Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
8.1 Earthquake Rocks Southern Mexico
(09-08-2017, 11:52 PM)Spirit Scribe Wrote: I can't figure out how to post a jpg, but things are happening too fast to post an up-to-date pic anyway. I've been watching the live feed from that site, and it's getting a little wild. Magnitude 5 earthquakes are going off like crazy in Mexico and offshore, and they've issued a watch for California to expect a 6.0 - 6.9 quake within four days. Stores are emptying out of food and water, and they're closing the airport at LAX... Prayers needed all around the country!

Here's the link:

Live Feed from dutchsinse
@"Wallfire" 
Did you want to post this youtube video?

If so,,, at Youtube click on the Share tab.
The Link will come up in Blue, Right click on Copy.
Come back to you post and at the top area you'll see what looks like a small Film Strip just left of the smiley face.

Click that tab that looks like a strip of film, it'll drop down and you'll see the, Video Type box, (yes it's dark) scroll down to Youtube abd click on that.
Now.
Just below you'll see the box for the Video URL, delete out the http:\\ you see there and then right click in that box and click Paste.
Now below is the Insert Tab, Click and you should be Golden!
I hope that helps.

If it's a picture from the internet that you want to post, just right click on the picture and click on left click on Copy image address.
Now above you'll see what looks like a picture just left of the Envelope.
Left click the tab and in the URL box right click and the left click on Paste and click on Insert.

Great for GIF's
[Image: giphy.gif]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: 8.1 Earthquake Rocks Southern Mexico - by Wallfire - 09-08-2017, 04:28 PM
RE: 8.1 Earthquake Rocks Southern Mexico - by Wallfire - 09-08-2017, 04:59 PM
RE: 8.1 Earthquake Rocks Southern Mexico - by guohua - 09-09-2017, 01:36 AM