Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole!
Wow! Here are a couple of videos that I hope you here will find time to listen to, and then let's get into some discussion about what is being "hinted" at.

There's things about some of everything that's going on right now, and how it all could possibly tie together.

Listen to both videos.

Here is the first: 

And the second:

A VERY interesting thread and videos.

Related information:

Lebanon PM forced by Saudis to resign, says Hezbollah...
The BBC:

Saudi Arabia detains 11 princes and dozens of ministers in 'corruption crackdown'...
(They closed the airports to stop fleeing suspects)
Sky News:

Saudi prince killed in helicopter crash near Yemen border...
SOURCE:

Saudi Arabia freezes accounts of detained princes, businessmen.
The Express:
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I don't really keep up with what's going on in other countries that much, or who's who, so this is going to show my ignorance, but who are the "good guys" here?  Are the bad guys being taken out and replaced with better leaders? 

Someone help me catch up. I haven't even been that interested in politics until this last election, so I'm behind the rest of you in knowing what's going on.

And I wonder who the billionaire tycoon was that got arrested? 

ETA: Okay, I'm up to date with who's who now.  This is going to be a very interesting next few weeks. tinybiggrin

Quote:Prince Mohammed has been tightening his grip on power through an anti-corruption purge of the kingdom's upper ranks, with dozens of princes, ministers and a billionaire tycoon arrested.

Quote:So - Trump pushes Aramco IPO (out of the blue), Prime Minister of Lebanon forced to resign, Saudis intercept missiles, 11 Saudi princes arrested, numerous officials charged, and now a dead crown prince near the border with Yemen... Just what is going on in Saudi Arabia?

Source
Oh well, not Soros, but any "Elite" taken out who is corrupt is a good thing, and a reason to celebrate!  smallgreenbananadancer

‘Arabian Warren Buffett’ among those arrested in Saudi corruption crackdown – reports

[Image: 59ff82dafc7e9397578b4567.jpg]
Saudi billionaire Prince AlWaleed bin Talal © Hamad I Mohammed / Reuters

Quote:Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, one of the richest people in the world, has been allegedly arrested amid Saudi Arabia’s sudden anti-corruption crackdown. The multi-billionaire has stakes in major US enterprises and has been dubbed the “Arabian Warren Buffett.”

Bin Talal was among the 11 Saudi princes arrested by a new anti-corruption committee just hours after it was created by King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, various media outlets reported, citing unnamed sources within the Saudi government.

A grandson of the first Saudi king, Alwaleed bin Talal was listed as the 45th richest man in the world by Forbes in 2017. Bloomberg Billionaires Index put him in 50th place in a similar ranking. The Saudi prince’s fortune amounts to between $18 billion and $19 billion, according to various estimates.

The Saudi multi-billionaire is the founder, CEO and almost sole owner of the Kingdom Holding investment company, which has a market capitalization of over $12 billion. His investment activities have led to him being dubbed the “Arabian Warren Buffett,” as the prince has stakes in several major western corporations and in particularly made successful early bets on Apple and Netscape Communications.

Now, Alwaleed bin Talal holds major stakes in such US companies as Citigroup, Apple and Twitter. His company has also been a “significant investor” in Rupert Murdoch’s News Corporation since 1997.

The prince’s investments include several luxury hotel chains and he particularly invested in the Four Seasons Hotel George V in Paris, the Savoy in London and the Plaza in New York. Apart from that, he is known for doing business with such prominent western businessmen as Bill Gates, Rupert Murdoch and Michael Bloomberg.

He also received a western education, being awarded a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Menlo College in California. The prince was also frequently seen with top western politicians and Wall Street executives, including Lloyd C. Blankfein, the chairman and CEO of Goldman Sachs, and even British royals.

He also had an extraordinary western media profile for a Saudi national and virtually became an unofficial public face of the Saudi kingdom finance in the West as he often gave interviews to various media. Most recently, he spoke to CNBC's Squawk Box and expressed serious doubts about the future of the Bitcoin cryptocurrency.
He also had controversial relations with President Trump.

