Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Operation Rebirth: Chronal Enforcement Division
Sargent Eza's and her survivng people are chained up in a modern looking room..

Jennifer is smoking a cigar as she laughs.. Her feet are propped up, "Sargent Esa.. You and your men are in deep S#$%.."

Sargent Esa stood defiant, "How did you.." Freeman walks in, "You.. I.. F#$%!"

"Sargent.. Why," Freeman looks confused with the street sweeper slung? "You are the one who sent me here.."

"We needed new blood," Sargent Eza tries to break free.. The ropes discharge a massive shock knocking her to the ground, "It.. God.."

"Boss.. Ford found somethin," Gambino walks in..

A man walks in in victorian garb, "Jen.. " He holds out an electrostatic bag, "They were deploying worms.."

Mrs. Quazol swallows hard, "Jenn.. This is .. My god.. "

"Misty.. Why was this cadet assigned to," Jenn freezes and whistles.. She looks up at Freeman and back to the pad, "Assigned field work by Gina's boy.. Holy S#$%!!"

"Gina's boy," Ford narrows his eyes as he reaches out and accesses the file.. "The Chairman recommended cadet Freeman be assigned to field work.."

Misty Quazol looks at Jen, "Gina's boy.. Jen.. You.."

"What.. It is no big deal.. I was in the hotel room with Norbert while Gina and Philly made the Chairman," Jenn's comment has everyone wide eyed..

"You.. You," Gambino swallowed hard.. "Boss you F#$%in wit us.."

Ford responds, "No she is not.. Her mannerisms and attitude indicate she is from the proper era.."

"I will find an excuse to visit her one day," Jennifer responded.. "After she had sex with Admiral Colt.. Well Captain at the time.. Surprise her.. God thats my 'Gina.. B#$%^ always landed on her back in her favor"

"Mam.." Freeman swallows hard, "I.."

"Misty honey.. What is the Cadet.. It is officer Freeman," Jen puffs her cigar.. "A personal recomendation for field work.. Aint never happened in the history of the CED.."

Commandant Ja'In'Deux walks into the officer, "Command Sargent Major Boyington.. It has been lifetimes.."

"Jainie," Jen calmly puffs her cigar.. "It is just Lt.. CED now.."

The Commandant looks at the bound sargent, "Esa.. How stupid can you be.. You attacked the station ran by the former senior enlisted of the Chronal Marines.." She looks at Freeman, "Cadet.. You.. "

"He helped us retake the Station," Lt. Boyington smiled.. "That idiot assigned him to me.. I think I am gonna keep him.. Misty to.."

"Jenn," Misty Quazol objects.. "I am not a field agent.. I am a historian.."

"Done," Ja'In'Deux nods her.. "Mrs. Quanzol.. Jen has the authority and favors to make it happen.. I want a mission reprot when you get the chance.."

A humanoid with scales walks in, "Boss.. The Cm's have secured the whole town.. They are releasing sleeping gas... It looks like that woman's people have wormed most of the ones up in the chain of command of this area.."

"Slith.." Jenn pauses, "Bring the whole team in here..."

Ford grabs Sargent Esa and holds her, "Gambino quickly.. I am blocking the kill signal but it is rotating.. Slith grab one and cut.."

Freeman catches something and pauses.. He unslings his streetsweeper putting it in the Commandant's back, "Stay right where you are mam.. Why did the MArines not come in with you.."

"CADET," Jen yells..

"No mam.." Freeman growls back, "Somethin off about this.. Ford.."

"Take your gun off my," Jen stops as Ford hits Ja'In'Deux with thousands of volts of electricity..

The Commandant falls to the ground twitching, "Boss.. My apologies.. It appears we have a massive problem.. Officer Freeman.. I did not detect the origin.."

"She aint got no weapon.. She a marine with no weapon," Freeman shook his head.. "Plus they travel in packs.."

"They could have been cloaked," Jen responds as she rolls the Commandant over.. "Gambino.. slith.. That door.. Misty help me.."

Two of the men stand up, "You will.."

Freeman blows them away with the Streetsweeper..

"If they filtrated the Chronal Marines we are F#$%ed," Jenn is cutting out something.. "Unless.. Gambino.. We all have friends.. Mostly retired.."

"Actually Mam," Freeman pauses.. "What if we could get a message to HQ?"

Misty looks at Jenn, "He is friends with the number one graduate.. Tusk might be able to convince them.. "

"How many CM's are in the area," Jenn looks at her men..

"Twenty three," Ford responds coldly.. "None appear to be .. I advised all our people into suits now mam.. The gas is not sleeping gas.."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Operation Rebirth: Chronal Enforcement Division - by Armonica_Templar - 09-24-2017, 05:55 PM