Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Operation Rebirth: Chronal Enforcement Division
A woman with a scar on her face Smiles at a set of beings. Her short stubby doe like horns are obvious in her mid 20th century fatigues. Three seven point stars with a lance corporal's pin, "I am Commandant Ja'In'Deux.. Of the Chairman's Chronal Marines.. You are the brand new crop of the Chronal Enforcement Division.." She eyes laid on several Cadets, "It is very rare that I am here.. No I was not scheduled to speak at your Graduation.. Some of you will learn some things.. You are the police of the time stream.. We are the leg breakers.."

The Cadets and there instructors are very quiet..

"I am here to say one thing.." The Commandant takes a great deep breath, "Some of you will suceed.. Some of you will fail.. And some of you will get to see me and my men later.." Ja'In'Deux takes a deep breath, "My warning to you.. This class has the highest violation rate of any CED class in history.. The F#$%ing highest!"

"Commandant," A human female speaks.. "This is.."

Heavily armored Marines lower weapons at the teacher..

"Shut the F#$% up Mrs. Quazol.. I have no need of your god D@#$ opinion.." The Commandant takes a deep breath, "What is worse this whole class is protected by direct orders of the first chairman.. His message for you is simple.." She raises her humanoid hand in a V, "Live long and prosper.. "

The cadets respond quietly as they talk to themselves..

"Make no mistake.. The chronal Marines are watching you.." The Commandant sees one male looking at her, "Cadet Tusk.. You have a question.."

The anger in her voice carries..

"Mam.. We .." Tusk catches the glare from all the CM's and swallows hard, "What the F#$%!!"

"Cadet.. Spit out your D@#$ question!"

"The Millienials.. " tusk gets worried, "Ok.. Why am I getting glares?"

"Yes the F#$%ing Millienals exist.." The Commandant glares, "Cadet Tusk.. You are a lucky SOB! Boys we need to leave.."

The marines all turn on cloaks as the Commandant walks down to the Cadets.. 

"Commandant.. Are you serious," Mrs. Quazol responds shocked.. "We have an issue as well.."

"Eight groups of CM's have arrived," Ja'In'Deux speaks.. "Each from different iterations of time.. Eight.. "

"Iterations," Tusk quietly ask?

"Yes.. All due to ," The Commandant stops.. "The Temporal Prime Directive.. I should just gut you were you stand.."

A black man walks up, "Tusk.. Commandant.."

"Mr. Freeman," The commandant shakes her head with a smile.. With a much nicer tone, "It is good to see you again.."

"See me again," Freeman has a confused look.. "Thats right.. You arent bound like we are.."

"Tusk is the top of the class," Mrs. Quazol is confused.. "Mr. Freeman will be lucky to get a.."

The Commandant pulls out a Piece of paper, "I wrote the attatched orders myself.. You get your dream job of field work with the CED.."

A very happy Freeman brings his fist in, in celebration, "Yes.. Field work.."

Mrs. Quazol takes the paper, "Commandant jokes are not funny.. The CED does NOT fall under the Command of.. Of.."

The instructor looks at Freeman, "You .. That.. Its.."

Tusk takes the paper and laughs, "Freeman.. Holy S#$%.. A personal recomendation from the Chairman.. " Tusk looks at a chip attatched to the orders, "A poker chip?"

Several Cadets jealously take the Paperwork and red it.. They all whisper as several officers of the CED walk forward..

"Commandant.. You cant be," The female speaking takes the letter and looks at Freeman.. She sticks out her hand, "Welcome to the field Cadet Freeman.. A change of orders.."

"Sargent Eza.. I.. I barely passed this trainin.." Freeman takes the letter as tears almost fall, "He.. He placed a hundred dollar bet on me.."

Several of the other CED officers nod their head..

"Son," Sargent Eza smiles.. "Aint a single one of us ever got such a recommendation.. " Taking the chip off the paper, "Keep this with you.. Orders.. Looks like we are taking thirteen cadets with us.."

The Commandant shakes her head, "Cadet Freeman.." Everyone turns and looks at her, "If you ever decide to join the men's department let me know.. No time CED or Cm has ever recieved such an honor.." Looking at Tusk, "Well you and one other person.."

"What.. What did I do," Freeman is wide eyed..

"You impressed the Chairman.. And not just any.. The first one," The Commandant speaks as she decloaks..

"But.. But time travel to those time periods is restricted," Mrs. Quazol swallows hard.. 

Sargent Eza smiles, "Freeman.. We got the perfect CED agent.. An old battleaxe no one likes.."

"Congratulations Freeman," Tusk sticks out his hand.. "I told you we would make it buddy.."

Messages In This Thread
Operation Rebirth: Chronal Enforcement Division - by Armonica_Templar - 09-24-2017, 02:21 PM