Quote:Notably, the prince has somewhat controversial relations with US President Donald Trump. During Trump’s election campaign, the Saudi multi-billionaire called him “a disgrace not only to the GOP but to all America” and called on him to withdraw from the presidential race, predicting that Trump “will never win.” Still, later, he congratulated Trump on his election victory.
There's more to read from the Source.
https://youtu.be/oEAz4vM55zc
And, as we should all know by now, The Podesta Group and Hillary have BIG ties to SA.

Quote:The Podesta-Clinton-Saudi connection should be seen in light of the recent media exposes revealing the taudry pay-to-play nature of the Clinton Foundation. Top on the list of foreign donors to the foundation is Saudi Arabia, which contributed between $10 million and $25 million.

What did the Saudis get for their largesse and access? Wikileaks revealed a 2009 cable by then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton saying: "More needs to be done since Saudi Arabia remains a critical financial support base for Al Qaeda, the Taliban, Lashkar e-Tayyiba and other terrorist groups."

Instead of sanctioning the Saudis, Clinton did the opposite: She authorized enormous quantities of weapons to be sold to them. On Christmas Eve in 2011, Hillary Clinton and her closest aides celebrated a massive $29.4 billion sale to the Saudis of over 80 F-15 fighter jets, manufactured by Boeing, a company which coincidentally contributed $900,000 to the Clinton Foundation. In a chain of enthusiastic emails, an aide exclaimed that it was "not a bad Christmas present." I'm sure the Yemenis at the receiving end of the Saudi bombings would not be so enthusiastic.

There is a large article on this for anyone who wants to read more:  Hillary Clinton, The Podesta Group And The Saudi Regime: A Fatal Menage A Trois
So... what do the SA Princes have to do with Mandalay Bay?   Well, according to this guy, Jordan, one of them owns the top four floors and he sold off his stock right before the shooting.  Interesting eh?

There are a lot of topics covered in this short video, but it all helps in connecting the dots.

OOPS!  Another Prince has been killed since the helicopter crash.   tinyhuh 

Quote:Following the death of Prince Mansour bin-Muqrin in a helicopter crash near the Yemen border yesterday, the Saudi Royal Court has confirmed the death of Prince Abdul Aziz bin Fahd - killed during a firefight as authorities attempted to arrest him.

[Image: 20171106_saudiprince.jpg]

The death has been confirmed by the Saudi royal court.

The Duran and Al-Masdar News both report that the prince died when his security contingent got into a firefight with regime gunmen attempting to make an arrest.
Prince Aziz (44) who was the youngest son of King Fahad.

Read the Full Article

Hmmm... this might call for some popcorn!     mediumcouchpotato
Okay, this article breaks it all down really nice.  It's got a lot of important things for the public to know, so even though it's long, it's important to read it all. 
When the lights go out... don't panic!  It's just the Cabal being taken down, and it is supposed to happen before Trump gets back to the States.

Watch for his Tweet!

"One of the most important crumbs ‘Q’ has left is that Trump will give us a sign to look for on Twitter when the time comes:

Exactly this: “My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us…….”

Quote:(Part II) Massive Intel Drops on 4Chan by Individual(s) with Highest Level ‘Q’ Clearance -- Rumor

[Image: DNGUbsiUQAEfoDM.jpg]

(Jonathan CartyThis is going to be a tricky part II to put together as there has been a lot of intel releases on 4Chan and I haven’t been able to keep up with all of it. I will do my best to put together as much as possible in a coherent manner and include stories collaborating the intel. Please be forgiving if I missed something(s).

Please read the entire article so you can be prepared and know what's happening:  Click Here.
My opinions Of What This Might Mean:

Alice “&” Wonderland.
An immature, wide-eyed person interacts with a world based on an authoritarian system where some desire
change. Cajoling the disillusioned group that are aware that change is necessary...(The Mad Hatter reveals that
he and his group have tea all day because Time has punished him by eternally standing still at 6 pm.)... the callow
person sets out to conquer the leader of the oppressive system and with aid of the group, creates a different,
less harsher world.

Advice is listened to, lessons from the past are learned and the acquired wisdom is used to free the 'land' from the
feeling of terror.

Snow White.
A usurped person of importance -with assistance from the working-class, rights a wrong after being tricked due
to sincerity being assumed to everyone. Blood is thicker than water.

