Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Star Trek: F#$% the Prime Directive
Vorta

Nausicaan

Risa

Orbit of Risa
Days later

"Red Alert," Commander Delia called out.. 

"Sir," Lt. Benz called out..

Captain Ringo clanged onto the bridge," Lt. Caozel.. Hail the Jem Ha'Dar vessel.. Stand down from Red Alert.."

The Nausican Ops officer quickly moves his hands, "Hailing the.. Sir.. They said stand by for beam in.."

"Lt. Benz allow the transport," Captain Ringo walked over to his chair and sat down as Commander Delia had a pissed off look onn her face.

A female Vorta beamed in,"Acting Lt. Kail reporting for duty.. " Seeing the tenseness from everyone but Captain Ringo, "I see Captain.." With a huge smile, "You did not tell them about the exchange program the Dominion have begun with starfleet.. " Poinnting at the Captain," Shame on you.. We are all on the same team now.. Commander Delia.. I am the new science officer.."

Everyone is quiet..

"Let Keliea know.. On the Jem Ha'Dar vessal," Captain Ringo speaks in a weird language..

"Captain, " Kail looked at Ringo..  "When translated, Rubbing her fur is.. Oh.. I see.." Seeing commander Delia's face, "Commander.. I chased this human, now Captain, across the surface of a planet when he was an acting ensign.. My predecessor,Kail number 12, was disposed of for her failure.. Midshipman Ringo eluded me for fourteen days, with thirty two wounded, eighteen children, and thirty six civilians. this was after we had executed the Klingon and starfleet personnel.. He is very devious, almost Vorta like.. He made such comments as I chased him.."

"It took starfleet two days to find us after the dominion withdrew.. F#$%ing retards," Ringo shook his head.

V'Roum chuckled at the comment..

"Lt. Benz.. Find our new research officer her quarters.." commander Delia was not very happy, "Captain.. "

"Interesting.. A type A personality deltan female having to report to a beta male human.." Kail seemed ecstatic, "I read our files on all of you. So very interesting.. Such an odd choice for a crew Captain Ringo.."

"Belay your last order," Ringo spoke to Lt. Kail.. Looking at the view screen as the Jem Ha'Dar vessel left, "Take the science station.."

Caozel chuckled drawing attention, "The Vorta Keliea said maybe next time Captain.. Interspecies mating rituals is a hobby of hers.."

Captain Ringo ignored the chuckles as he looked at Risa..

"Sir.. Admiral Jessups is waiting for his supplies.. " Lt. Caozel read the message, "He wishes to speak with on Risa..At your earliest convenience."

"Commander Delia.. Assemble an away team.. Take security with you," Captain Ringo stood up.. "Ensign Sloan to my ready room.. "

Shaking her head, "Now ignoring an Admirals request. " Delia turned to the security officer, "Lt. Benz.. Ensign V'Roum.. Lt. Caozel.. We will take Doc tran and.."

"Belay that," Ringo said with an even tone."Commander.. My ready room. Lt. Kail.. you have the bridge."

The Vorta female walked to the Captains chair and sat down, "Lt. Vail assumed the bridge.."

The console beeped acknowledged the change.

"The is Lt. Kail.. I have assumed the bridge per Captains orders," Bringing up information.. "Yes.. Department heads i want hourly status reports.." Seeing Ringo's face, "From your lowest ranking person so they are familiar with communicating properly with the bridge.. Kail out.."

"Sir.. I," Commander Delia took a deep breath as Ringo held the door.. "YES SIR.."

After they walked in, Captain Ringo sat down.. "Commander.. I gave explicit orders.. No more then one senior member of on any away team.. I will rarely if ever go on away missions unless it requires my presence for diplomatic functions.."

"Sir.. This is a federation world.. There is no," commander Delia saw the stone cold look on ringo's face.. "Permission to speak freely sir.."

"Denied.. You are in training.. Commander Delia," The door chimed as Captain Ringo spoke.. Looking at the screen on his desk, "Counselor enter.."

Sloan entered and paused, "Captain.. I can feel the tension in here.."

As the door shut, "Ensign Sloan.. Why would I have the policy of only one senior member of the crew per away mission?"

"The former Captain of the Gatling.. She died planet side with the XO, Medical officer, and security chief.. It is a wise policy to," Sloan saw the glare from Commander Delia.. "Mam.. The majority of deaths of senior members of ships come from such missions. Previous deaths led to at least the regulation.."

"Ensign Sloan.. I want you to deliver the supplies," Ringo looked at the ensign.. "It will be good for the Ship counselor to get some away missions under her belt.."

"Sir.. I am not," Sloan was interrupted..

"Commander Delia thinks it so safe that nothing will happen.." Ringo narrowed his eyes, "Commander Delia.. You will fly one of the Craptastic Alpha flyers with a crew of four.. Take a set of supplies with you to beam down on the opposite side of Risa.. I will write out your orders before you leave."

Sloan narrowed her eyes with a lot of hate at the Commander, "Sir.. I have never lead an away team.."

"Relax ensign.." Commander Delia shook her head, "It is a federation world.. "

"So this is good practice for you.. Nice and safe," Ringo's comment makes Sloan visibly pissed for a second..

"Sir.. I will deliver the supplies," Sloan was very pissed..

