Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CDC Admits 98 Million Americans Were Given Cancer Virus Via The Polio Shot
I put up a thread a few months ago about a series on the different kinds of vaccines.  You had to sign up to watch them. You got one show per day in your e-mail for 9 days, and had 24 hrs. to watch it.
I can't share it here, but I hope my thread got people to sign up to watch.  It had some of the most "in the know" people available who were speaking out about the dangers of several vaccines, and the flu vaccine was one included.

People can do as they wish.

There will always be those who think it's all fear mongering, but then, there will be those who pay attention to the warnings and take the advice offered. It's to those willing to listen that I put this information out.

And, for what it's worth, those reports you see from the lab researchers on medicines have been tainted by Big Pharma goons telling the researchers what they CAN, or CAN'T put in the report.  This was also covered in the series I watched by people in the field.

Messages In This Thread
RE: CDC Admits 98 Million Americans Were Given Cancer Virus Via The Polio Shot - by Mystic Wanderer - 10-19-2017, 03:57 PM