Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Star Trek: F#$% the Prime Directive
"Has there been any reports from any of our outpost," Admiral Janeyway looks out the bay window. "I do not believe Captain Ringo and the USS Gatling were destroyed.."

Reginald Barkley swallowed hard, "Admiral.. Ambassador Neelix has contacted you.. Wants to know how your courtmartial went? "

"Neelix," Janeway takes a moment.. "I spoke with him yesterday.."

"He claims it has been weeks," Reginald Barkley pauses.. "He requested medical supplies for New Talax from the Federation.."

Janeway turns to her desk.. "Janeway to the bridge.. Contact New Talax.. Transfer it to my ready room."

"Aye Admiral.. Contacting New Talax," The Bridge officer responds.. "Ambassador Neelix is responding.. Transfering it to your ready room.."

"Neelix," Admiral Janeway smiles.. "I missed your call yesterday?"

"Are you missing a Ship Ca.. Admiral? With a crew," Neelix smiles..

"Neelix," Admiral Janeway chuckled.. 

Captain Ringo walks onto the Screen, "Admiral Janeway.. "

"Captain.. I take it this will be a very interesting story," Admiral Janeway leans back..

"Mam I have encoded my report.. We activated the Slipstream drive at the last minute.. But.. There have been a few changes to me and my crew.." Captain Ringo lifts his leg that should be gone, "I myself went through a few things.."

"What happened at Risa," Janeway speaks quietly?

"They are Called the So'Ju'Srow.. They are of human descent.. " Captain Ringo speaks coldly, "They have inflitrated parts of the Federation.."

"Captain Ringo," Janeway freezes when a human in chains is brought to the fore.. "Captain.."

Ringo holds the orange skinned woman, "Tell her.."

"Captain.." The woman pleads, "Your Captain has flipped his lid.. "

"Please Lehcar.. " Captain Ringo shakes his head, "Admiral Janeway is planning to send out MORE ships.." Standing menacingly over her," She is spreading the human race to.."

"You are a humanist holex.. You Originators have a long way to go.. We will help change you for the better.. The Federation is way to much a human centric," Lehcar freezes as Admiral Janeway raises an eyebrow.. "Admiral we are human.. Cute Captain.. You triggered me "

"Her title is Coworker Steward," Captain Ringo speaks coldly.. "You would have discovered them if you had not cheated to get home.. They are about half way to earth.."

"Admiral," Neelix takes a deep breath.. "Coworker Steward Lehcar was caught by the Captain and his crew here on New Talax. They had a Duck Blind set up here.."

"We observe races in the process of developing unity," Coworker Steward Lehcar states.. "I have committed no crime.. Why is this Captain holding me captive? Like a slave"

"Because you people," Captain Ringo's response makes Lehcar yank her physical chains. "Attacked me and my ship..  We have been through hell for six months.. "

"Admiral," Neelix takes a deep breath.. "Starfleet might want to send vessels here..  Captain Ringo has showed up with a new vessel.. He Adapted and overcame.."

"It is cultural theft," Lehcar growled.. "That technology does not belong to you.. You stole from the People of the So'Ju'Srow.. It is Cultural Appropriation at its worst.."

"You have command of one of their vessels," Admiral Janeway takes a deep breath..

"No.. I have a vessel being constructed by what amounts to slave labor.. Not associated with any power.. By the laws of intersellar abandoned junk.. I claimed it.." Smiling, "The So'Ju'Srow have refused all hails and do not acknowledge the ships existence.."

"Captain Ringo has granted asylum to the workers... Admiral, Our resources are limited but we are doing what we can," Neelix speaks quietly..

"Captain Ringo.." Janeway swallows hard, "Please put Coworker Steward Lehcar placed in confinement with the other members you found.. I am sending the Delta quandrant fleet to New Talax.."

"Admiral.." Neelix took a moment, "Make sure you have counselors on those ships.. Captain Ringo was serious over.. Over Changes.."

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Messages In This Thread
RE: Star Trek: F#$% the Prime Directive - by Armonica_Templar - 09-22-2017, 08:23 AM