Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The first Iteration: We hold these truths self evident

"Mama.. Alexander Delano Macer is A terrorist.. My god his father nuked the middle east.. They beheaded that poor muslim cop.. Because he was practicing sharia law on Ms. Macer. He had the right of religous expression," The teenage girl was mad.. "SPAWAR committed vast acts of genocide.. There are what maybe ten muslims left in the world.. Are you a traitor Victoria.. The will of the people have spoken.. You.."

Victoria backhanded her granddaughter knocking her to the ground, "Grand daughter you will NOT attend the planned protest.. None.."

Armored guards chuckled..

Tears fell down the girls face, "You heard my grandmother.. Those are words of Treason.. Chelsea had hate speech declared Treason to America.. My grandmother runs a FEMA emergancy holding center.. She is.." Seeing the gaurds laughing at her.. "Are you nazi's.. My god.. This.. TRAITORS.."

One of the guards smile, "Freya Longshanks.. We are not Nazi's.. We are Templars.."

"Templars.. The.. Domestic terrorist.." Freya Lonshanks is afraid, "You.. TRAITORS.. You should be shot.. Those thoughts are illegal.."

Victoria looks at her grand-daughter, "Do not like traitors.. One mans traitor is another man's freedom fighter.. Besides you are named after my little songbirds Grsandmother.."

"What.. My name is.. Andros's Grandmother," Freya stnds up in tears.. "But.. If you people would only cooperate would could work together to build a better future.."

One of the Guards smiles and shakes his head.. "Mam.. It has started.."

Victoria turns on the Holovision..

"Fort Sumter must come down.. It is the final symbol of hate.." President Chelsea Clinton speaks with her father's touch, "Hate.. To think we have come so far and... And yet we face another set of bigoted white supremicist today.. " Taking a moment of pause, "Alexander Delano Macer.. I urge you.. Let us work together.. You are not your vile father.. There is no need  for violence.. Today I am offering you a full pardon.. Surrender and turn your self in..  If you do not, the will of the people will.."

A hologram appears on the white house lawn.. Everyone is very quiet, "Good morning my fellow americans.." 

"Mr. MAcer.. I promised the American people peace.." President Clinton gives a huge smile, "I extend the hand of.."

"F@#$ you C#$%," Alexander speaks coldly.. "Take the pardon and shove it up you pre used A$$!! You and your cohorts have destroyed my country..  All of America looks like Detroit.. Inflation has destroyed all small business.. Bread is at ten dollars a loaf.. Gas is rationed and cost fifteen a gallon.. You imprison people for speaking their minds because it does not go with your narrative.."

"Mr. Macer.." Clinton leans forward, "We have you surrounded.. Captain Rufus Henrettia Letch.. Arrest The traitor.. I want him brought to DC to be tried for treason.." Armed military men can be seen surrounding Alexander, "I want the world to know I came in peace.. We tried but these traitors do not under stand.. we the people have spoken.."

An Armored Female steps forward, "Alexander Delano Macer.. I have been ordered to arrest you for treason against the united states.."

Freya looks at her Grandmother, "And the traitor is arrested.. You see Victoria you cant fight the tide of history.."

Rufus Henrettia Letch pauses and looks at Everyone via hologram.. She sticks her hand out to Alexander, "Reporting for duty Mr. Chairman.. We have a civil war to fight.. I hereby accept command of this rag tag rebel army.. Sir.. Time for the patriots to kick the traitor's A$$es!"

"You.. you," Chelsea Clinton has her  mother's face.

The battlehymn of the republic fills the air as Freya looks at her grandmother and then back to the holograms..

"Mrs. STaSA..  I hereby hand my Military forces over to your skill and experienced hand.. For all freemen every where.." Alexander Salutes Letch.. "Madam STaSA.. I believe the honor of the first shot to start the civil war is yours.."

"Please turn your attention to Fort Siumter.. We have a group of American terrorist occupying the monument.." Rufus looks at the President, "We the people here by accuse you and your family of high treason.. You have organised this demonstration to support your failed economic policies.. We are posting on the dark web.. All the proof that the order came straight from you.. The occupiers are illegal soldiers on US soil.."

The picture of Fort Sumter live is fed out.. A few seconds later, The island of Fort Sumter is gone..

"Thus the enemy of tyranny has cast our votes, "Alexander smiles..

"You F#$%ing C#$%.. Those were innocent,"an aide hurriedly whispers in Chelsea's ears.. "What the F#$% do you mean the Rebels have siezed the southern Capitals.. How.. Guns were banned.." Turning to Alexander, "Those guns you stole from us.. You mother F#$%ing SOB.."

"You mean the guns the federal government sold me," Alexander smiles evilly.. "The fast and furious programs.. "

Freya is in tears, "Victoria what.. What have you.."

"Mam," The templar whispers.. "Fighting has broken out in the Streets of San Diego mam.. The protestors have started panicking.. They have.." The templar swallows hard, "The police have opened fired on the protesters.. Mam.. Casualties are.."

"Open fired.. " Freya Longshanks is in tears, "My.. My friends are there.. Alex opened fire on the protestors.."

"No Darling.. The Unity police think the protesters work for Alex.. They are panicking.." Victoria laughs evilly, "My little Trailer trash, My little Songbird, and My little monster.. God we have come a long way.. Freya.."

Victoria points to a chair and her teenaged grand daughter is sat down..

"You.. You are traitor," Freya has tears in her eyes as the Holograms switch to live scenes across the nation.. "Alex is executing the protesters.. Wait.. He.. He has no .. The government is doing this?"

"Darling Grand-child.. " Victoria smiles, "Let me tell you what I can.. About a dream.. About a country on its last leg.."

"I will see you all Hang, "Chelsea's voice comes through the holo...

"King George had the same opinion," Alexander Responds.. "See where it got him.. Less of your mothers tude would go a long way you elitest Faternity S@#$bag.."

Messages In This Thread
The first Iteration: We hold these truths self evident - by Armonica_Templar - 08-20-2017, 06:49 PM