Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
F#$% this S@#$: Return of the Prime Minister (P2 RoaFW)

"We find Lord Tyrion.. Not guilty of attempted murder," Tywin announces to a stunned crowd as he holds a piece of paper in his hand.. 

Everyone is very quiet at the surprise announcement..

Tyrion starts to speak and then pauses..

"He admitted so much as," Joffery goes quiet as his wife takes his arm.. 

"My love," Queen Maraery whispers.. "We have lost nothing.. "

Tywin looks at his daughter in law with narrowed eyes..

"He,"Jofferry pauses..

Cersei looks with hate and anger, "Father.."

Queen Maraegry whispers into Jofferry's ear for a few moments..

"Peace with the WCM.." Joffery laughs for a moment, "Yes.. That is.. Uncle Tyrion.. You love this whore?"

Shae looks down..

"I.." Tyrion looks away, "No.."

"As my grandfather says.. You must serve your family first ," Joffery smiles.. "I hereby annul your marriage to Sansa Stark.. For failure to produce an heir.. Uncle.. You will marry and F#$% Shae till she is pregnant with a lannister child.. Or I feed her head to orphan's.."

Tywin sits down quietly with a small smile..

Joffery takes Magaerty's hand, "Lady Brienne of tarth.."

"In recognition of your service to the Iron throne," Magaerty speaks as she looks at the Queen mother.. "My love has decided in his wisdom to reward you with a husband.. He wants warriors for nephews and Nieces..."

Looking at her father Cersei comes unglued, "Father.. You cant.."

"Yes mother.. To prevent anymore temptations of incest.." Joffery's comment brings silence from the whispers, "My Uncle Father, Jamie Lannister will be wed to Lady Brienne of Tarth.."

Tyrion looks over as his hands are untied and Shae is brought to him..

"Lady Stark," Tywin speaks to a very quiet group.. "Takes this message to your mother Queen Stark.. Per our deal with the Prime Minister.. As head of the Lannister House.. Your marriage to my youngest grandson Tommen I recommend to my Grandson Joffery. In the interest of peace i hope he approves our new alliance.."

"Father," Cersei stands upset.. She goes very silent from his glare..

"Yes mother.." Joffery looks at his mother, "To cement our alliance further with the king of the Iron Islands.. My dearest ex-brother in law will present you in Essos.. To Euron Greyjoy.. As a bride.. You leave now.." Looking at his grandfather, "Of course Grandfather.. Your .. Your wise and sage advice is always welcomed by the throne.."

"Brother in law," Margaery walks over to Tyrion.. "We must prepare for your wedding my lord.." Margaery takes Shae's arm, "Lord Theon Greyjoy as a wedding gift has agreed to personally pay your Dowery to Lord Tyrion.."

Cersei turns pissed off, "Dowery.."

"And lord Theon has agreed as a wedding gift  to give you a gold mine dear mother.. One of ours the WCM destroyed," Joffery seems to taunt his mother.. "Prince Martell.. Would you do the Iron throne a small favor?"

Martell stood, "My lord.. What can the house Martell do for the Iron throne.."

Margaerty quietly speaks, "We do Not understand one of the terms of the peace.. "

"We have been told you will agree to transport my mother to Euron her betrothed.. No charge.. He said you where heading their for a state visit." Joffery narrows his eyes as he looks at Martell, "My ex-brother in law said that for this peace to be acceptable to him.. That I must give him two heads.. In the interest of justice.."

"Two heads," Tyrion spoke up as Shae was standing next to him..

"Ammbassador Baelish's ambassadorial status has been revoke for high treason against the throne," Tywin saw Martell's face with no response.. "The other head he asked for peace.."

"Theon is not the Prime Minister," Cersei responds coldly.. "The two houses of the WCM will not.."

"The second head the king gave him.. Which I suspect is why my ex- grandson in law suggested it.. Ser Gregor Clegane has had all rights and privaleges as a knight revoked for dishonoring the throne," Tywin smiles as he sees Oberyn Martell's eyes light up.. "We have issued arrest warrants for both men.. Dead or alive.. Treason against the throne is just the most recent.."

"Yes King Joffery.. I intended to leave for New Essos after your wedding celebration.. I will leave early in the interest of friendship with the Iron Throne.." Martell Bowed, "We will provide full protection for lady .. Lady Greyjoy.. the queen mother.."

"What is the earliest you can leave Prince Martell," Joffery quietly speaks?

"With your leave.. " Martell grins, "Right now!"

"I will not," Cersei is grabbed by the guard..

"You WILL honor our peace your son worked so hard to forge with your daughter," Tywin speaks loudly.. As for Lady Brienne of tarth.. May I speak with you for few moments.. I hope you consider the offer.. Your skills as a warrior are reknown.. "

"Your grace," Brienne was still processing the happenings..

"I welcome you to the family," Lord Tywin stands and bows.. 

"As does the throne.. My father needs a strong woman to keep him in check," Joffery smiles.. "I heard the merchants guild will also be making your dress.. The queen wishes you to acompany her and.. " With a sigh, "Lady Shae.. A gift from my ex-brother in law.."

