Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Operation Rebirth: Chronal Enforcement Division
"Mrs. Quazol," Freeman stops as they stand in the streets of a Victoria era english town.

A blind woman selling something is trying to get peoples attention..

"Mr. freeman.." The female takes a deep breath, "This.. It is unprecedented.. How the F#$% you.."

Freeman just put his hand over her mouth and drags her into the back alley.. "Be quiet.. Somethin's off.."

"Mr. Freeman," Mrs. Quazol just about growls.. "Please.. You are CED.. You do not fear any.."

Mrs. Quazol freezes when she sees several Bobbies come out of the building they were supposed to go into..  "We need to contact.."

Mr. Freeman takes the Device from Mrs. Quazol, "I.. I am the senior field agent.. "

"A stupid one at that," A man speaks in english with a slight Italian accent.. The man pulls out a modified Tommy Gun, "Is about to greese you Darkie.."

"F#$% you bambino wannbe," Freeman glares at the Italian American.. "God.. You aint.."

Several of the bobbies turn and start advancing on the alley..

"You aint wit dem Darkie.. You.." The Mobster sounding man looks around the corner.. Tapping an ear piece, "Doll.. It looks like Darkie is one of us.."

"He is a cadet.. What is going on," Quazol is interrupted..

"Wit an upity broad.. " Sticking out his hand, "CED Agent Gambino.. You picked a hell of time to get stuck wit us Darkie.. I hope your armed.. Cadet.."

"Freeman.." Freeman looks around the corner, "What is going on?"

An Irish voice comes over the com, " Can you get a few more of their attention Gambino.."

"Sorry Cadet Freeman.. Get ready to run," Gambino points his weapon at them.. "WHAT da hell.. A darkie wit a good white woman.. Git out of my alley youse.. Youse.."

Freeman is wide eyed as Gambino open fires into the air.. Mrs. Quazol grabs his arm in fear as they are backed out into the alley..

"I.. I should send youse to the," Several more people come out of the castle with heavy weapons as Gambino freezes.. "S@#$ I F#$%eds it up.."

Freeman whispered, "Scream.." Mrs. Quazol frooze forcing Freeman to drag her, "Run.."

The Irish voice comes over the com, "Good Gambino.."

"You aint Coppers," Gambino open fires into the people from the Castle..

The woman selling stuff falls to her knees afraid.. As the men approach she draws an energy weapon and open fires point blank..

As they run, several dirty looking ruffians peel off following them, with street sweepers..

Mrs. Quazol is shaking after they stop.. "Cadet.. What.. You"

"Good massers," Freeman holds his hands up.. "I.. I jus tryin to sell my whore.. She do you real good.. I's a hopin masser of da castle would buy her.. I's donna want any problem.. I's a freeman.. "

A dirty ruffin stops the others.. He takes out a walkie talkie, "Mam.. "

Sargent Eza's voice comes across the walkie talkie.. "We are being attacked.. Who was the african?"

"The negro.. He was trying to sell his whore," The lead Ruffian speaks.. "Sounded like an escaped servant or slave.."

"Just kill them.. We need you and the boys back with their guns.. The D@#$ old Battleaxe is trying to retake her station," Sargent Eza's voice is stern.. "Come around and circle in on.."

Freeman stabs a blade into the throat of the one on the walkie talkie..

Grabbing the Street sweeper, Freeman mows down the group of Ruffians.. He stands over each one of them and open fires.. He starts checking the bodies, "Keep an eye down the other end of this alley.."

"Jacob," Sargent Eza's voice fills the alley.. "Jacob.. Boys.. The locals are down.. Get a location and find them.. We may have to retreat before the CM's or Millienials show up.."

Freeman takes the weapons and clips, "S@#$.." Handing one to Mrs. Quazol, "Point and click.. Make sure the end is not pointed at me.. Modified with no biometric fire locks.."

Freeman sees several sets of firing.. He waits as he slings one of the Street sweepers over his shoulder.. Slowly he comes out and sees he is not noticed..

"Cadet," Quazol is shaking as she holds the Streetsweeper.. "SOP is to contact command and.."

"Then stay in the alley.. Or.." Freeman shakes his head, "Stay behind me.. Keep your hand on my shoulder.."

Freeman comes out firing smartly at the people firing at Gambino..

The woman selling things that is firing, "God D@#$.." She is hiding behind her cart, "Cadet!"

Freeman catches her hand signal and follows her orders to circle.. He comes in at the group of people firing as Gambino and the woman come at different Angles..

They all hide behind a stone part of the gate..

"Doll.. Dis is Cadet Freeman," Gambino laughs.. "Darkie.. Boss lady.."

Quazol looks at the woman, "Jennifer.. You.."

"Good job Cadet.. Misty.. What the F#$% are you doing in the field," Energy weapons hit the stone..  "Where the F#$% is Ford?"

An explosion shakes the area..

"Bot boy seems to have suceeded,"Gambino fires into the compound..

From somewhere else, a slight boom passes overhead.. From their coms, "Boss.." A man speaks with an odd accent, "You can charge inside.."

"Keeps us covered," Jennifer takes the gun from Misty.. "You will have to come inside with us.. Cadet.. Welcome to special operations.."

The Walkie Talkies go off, "S@#$ they have breached.." Sargent Eza's voice fills the air, "All units.. You are on your.."

Another shot fires through into the estate..

"Got her boss.. Ford thanks for the Triangulation," The sniper responded back..

"Do not thank me.. I was able to find her because the com device they used had multiple active units.." Ford responds, "I am at the transfer machine.."

The sounds of screams can be heard outside..

"Now," Jennifer clears the fence.. "All units converge NOW.. Slith.. Shoot all runners dead!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Operation Rebirth: Chronal Enforcement Division - by Armonica_Templar - 09-24-2017, 03:45 PM