Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
EXCLUSIVE: Stanley Kubrick Confesses to FAKING the Moon Landings in New INTERVIEW
This is a thread I posted on the old board that I wanted to bring here because it brought a lot of debate.  I think it still bears discussion today.
I posted a video on the last page that I think a lot of members missed that could answer the questions concerning all this.
Sol posted a long debate, and very well thought out, but I can't post it here because it's not my post.  (Sol, hint-hint!)

[Image: 700_9188392ddc94251feba6df7ec79f854b.jpg]

A filmmaker, T. Patrick Murray, interviewed Kubrick three days before his death in March 1999. He signed an 88-page NDA not to divulge the contents of the interview until 15 years after his death.
"Shooting Stanley Kubrick" first 30 minutes preview in the video below.

If this is true, the implications are profound!!!!

Source

Here is a transcript from the interview: (Read more on the source page)

Quote:K: I'm so preoccupied. With my work, innovation, risk-taking, regrets...
T: Why are you giving this interview?
K: Because, it started to get to me after awhile. Well, this is difficult, because it is the first time I've talked about it. (sighs)
T: Sure, take all the time you need. K: I've always been conflicted by it, but not consciously until years later. I was just blown away by the chance, the opportunity, the challenge of making this, this production, and I went into this like it was a regular film, like another regular film of mine, not thinking too much about uh the long term effects of what it would mean to society if it was ever discovered.
T: What are you talking about? I'm dying to know what you're talking about.
K: Well, a confession of sorts. A movie I made, that nobody is aware of - even though they've seen it.
T: A movie you made, no one knows you made? Is that what you said?
K: That's right. Is that intriguing? Do I have you intrigued?
K: I perpetrated a huge fraud on the American public, which I am now about to detail, involving the United States government and NASA, that the moon landings were faked, that the moon landings ALL were faked , and that I was the person who filmed it. T: Ok. (laughs) What are you talking...You're serious. Ok.
K: I'm serious. Dead serious.
K: Yes, it was fake.
T: Ok. Wait. Wait...
T: I don't want this to be an R-rated film, but seriously, what the blank, but seriously...
T: I, I, I worked almost eight months to secure this once in a lifetime interview that almost no else could ever get, and instead of talking about his sixteen films that I've endured since I was a child...That we didn't land on the moon, you're saying?
K: No, we didn't. K: It was not real.
T: The moon landings were fake?
K: A, a, a.. fictional moon landing. A fantasy. It was not real.
K: Don't you think it's important for people to know the truth?
T: The moon landing in '69, which was two years before my birth...
K: Is total fiction.
T: Total fiction.
T: Is that?...So, that's the 15 year thing. So that's makes sense now. That's why I can't release it for 15 years now, that makes total sense now.
T: Did we...we didn't land on the moon you're saying?
K: No, we didn't. T: Why are you telling me?
K: A, a, a, a massive fraud. An unparalleled fraud perpetrated against them. They SHOULD know.
K: Nixon want to uh, they were planning, yeah, he want to fake this, this moon landing...
T: Are you contending that people DON'T want to know the truth about the world, reality, the moon landings...?
K: The government, knowing this, takes advantage of it by perpetrating fraud after fraud after fraud.
T: How did you end up giving in? Being complicit with this fraud?
K: I didn't want to do it.
T: This is NOT where I thought this interview was going!
K: With my help, with my, with my aid, and it is, it is bothering me.
T: I only have this certain amount of time with you. And I'll talk about whatever you want, but...
T: You're not...This isn't some type of joke, or...
K: No. No, it's not.
T: Or a film within a film thing...
K: Not joking. NOPE.
T: Okay. K: The conspiracy theorists were right, on this occasion.
T: I don't know what to ask you first.
K: I thought it was wrong, I just...I didn't believe in perpetrating a fraud like that.
T: But you did.
K: It also undermined my artistic integrity to do that.
T: Ok, but you ended up saying yes. Why?
K: Well, yes, but because basically I was bribed. To put it bluntly, that's what it was. It was just a plain frakking bribe.

There are too many questions concerning the moon landing being a "real event". For instance, NASA's own experiment with Orion states they have to test shielding and see if it survives two trips through the belt coming and going. Why would this be necessary if they had already been through it when going to the moon? Using a portal could get them there without being knocked into the next galaxy, right?

Then we have the inconsistencies discussed in the first 35 minutes of this video:

It was brought to my attention that the Lunar Lander rocket motor had 10,000 pounds of thrust, and yet it left no mark on the surface of the moon, landing or leaving. Kind of odd considering the astronaut's boots left prints in the dust everywhere in the pictures we saw.

There are more questions, but those are just a few.

I still say the trip could have happened... we went there, but we used a portal, and staged the flight and landing to show to the public.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Member, Duckforcover, pointed out it was an actor in the "interview", named Tom, not Stanley Kubrick.

Here is a video he posted that points us to this version of the interview:

The times where "Tom" is mentioned are 9:43, 14:09, and 21:35

__________________________________________________________________________________________

As I've continually stated in this thread, I do think we went to the moon... via a portal, but not in a "primitive" space shuttle.
The "Secret Space Program" people would have had the technology needed to get them there using a portal. If they had that technology "down pat", then I'm sure we (scientists on Earth) were at least at a level of "simulating" pictures to incorporate into their "fake journey" as the world looked on.
There are a lot of people who are left out of "the need to know" when it comes to the SSP, even the POTUS himself at times. I'm sure the people in the control room at NASA thought everything was just as real as the duped public did.

Some people in the SSP were probably working with a select few "high-ranking officers" in NASA to pull this off.

Souce Link

Look under Simulations.

[Image: ManMoonModels5.jpg]

[Image: CraneForLEM.jpg]

[Image: MoonTrackGlobe.jpg]

[Image: BlueCapsuleScientists.jpg]

[Image: ManMoonModels.jpg]

[Image: Apollo_11_001.jpg]

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

And here is the post I wanted everyone to see...

Dark Side of the Moon - Stanley Kubrick and the Fake Moon Landings

Here is a video I came across a couple of days ago. It has been on You Tube for some time, but it just came to my attention.
It takes a completely different look at the whole moon landing topic that has not been suggested here.
It shows how the POTUS was involved with this, and also, how Stanley Kubrick was involved in filming the fake moon landing.

Oh yes, we went, but it could not be shown to the public due to the atmospheric conditions on the moon ruining the film.
Nixion was determined to show the public that we (the U.S.) made it to the moon one way or another; thus, the fake film.

(I still stand by my belief that we went through a star gate portal due to all the reasons I mentioned in my previous post. )

All people involved in the making of the fake film were later sought and killed to silence them.
Some even believe that Stanley Kubrick was murdered later in his life after having a fatal stroke.

This is a real eye-opener, for those who haven't watched it.

Some of comments below the video on You Tube think this was made from cut up interviews and put together out of context.
IMO, it tells the truth, and these are a bunch of hired people to comment and discredit the information being shared here.

What do you think?

Messages In This Thread
EXCLUSIVE: Stanley Kubrick Confesses to FAKING the Moon Landings in New INTERVIEW - by Mystic Wanderer - 05-29-2016, 07:10 PM