Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Religion Where AI is Worshiped as God is being Created
Here we go, just like in the Bible where the "beast" is given the power of speech, and people are made to bow down to it as a god (See the Book of Revelations, Chapter 13, verses 1 - 9). It describes this beast in John's vision as being assembled from different looking animals (leopard, bear and lion), and the dragon (satan I believe) giving it the power of speech, and it spoke blasphemies against God, his temple and the ones that dwell in Heaven. Then it subdued the saints, or believers, and it was given power over all nations and languages.

Sounds like an AI robot to me. 

I think the scariest verses in this chapter are 13 - 18, which describe how this beast was then given life, and the so-called miracles associated with this thing caused many to deceived; and whoever will not bow down and worship this monstrosity is to be killed. THEN it says that the mark of the beast will be forced on people (or die if you won't receive it), the description of the mark being "the number of a man;" or six hundred threescore and six, or 666.

About the leopard, bear and lion... the bear could be Russia, the lion Great Britain, and what about the leopard - Ethiopia? Funny thing about the Book of Revelations, there's all kinds of animal references... including the eagle, which most folks who care to read the Bible associate with the United States. I believe this beast could come about by the technologies (or scientists) from various countries being instrumental in developing this thing, all of them being under the influence of that dragon satan.

Like I said though... this is just what I believe. Not trying to shove it down anybody's throat, just saying what I believe and referring folks to the verses that influenced me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Religion Where AI is Worshiped as God is being Created - by Spirit Scribe - 10-14-2017, 06:07 AM