The Great Awakening.
A realisation that the dogmatic rules of a dominant idea didn't have to be adhered to and one's own personal
conduct in a similarly-focused society can be just as beneficial without the threat of punishment from thought-sin.
Individualism as equal as collectivism for the greater-good of all.
Existing in the middle-ground between the spirit and material.

Godfather III.
An attempt of takeover in a regime that fails. Whilst dealing with traitorous culprit, a hand-over of power takes
place from the old ways to a new generation. The naivety of the less-experienced allows a dying coup some
solace.
Very Good @"BIAD".   minusculeclap 

I was looking at this post from yesterday:

Anonymous ID:hHkrVD7x Mon 06 Nov 2017 01:03:07 No.148156129 [/url]  [url=https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148146734/#148156129]ViewReport

>>148155375
Nothing is as it seems, Anon.
What occurred?
It flushed BO out.
Why is that relevant?
Analyze time stamps of my go message to BO's Tweet.
Q

BO is B. Obama, I'm pretty sure. 
I hope they are about to take him down!  I'm going to be searching the websites today for anything on this.
(11-07-2017, 02:29 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...BO is B. Obama, I'm pretty sure. 
I hope they are about to take him down!  I'm going to be searching the websites today for anything on this.

There's a rumour they've grabbed him in the Philippines!

Also, 'Snow White' could also be connected to 'Operation Snow White' in the sense
of infiltration into the sections of Government.
Maybe.
(11-07-2017, 09:37 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(11-07-2017, 02:29 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...BO is B. Obama, I'm pretty sure. 

There's a rumour they've grabbed him in the Philippines!

Also, 'Snow White' could also be connected to 'Operation Snow White' in the sense
of infiltration into the sections of Government.
Maybe.

I saw something about that too.   I hope it's true!   smallgreenhurray
Grabbed Obama? 

He's at Jury Duty. Literally at this moment....

tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing
(11-08-2017, 06:34 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: Grabbed Obama? 

Who said that?  CNN?   tinylaughing 

Sorry, couldn't help myself.    Got a link to that?
I've been watching Jordan for the past few months, and he just keeps getting better.  He has literally saved me countless hours of research, unless I feel there is something he says that I want to investigate further before accepting it as truth. 

He is hitting all the points of activity going on in the world right now, including Mr. Q and the 4Chan quotes. 

He also speculates on what "Snow White" means, which we have discussed above.

If you like his work, go to the video, which I will link below, and give him a "thumbs up" and subscribe to his channel. Hit the little bell to get notifications when he puts up a new video.

ETA:  Also, he mentions something about a "free energy order" towards the end of the video, and was speculating on it's meaning.
I came across this article before watching the video of the SA's saying they want to build a city bigger than NY, with free energy.

This may not mean anything to people who haven't been keeping up with certain people in the SSP and what they've been telling us on shows like Cosmic Disclosure, Project Camelot, etc., but basically, according to the SSP whistle-blowers, the Cabal (Shadow Government, Deep State) were told they wouldn't face charges if they would release some of the free energy they are hiding from the public.  Otherwise, they could be taken down! 

Could this be part of what is to be released?

Quote:Saudi Arabia has announced plans to build a new mega-city across its borders with Jordan and Egypt which will be entirely powered by renewable energy.

The city, which has been named NEOM, will be built from the ground up on a massive greenfield site in northwest Saudi Arabia. It will span over 26,500 square kilometers, an area more than 33 times bigger than New York City. The city already has its own Twitter account and website.
Read more at the link below:

One thing Jordan mentioned in the video above was SkyKing.  

I just came across this article about it and thought I should post it.

Quote:SkyKing is an Emergency Action Messaging system built for communicating in the event of huge national and global emergencies. It’s been used to ground flights on 9/11 in the past. Typically, it gets used 5 times per year. Last night, it was used OVER 200 TIMES. Something major is occurring.

200 TIMES!   tinywhat

Read the full article:  Americans, be alert. Something MAJOR is happening right now
(11-08-2017, 06:34 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: Grabbed Obama? 

Obama Reports to Jury Duty in Chicago, Not Called to Served.
THINGS ARE GETTING HOT!!!!   smallawesome It sounds like O has been "detained".  If not, he will be!   minusculeknocks