Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
California Prepares for a North Korean Nuclear Attack
(09-26-2017, 10:47 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(09-26-2017, 03:32 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Noting the heightened North Korean threat, the Los Angeles-area Joint Regional Intelligence Center issued a bulletin last month warning that a nuclear attack on Southern California would be “catastrophic” and urged officials in the region to shore up their nuclear attack response plans.  

“The consequences of a nuclear attack in Southern California would be catastrophic,” the report says.

Source

AHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAA!

HAHHAAAAHHAAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAH!

"Catastrophic", they say?

AHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAH!

Maybe to Southern Californians within a couple miles of the strike, but that's about it... and, honestly, can someone name me a single thing that the rest of the world could not do without that exists only in SoCal?

Bring it on, Little Rocket Man! Do the world a favor, erase SoCal as well as you can. That's ONE way to force them to make good on their promise to secede from the US - they bragged, but if they ain't gonna do it, force their hands and MAKE 'em leave - one way or another!

@"Ninurta",

That's a let down.   minusculecrybaby   Only a couple of miles? I'd like to get rid of the whole state! 

Make'em leave?   tinyhuh  But...but, that would mean they would probably trickle into other states. I'd rather keep all the "really crazies" together in one place. We have enough "regular crazies" already without adding them into the mix.
At least we can hope they will still secede.   minusculebiggrin

Messages In This Thread
RE: California Prepares for a North Korean Nuclear Attack - by Mystic Wanderer - 09-27-2017, 04:01 PM