"I read the reports," Cersei is very pissed.. "My daughter is.."

Joffery evilly responds, "Is a Lannister at heart.. If she wishes to play with her toys so be it.. Their is no difference between an alliance or a vassal state.. Let the WCM rule its people under my sister as it sees fit.."

"Dear Uncle.. King of the Iron Ilses," Yara bows mockingly..

Euron looks with suspicion, "I see my niece and her little tiddy baby at her skirt.."

A boy older then Remus hides behind his mother..

"See Remus not all," Euron pauses as his Great nephew nodds cold bloodily at him.. "Remus you are are Iron born.. We do not tolerate weakness. If not for.."

"Auntie Yara.. I am Remus Greyjoy of castle Stewart," Remus sticks his hand out..

Yara bends down and hugs Remus, "So you are my little nephew.. "

"Dad says not to F#$% with the quiet ones uncle. They are the most dangerous. Especially when they start talking.." Remus steps over and hugs the scared kid, "You are my Aunts child.. I am theon's son.."

The kid mumbles..

"Remus.. You are strong like your father.. Armon," Euron snorts.. "What type of name is that.. My brother never could get a straight answer from his only daughter.. You named him after his father.."

"Its ok.. Dont mind Great Uncle Euron.." Remus smiles as he speaks, "He has to worry about assassins around every corner.. Everyone is out to screw him.. It is why we let him have the Iron Isles.. We get to enjoy life while he enjoys being king." 

"High.. I.. I," Glaring at Euron.. "I am Armon Creel Greyjoy!! son of Captain Yara Greyjoy and the most feared Pirate of the seven seas.. Mama said you better be careful Uncle.. If you piss off my father he would have your head served to cats.."

"Please," Euron looks at Yara.. "Thier is no man in the known world that has that power.. I do not fear your mothers wishful thinking!"

"Dad said it is not worth it Armon.. Their is no need to put Uncle Euron on your list.." Remus smiled, "He has pleanty of enemies.. He cant even enjoy his time with a woman without worrying about her having ulterior motives.."

Euron laughs, then pauses as Armon quietly is eyeing him.. "You intend to kill me? Little waif.. you stand no chance.. You are.."

"How man exits do you have planned," Remus ask?

"Euron," Yara has her hand on her sword..

"Eleven.. Four of which I can get to.." Armon speaks coldly, "Three of which I can accomplish at my size.. I only have to get past two people.."

Everyone is quiet at Armon's statement..

"He is like dad from what he told me when he was little.." Remus looks at Euron, "I was being mean to some kids I should not have been.. He told me to be careful.. I might prefer to make friends instead of enemies. He told me the legend The great prophet of thoth, Hari Seldon was based on.. A mathematician who defeated a galactic empire with numbers.. He never raised a fist.."

Euron shook his head, "Empires can not be defeated by math alone.."

"Remus.. You have read the foundation," Armon seemed excited..  "Great Uncle.. It is called Psychohistory.. Are not all wars fought with resources? They are but numbers.. Sea Navies are even more extreme in reliance on numbers.. "

Yara looks at her son a little surprised, "Armon.. Littleone.."

"He has read way to many of those books Yara.. I have read them to." Euron laughs, "Keep reading your books great nephew.. Their might be Iron blood in you yet I await our duel for the throne.. If you make it!"

"Just keep in mind what the witch told your brother.. My Father, "Yara narrows her own eyes..

"You.." Theon angrily speaks, "I.. We.. Really need to talk.."

"Dad.. " Remus proudly speaks, "Auntie Yara brought her son.."

"Lord Theon Greyjoy," Armon nods his slightly.. "I am Armon Creel Greyjoy.. I am pleased to meet you sir.."

Looking at Madam Prime Minister whose jaw dropped, "I named my son after his father.. I see you have returned from your exile.. " Yara grins evilly,"We are the people of the drowned.. You figured it out.."

"Over a F#$%ing Heinikien Yara.. Season two.. I.." Theon looked at Armon and swallowed hard, "He.. He looks so small.. Armon.. Do you have any health problems?"

"No sir.. I am just not as strong, or fast, or as smart as everyone else.. I hope you," Armon is shocked when Theon hugs him..

"Welcome home Armon.."Taking both boys hand, "Lets go eat.. We have family business to attend to.."

Yara whispers to Euron, "Meow.."

Euron swallows hard, "The old witch.. Said not to challenge the man who fathered my great nephew.." whispering to himself, "We are not family and he would treat me like a common criminal. I would be hung on a T.."

Myrcella narrowed her eyes as she politely took Yara's arm, "Yes.. Breakfast sounds like a great idea.. Dear sister in law.."

"Petyr's punishment can wait.. The Crew is still building the cross for him," Theon spoke to a guard as they walked..

"What is a cross," Remus Asked? 

Messages In This Thread
RE: F#$% this S@#$: Return of the Prime Minister (P2 RoaFW) - by Armonica_Templar - 11-19-2017, 07:17 AM