"Send Lt. Benz to my ready room," Ringo went back the computer screen
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

On the viewscreen a woman with red hair smiled, "My baby made Captain.. Our neighbors are still talking about you. Hero of the borg invasion." She looks at the leg, "Your sister is a pioneer in replacement organs.. Let me talk to her baby.. I am sure she.."

"Mama.. I am fine,"Captain Ringo smiled..

An older man spoke, "I still think you joining starfleet was a mistake.. " Looking at the bridge crew, "I see you used my algorithms to select a crew.. Hum.. Did you tell starfleet where you got that?"

"Dad.. Yes.. I joined starfleet because I am not as smart as you, mama, Gwen, Amanda, Thelonias, or Wyatt.." Captain Ringo shook his head, "I did not cal to argue Dad.. I.. I just realised I never checked on you.."

"Papa bear leave my baby alone.. He is obviously using every trick he has to command this vessel.. You still owe me a back rub and three hours of massaging my feet.. You said he would never command a starship, Mr. Smarty pants." Mrs. Ringo shaked her head, "Now you can tell everyone all our children succeeded.. A starfleet Captain in the family of Scientist, Doctors, and Engineers.. And dont you dare say crap about this coming from me Professor.. You married a sixteen year old student of yours.. He gets his starfleet wild hair drive from you baby.." 

"I still say he is the milkman's baby," Ringo sighs as his father winks at him..

Several members of the crew chuckle at Ringo senior's statement..

"Well at least the milkman cuddles," Mrs. Ringo stuck her nose up in the air..

"Doctor Ringo.. Lt. Kail, " the Vorta spoke quickly.. "If its ok with you I would love to submit my analysis of this crew to the Federation foremost expert in psychohistory and mathematics.. I can promise the most accurate data.."

"A vorta scientist.. You have deal if you include a separate section with comparison to the Jem Ha'Dar command structures.." Doctor Ringo grinned, "I will give you a peer review, but I warn you.. "

"I have read all your papers sir.. I am aware of the incident at the Vulcan science academy.. I personally gave the orders during the Dominion war that you and your wife were to be captured alive." Lt. Kail grinned, "I expect nothing but intellectual honesty.. I find it interesting to sir.. Captain Ringo grew up in a house of geniuses.. May I include my analysis of the Captain in the report.."

"We are out of milk darling," Mrs. Ringo comes from the kitchen.. "Maybe the milkman will be proud.."

"Son.. " Doctor Ringo looked at his wife and stuck out his tongue, "I guess me and the milkman need to talk. I will go grab the old shotgun. Do you remember little suzy? She was visiting her aunt and asked about you.."

"Sir.. Admiral Jessups is hailing us," Lt. Caosel smiled.. "Saved by the bell.."

"Let me know if they give you any hassle son," Doctor Ringo smiled.. "We have a few friends in starfleet command.. Break a leg son.."

As his father cut the line, "Put the Admiral on the main screen."

"Captain Ringo.. It is not standard procedure to keep a four star waiting.." 

"Admiral Jessups.. Doctor Ringo and Doctor Ringo were talking with my science officer," Captain Ringo spoke confidently.

""Your mother and father," Admiral Jessups paused..

"Sir that is no excuse for disrespect," A human Captain spoke in the admirals ear.

"Captain Cartwright.. Captain Ringo's parents and siblings are among the Federation's brightest engineers and scientist.. When I was just a commander, Doctor Ringo decided he wanted to go the romulan neutral zone to study some weird readings.. My captain said no.. Starfleet command and the romulan government approved it.. Three days later I made Captain.."

"Sir.. Lt. Kail.. I have Doctor Ringo's approval for three separate peer review papers," The Vorta spoke with a polite smile..

Admiral Jessups barely caught his glare in time, "The Dominion scientist from our officer exchange program.. Very well.. Captain ringo.. Why is the Alpha Flyer flying over the northern continent?"

"Commander Delia is delivering the supplies to the base there.. My crew needs away mission time," Captain Ringo spoke..

"Captain.. I read her complaints she filed.. Captain.. You are still new to the chair," The older Admiral sighed.. "You beamed down your counselor with a security detail.. I was expecting for you to let your crew to enjoy some R and R.. "

"Sir," Ringo hid his tone.. "I have to get them all qualled sir.. In case of an emergency.."

"So your using this delivery run to get your people qual'ed," Captain Cartwright smiled as he sighed.. "Captain Ringo.. We are hosting a dinner tonight for the crews in orbit.. A required function.. Your senior staff is invited.."

"It is NOT a request Captain," Admiral Jessups spoke calmly.." The Risan government will be here as well.. They wish to meet you Captain.. 1930 captain.. Sharp.."

"Aye sir.. Let me get some things done sir," Captain Ringo smiled.. "I will leave the Night watch in charge.. Admiral.. be there at 1900. Carrying on Admiral?"

"1900 Captain," Admiral Jessups cut the com..

Captain ringo sat back very quiet, "Lt. Benz.. Contact Commander Delia.. We have a huge F#$%ing problem.."

"The admiral is a little to interested in all of us being there," The Vorta spoke from the science station..

"Run an analysis of the Admiral's conversation," Captain Ringo spoke as he rubbed his knee..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Star Trek: F#$% the Prime Directive - by Armonica_Templar - 08-10-2017, 12:30 AM