folks who don't mind pissing off the folks who supply their eats.

I expect something of the same nature prevails in Finland, with Leftists in the main controlling population centers, and thinking they have some sort of God-given right to run roughshod over the rest of the nation. Country folk are the same the world over - they don't much care to have strangers roll them up and truncate their liberties.

Can't any good come of that... but revolutions often do come of it.

...And just to add the commentary...

Quote:Man dead and woman injured after Stockholm metro station blast.

'The victim is said to have picked up an object off the ground -reportedly a hand grenade -before it exploded.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3067]

A man has died and a woman been injured after an explosion outside a metro station in Stockholm.
Police spokesman Sven-Erik Olsson said witnesses saw the man, in his 60s, pick up an object off the
ground "which promptly exploded".

He died after being taken to hospital and a 45-year-old woman also suffered minor wounds to her face
and both legs. The Expressen and Aftonbladet newspapers said the device was a hand grenade, but that
has not been confirmed.

"It is too early to say," Mr Olsson said. "Technicians are still working on it.
"Nothing indicates that the (injured) couple were targeted."

Mr Olsson added that it did not appear to have been an act of terrorism.
The Varby Gard station, in the Huddinge residential district in southwest Stockholm, was closed off for
investigation...'
SOURCE:

Why would anyone think it was an act of terrorism...? Isn't Sweden known for it's hand grenade-carrying
commuters?!!

Quote:BIAD Wrote:

...And just to add the commentary...

Quote:Man dead and woman injured after Stockholm metro station blast.

'The victim is said to have picked up an object off the ground -reportedly a hand grenade -before it exploded.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3067]

A man has died and a woman been injured after an explosion outside a metro station in Stockholm.
Police spokesman Sven-Erik Olsson said witnesses saw the man, in his 60s, pick up an object off the
ground "which promptly exploded".

He died after being taken to hospital and a 45-year-old woman also suffered minor wounds to her face
and both legs. The Expressen and Aftonbladet newspapers said the device was a hand grenade, but that
has not been confirmed.

"It is too early to say," Mr Olsson said. "Technicians are still working on it.
"Nothing indicates that the (injured) couple were targeted."

Mr Olsson added that it did not appear to have been an act of terrorism.
The Varby Gard station, in the Huddinge residential district in southwest Stockholm, was closed off for
investigation...'
SOURCE:

Why would anyone think it was an act of terrorism...? Isn't Sweden known for it's hand grenade-carrying
commuters?!!

Yep you got it in one ( a bit OT but important)

Sweden: Men of Foreign Origin Responsible for 90 Per Cent of Shootings

[img=0x0]chrome-extension://pkehgijcmpdhfbdbbnkijodmdjhbjlgp/skin/socialwidgets/AddThis.svg[/img]

[Image: rsz_GettyImages-466794210-640x480.jpg]BJORN LARSSON ROSVALL/AFP/Getty Images

by VIRGINIA HALE22 May 20172366
Almost all murders and attempted murders in Sweden using firearms are carried out by people with foreign backgrounds, according to a new study.
According to research carried out by Dagens Nyheter, 90 out of the 100 offenders and suspected offenders examined by the liberal daily newspaper have at least one foreign-born parent, the vast majority having roots in the Middle East and North Africa.
In around half of the cases, the men were born in Sweden whilst others migrated to the country at a young age. The study looked at 53 convicted and 47 suspected perpetrators involved in shootings in public places which have taken place since 2013.
“The fact is that street gangs, and violence are phenomena that occur in some areas, and most of the people who live in these areas are of foreign descent,” said Amir Rostani, a sociologist at Stockholm University.
Around 80 per cent of the men have roots in the Middle East and North Africa, with offenders having roots in Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, Turkey, Somalia, and Eritrea.
“This is well in line with a study I previously conducted, on members of criminal networks,” Amir Rostami told Dagens Nyheter.
The newspaper noted that whilst Sweden’s Crime Prevention Council (Brå), which is responsible for compiling official crime statistics, have released a number of reports on gun-related violence, none of these have looked at the background of perpetrators.
“[The background of offenders] is not something that the government has ever asked us to examine,” said Lars Korsell, co-author of the 2016 report ‘Criminal Networks and Gangs’.
Brå Director General, Erik Wennerström, said he is now open to the idea of examining offenders’ ethnic backgrounds in future.
“I think we could discover some interesting things if we investigate this data,” he told Dagens Nyheter.
“We already knew that the new arrivals are generally overrepresented in crime, but we don’t know how long will it take before these trends start to slow down.
“We try to keep an eye out for patterns we can study so as to gain new insight into crime, this could be the one. This could well be one such pattern.”
At a two-day rally to protest rampant violence in Rinkeby, where 90 per cent of residents were either born abroad or to two foreign parents, speakers blamed racism, colonialism, and politicians for crime in the suburb.
The rally, ‘Suburb of Violence’, was held after Rinkeby saw 22 murders take place in less than two years.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/05/22/sweden-foreign-origin-90-shootings/
(01-07-2018, 10:24 PM)Wallfire Wrote: ...At a two-day rally to protest rampant violence in Rinkeby, where 90 per cent of residents were either
born abroad or to two foreign parents, speakers blamed racism, colonialism, and politicians for crime in
the suburb.
The rally, ‘Suburb of Violence’, was held after Rinkeby saw 22 murders take place in less than two years.

