Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
THE SECRET MARS COLONY
OK how about this?
Quote:'I saw men walking on Mars in 1979': 'Former Nasa employee'
Conspiracy forums have been set ablaze this week after a lady claiming to be a former Nasa employee said she had seen humans on Mars.

The woman, named 'Jackie', called into American radio station, Coast to Coast AM, with a 'confession' that she had witnessed suited men running on the red planet in 1979.

Jackie said she was working as part of a 'downstairs' team downloading telemetry from a Viking Lander when she saw the humans via live feed.       

'I wonder if you could solve a 27-year-old mystery for me,' she asked the presenter. 'That old Viking rover was running around.

'Then I saw two men in space suits - not the bulky suits we normally used, but they looked protective. They came over the horizon walking to the Viking Explorer.'

Nasa has not corroborated the story, but this hasn't stopped conspiracy theorists from claiming it as evidence for a 'secret space programme.'

According to Jackie, six other Nasa workers saw the two humans walking on the red planet's surface.

'We ran upstairs – but they locked the door, and taped paper over the door so we couldn't see,' she said. 'My question is – were they our guys?'

The Viking Mars mission was performed by two spacecraft, Viking 1 and Viking 2, launched within a couple of weeks of each other in the 1970s.

Each spacecraft consisted of an orbiter and a lander, which travelled attached together for nearly a year to reach Mars orbit. 

The orbiters then began taking pictures of the Martian surface, from which a landing site was selected. The landers then separated from the orbiters and soft landed. 

The orbiters continued imaging and, between Viking 1 and Viking 2, imaged the entire planet at what was then high resolution.

'Although no traces of life were found, Viking found all elements essential to life on Earth - carbon, nitrogen, hydrogen, oxygen and phosphorus - were present on Mars,' said Nasa.

‘There are a few problems with Jackie's testimony,’ Nigel Watson, UFO expert, and author of the book Haynes, UFO Investigations Manual told MailOnline.

‘Firstly, the Viking landing craft did not send a live TV feed back to Earth, and as its name suggests it simply landed on the Martian surface, it did not have wheels like the latest Curiosity craft.

Her grasp of technological terms seems hazy and of course by remaining anonymous it is virtually 'impossible to know if she really worked for Nasa.’

The story does however strike a note with conspiracy theorists who believe that Nasa and other human agencies have secretly visited Mars and established colonies there.

Link
Remember to watch the video in the article.
Now my next post my just explain what " Jackie : saw!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
THE SECRET MARS COLONY - by Mystic Wanderer - 05-29-2016, 07:36 PM
RE: THE SECRET MARS COLONY - by guohua - 05-30-2016, 02:25 AM
RE: THE SECRET MARS COLONY - by guohua - 05-30-2016, 06:12 AM
RE: THE SECRET MARS COLONY - by guohua - 05-31-2016, 12:42 AM
RE: THE SECRET MARS COLONY - by guohua - 05-31-2016, 12:57 AM
RE: THE SECRET MARS COLONY - by Mystic Wanderer - 05-31-2016, 01:17 AM