Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Operation Rebirth: Chronal Enforcement Division
Heavily Armored Chronal Marines stand watch over the now quiet hamlet..

"Jenny," A large male with horns grins.. "I am glad to see you again.."

"Morning sir," Gambino nods his head as he holds his modified Tommy gun..

Slith nods to the General..

"Your marines have performed the task General," Ford floats down. "Casualties are at only 73% of the town.."

"General Teddy," Jenn smiles like a school girl.. "I am glad you got the message.. You gonna stay a little while.."

"Always a tempting trumpet," the Four star General watches as hover craft land.. "Business unfortunately.. I see you special operations group performed miracles.. The new guy? "

"Officer Freeman," Freeman nods his head..

"The kid with the c-note the chairman placed on him.." General teddy nods his head in approval, "Tusk understood your message son.. We got most of them but the bastards escaped.."

A woman wearing native clothes takes her hood off, "Men.." Dried blood can be seen on her sword, "Always thinking with their penises.. Well enuchs now.. Teddy.." The woman hugs him, "I got the last four that ran for it.. They were wormed.."

"How is rome's sexiest whore doing," General Teddy hugged the woman back..

"Ophius," Jen shakes her head.. Smoking another Cigar, "Was Murchox with.."

A man decloaks wearing Chronal Marines gear, "Boss.. " The black man takes off the helmet speaking with a weird accent, "Can I keep this S#$%.. no Chronal Marines made it out.. Cloaked or otherwise.. General.."

General Teddy shake his head, "Murchox.. What happened.."

"The CM's were wormed," Murchox holds out a bag of the worms.. "They fought.. Did not make it.."

"Jenn.." Teddy closes his eyes, "Your little group of sociopaths appears to have locked down the area.. "

Someone wearing victorian clothes in weird way seemingly almost Native American.. Quietly with hand held weapons attatched she walks up to Jenn..

"Mandy," Jenn is very quiet as she is handed a bracelet..

"Thank you mandy," Jenn hands the bracelet over to Ford after he lands..

Ford Speaks in a weird language to Mandy..

Mandy responds in a weird language pointing wear she emerged from..

"She said that group of men trapped under rocks.. about ten minutes walk," Ford listens as Mandy speaks.. Mandy points at Freeman, "He is new.. "

Mandy walks over to Freeman and sniffs him..

"Is she trust," Freeman looks at Mandy

"Long story Freeman.." Jenn takes a deep breath, "General.. Your men need to check this out.. We are going to hole up in our fortress of solitude.."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Operation Rebirth: Chronal Enforcement Division - by Armonica_Templar - 09-24-2017, 09:25 PM