Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hurricane Irma Could Hit New York on 9-11
One other thing I'd like to mention.  I've heard it said that all it would take to take out the United States would be to have several major disasters to where we couldn't recover from the loss.

I'm wondering if this is what the Deep State has planned?  They need to get rid of Trump, but they can't, so they are going to take us out with "natural" disasters.
And, what about the increase in the tremors at Yellow Stone? Is that something else they are doing? Hurricanes, droughts, earthquakes... all of those can be caused and controlled using HAARP technology.
Ms. G. has a recent thread on that, if anyone wants to look into it, and I have a very old thread on HAARP that goes deep into what all they can do. Just click on my name and look over my older threads.

Just a thought.  I guess I'm getting ahead of myself. We need to wait and see what happens with Irma before hitting another panic button, right? 

Here's to hoping Irma takes a turn and goes back out to sea!   minusculebeercheers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hurricane Irma Could Hit New York on 9-11 - by Mystic Wanderer - 09-02-2017, 07:15 PM