Ah yes, it wasn't the people who committed the crime, it was the ones sick and tired of the crimes!!

I would suggest that this behavior in Sweden is due to it being indicative of the countries they originate
from and deemed -as Mayor Khan of London comments, just normal.

Isn't the EU wise?!
(01-07-2018, 10:14 PM)BIAD Wrote: ...And just to add the commentary...

SOURCE:

commuters?!!

I may have to re-evaluate my stance on Swedes. If it was not an act of terrorism, then clearly Swedes just leave hand grenades lying around on the streets for the use of passers-by. A People like that may be a force to be reckoned with after all!

(01-07-2018, 10:39 PM)BIAD Wrote: Ah yes, it wasn't the people who committed the crime, it was the ones sick and tired of the crimes!!

I would suggest that this behavior in Sweden is due to it being indicative of the countries they originate
from and deemed -as Mayor Khan of London comments, just normal.

Isn't the EU wise?!

Are you serious? The mayor of London is named "Khan"?

Ghengis? Kublai? or the one from Star Trek?

(01-07-2018, 10:24 PM)Wallfire Wrote:
At a two-day rally to protest rampant violence in Rinkeby, where 90 per cent of residents were either born abroad or to two foreign parents, speakers blamed racism, colonialism, and politicians for crime in the suburb.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/05/22/sweden-foreign-origin-90-shootings/

Call me old-fashioned, but I tend to lay blame for shootings upon the individual pulling the trigger, unless the individual who took the bullet was attacking them.

"Racism" and "colonialism" - -or any other "ism" for that matter - have fuck-all to do with it since an "ism" doesn't have fingers to pull a trigger with, and politicians don't get the blame unless they've sent minions to kill me. Even then, more of the blame goes to the minion, since they could have said "no, I ain't going after that one".

You know, I've really not been able to see the Nordic countries as colonial powers since Iceland and Greenland were colonized (and those are debatable since they were colonized by malcontents rather than governments), and that was HOW long ago?

On the other hand, "colonialism" could be twisted in as a factor if we consider the fact that Nordic countries and Europe in general are being colonized by Jihadis. Somehow, though, I'm thinking that isn't the "colonialism" that the foreigners were blaming in Rinkeby...

(01-08-2018, 09:00 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Are you serious? The mayor of London is named "Khan"?

Ghengis? Kublai? or the one from Star Trek?

Sadly, he is neither of these misunderstood gents, Mayor Sadiq Khan hails from Tooting in South London
and is the first Muslim Mayor (Sunni). He also wants the UK to stay in the EU.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3068]

I have no information regarding any 'wrath' or wishes to destroy William Shatner.

(01-08-2018, 11:16 AM)BIAD Wrote: Sadly, he is neither of these misunderstood gents, Mayor Sadiq Khan hails from Tooting in South London

Well, now, he WOULD want the UK to stay in the EU, now wouldn't he? After all, it's very difficult to preside over the expansion of an empire if it starts fragmenting before you can even consolidate your grip on it, now isn't it?

Then you've got to conquer every bitty piece of it, one foot at a time - no large chunks of conquest!

I'm guessing Pakistani origins there, based on the name. Wasn't bin Laden tagged in his final round in Pakistan?
(01-08-2018, 11:40 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(01-08-2018, 11:16 AM)BIAD Wrote: Sadly, he is neither of these misunderstood gents, Mayor Sadiq Khan hails from Tooting in South London

Well, now, he WOULD want the UK to stay in the EU, now wouldn't he? After all, it's very difficult to preside over the expansion of an empire if it starts fragmenting before you can even consolidate your grip on it, now isn't it?

Then you've got to conquer every bitty piece of it, one foot at a time - no large chunks of conquest!

I'm guessing Pakistani origins there, based on the name. Wasn't bin Laden tagged in his final round in Pakistan?
Well Said and you're Absolutely Correct!!!!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]